Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And today another M-Fer, moo, was caught through DNA!

It is so great Linda Anne O’Keefe’s killer has been found but I hope and pray we are not waiting 45 years for this case to be solved with BG likely dead escaping punishment.

I’m really glad many tips have been generated from the HLN special.

It is so great Linda Anne O’Keefe’s killer has been found but I hope and pray we are not waiting 45 years for this case to be solved with BG likely dead escaping punishment.

I’m really glad many tips have been generated from the HLN special.

It’ll be interesting to learn, is BG still in the area or did he leave Dodge?
I do think he is at least from that vicinity.
Iirc, the sheriff said he has 12 names on a short list?

Ha! Well, I wouldn't be on that bridge in the first place, but if I was, at a minimum my arms would be out like I was walking a tightrope! :)

Lol! You stay in the middle & avoid walking across with an enemy. I’m okay walking bridges like this, I detest being in a vehicle on bridges.

Do you believe BG to be local?

Lol! You stay in the middle & avoid walking across with an enemy. I’m okay walking bridges like this, I detest being in a vehicle on bridges.

Do you believe BG to be local?

I really don't know. When they said Delphi only has 3K people I was like damn, my small college was almost that size and I knew a LOT of people personally and even more by sight! I don't know how he wouldn't be recognized if he was local.

It’s been suggested the image of BG was taken during a swiping motion of Libby’s cellphone, perhaps by her having held the cellphone low and behind her without the perp being aware of her movements. That makes sense to me as it could be the reason her cellphone wasn’t taken or destroyed by the killer.

Therefore it’s highly possible there’s no constant video revealing the man’s gait.

FBI is reported to have sought assistance of both Disney and NASA in clarifying the image as best as possible. The distance it was taken from is also greater than would appear by the photo. While I don’t have the interview at hand, LE has commented on the criticism of the “blurry” photo several times suggesting considering what they had to work with, it’s the best there is.

Grayhuze has created several videos in an effort to determine when and where the video of BG was taken. The link is at the beginning of each thread and might be of interest to you.

I have seen some of Gray's videos and have found them to be very helpful in visualizing the way the crime may have unfolded.

However, Indiana State Police Sgt. Jerry Holeman has made an interesting comment about the reenactment videos. I don't know if he is referring to the videos made by Gray or by Anthony Greeno or by someone else (or by all of them).

Here's what Sargent Holeman said: “The videos help us know that people don’t know the true details, because the facts haven’t been released,” Holeman says. “People watch the news and think they are picking up on things, but it’s false. Nothing out there is accurate, which only leads to more false tips.”

In addressing concerns that police have held back too many details on such a high-profile case, Holeman said that is standard protocol for ongoing investigations. He said, "We do that so when we get key evidence, only the killer or killers know the cause of death. We don’t release it to the media because then everyone and their brother would know, and it’s common to get false confessions from mentally disturbed people. So we’re trying to keep the details close to our vests.”

Why Police Have Not Released Details on the Murders of Libby German and Abby Williams from Delphi, Indiana

I really don't know. When they said Delphi only has 3K people I was like damn, my small college was almost that size and I knew a LOT of people personally and even more by sight! I don't know how he wouldn't be recognized if he was local.
That’s true although I think it can also be proven that when there is a ver Blury image. A ndmaybe unreliable sketch and confusion btwn the two, that people may not be able to put two and two together. We’ve seen in the past when certain cases were solved that people close to the guilty part would say. You know i always thought he looked a little like the sketch but nah he’d never do something like that.

Last edited:
I have seen some of Gray's videos and have found them to be very helpful in visualizing the way the crime may have unfolded.

However, Indiana State Police Sgt. Jerry Holeman has made an interesting comment about the reenactment videos. I don't know if he is referring to the videos made by Gray or by Anthony Greeno or by someone else (or by all of them).

Here's what Sargent Holeman said: “The videos help us know that people don’t know the true details, because the facts haven’t been released,” Holeman says. “People watch the news and think they are picking up on things, but it’s false. Nothing out there is accurate, which only leads to more false tips.”

In addressing concerns that police have held back too many details on such a high-profile case, Holeman said that is standard protocol for ongoing investigations. He said, "We do that so when we get key evidence, only the killer or killers know the cause of death. We don’t release it to the media because then everyone and their brother would know, and it’s common to get false confessions from mentally disturbed people. So we’re trying to keep the details close to our vests.”

Why Police Have Not Released Details on the Murders of Libby German and Abby Williams from Delphi, Indiana

Libby’s sister said something similar regarding “re-enactments” as well.

“Asked whether she feels her social media crusade has generated anything worthy of being passed along to the police, Kelsi says she shares everything she receives. While she tries to help in any way she can, she acknowledges that social media runs wild with armchair sleuths and hurtful conspiracy theories, from YouTube videos with attempted “re-enactments” of the crime to Reddit forums scrutinizing the victims’ families. Kelsi tries to balance all of this by remembering the sister with whom she once watched Criminal Minds. The girl who was good at reading people and wanted to be a pathologist. The one who had the presence of mind to make a recording of her own killer.
Halfway Across: The Delphi Murders

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members