Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it turns out that the suspect in the Catholic store shootings has ties to Delphi, I think he is a VERY VERY strong suspect based on his physical appearance (face), coat, and HAT. I've always thought, despite many many pages of discussion where some folks clearly disagree, that BG's hat was a "newsboy" hat.
I agree with you. I thought it was a "newsboy" hat too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember pics of an unknown man, who visited a person in Delphi and got photographed, when he packed equipment into the trunk of his light colored car. Now I would just like to know, what car it had been .....
I need help, it seems. ;)

ETA: I've found a source. Seems to have been a Dodge Dart, so not one of TB's cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see in the bankruptcy filing where the possible link to Delphi may have come from. Thanks.

Don't know much about bankruptcy, but looking at their expenses vs income, it seems that a good budget and working with a few creditors may have solved their problems over a short amount of time. They didn't have any huge medical or credit card bills.

I find interesting to know:

January 2017:
owning a Volkswagen Passat 2012, Sedan, 4D, SE, 2.5l
-.-.-
Leasing: GM Financial Arlington TX since 4/2016:
Chevrolet Impala 2016
-.-.-

Further I find interesting, he worked for Starbucks in 10/2016.
After looking at the bankruptcy filing, I also find it interesting over $5000 charged to Cabela’s in 2016.

After looking at the bankruptcy filing, I also find it interesting over $5000 charged to Cabela’s in 2016.

Yes I saw that. Didn't see anything that made me think they were the camping type.
Was thinking it was probably for guns and ammo, but it could have been for clothes (like the Carhartt jacket).
Also thought that most of the assets were undervalued, especially the guns.

I agree with you no way was this his first crime this was really brazen. He fits the profile for BG in my opinion. I’m following developments closely I don’t want to get my hopes up until we know for sure regarding Abigail and Liberty.
I agree that he fits the profile. His mugshot isn't a ringer for the images of BG, who doesn't appear to be bald, though. I hope they run this guy's DNA fast and try to determine his whereabouts on 13 Feb 2017.

I searched this thread for TB's eye color, but haven't found anything posted . . . apologies if I missed something.

Didn't the second witness who supposedly saw BG indicate that BG did not have blue eyes?

I'll look for TB's arrest warrant for eye color.

I see in the bankruptcy filing where the possible link to Delphi may have come from. Thanks.

Don't know much about bankruptcy, but looking at their expenses vs income, it seems that a good budget and working with a few creditors may have solved their problems over a short amount of time. They didn't have any huge medical or credit card bills.

Where in the bankrupcy doc did you find a link to Delphi? Thanks!

I just do not understand how a 53 year old, normal guy with normal everyday problems, wakes up one day and decides to force 3 female strangers to perform oral sex on him at gunpoint in a Catholic book store. What did I miss here?

I just do not understand how a 53 year old, normal guy with normal everyday problems, wakes up one day and decides to force 3 female strangers to perform oral sex on him at gunpoint in a Catholic book store. What did I miss here?

The "normalcy" of all of his SM is just an illusion, a cover for a walking, talking spawn of the evil beast.

He has a history of road rage confrontational behavior, difficulty remaining employed, numerous moves (dozens of addresses), and financial issues. These are red flags for possible mental health problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin