Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I remember seeing that stuff when my dad used it so I agree she would know.

(Yes, and o/t, if you haven’t googled “funny police sketches” I highly recommend it.

Eta: was looking for a link for you and found this lol:
Pennsylvania police use this sketch to identify robbery suspect
police-sketch-global.jpg
)

I have seen some dead ringer sketches though, that’s for sure. Those artists can be very, very talented.

And now with Parabon snapshot...(which we have not gotten one of those computer generated images yet..hmmm...), I wonder how closely he would resemble that.

—-

Eta:
So speaking of Parabon, what eye color is listed on TB’s DL and arrest reports?

I was looking over arrest report and couldn't find his eye color listed. I think they may be Hazel from photos. Which would mean they aren't BLUE!

Last edited:
tried to look at the MO-STL article where Koni Lorence had apparently posted info claiming to know Terry Bruce in real life. However all Koni’s comments have been deleted.....not sure by whom

Comments are still there. If you keep hitting the "Load More" button they should come up. At the very bottom.

I was trying yesterday to find out where he is incarcerated. The "Heavy" article indicates he is at the St. Louis County Jail. Kept coming up with no results.

Here is the link: St. Louis City - Inmate Locator

Here is the "Heavy" article link:

Thomas Bruce: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

I'm trying to find the arrest warrant. I found a link for it last night but can't remember if it was on this site or another. I'm looking. Will post when I find it.

Last edited:
Yeah I remember seeing that stuff when my dad used it so I agree she would know.

(Yes, and o/t, if you haven’t googled “funny police sketches” I highly recommend it.

Eta: was looking for a link for you and found this lol:
Pennsylvania police use this sketch to identify robbery suspect
police-sketch-global.jpg
)

I have seen some dead ringer sketches though, that’s for sure. Those artists can be very, very talented.

And now with Parabon snapshot...(which we have not gotten one of those computer generated images yet..hmmm...), I wonder how closely he would resemble that.

—-

Eta:
So speaking of Parabon, what eye color is listed on TB’s DL and arrest reports?

I think the difficulty with Parabon is getting the age and weight right. The photo of TB maybe from 2012 and his current mugshot look like two different people.

I’ve always wondered why, in the Delphi case, LE avoided releasing a possible age range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaniMiranda82