Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If BG has ever been a part of the community as an adult (for any length of time), then people probably have come forward with their suspicions. Unfortunately, LE's list of names is so long that they probably started by putting anyone without an arrest record at the bottom of the list, and BG may not have an arrest record.
Excellent point. I tend to believe he is not a local resident, BUT if he is then this could be why he is hidden in plain sight.

BREAKING NEWS:

ISP: Delphi investigation moving in new direction

ISP: Delphi investigation moving in new direction

snip

Eyewitness News has learned that the Indiana State Police are planning a news conference for Monday on the investigation into the murder of two young girls.

The announcement is said to be about the investigation having a new direction.

The public is invited to attend at The Canal Center at 1030 North Washington Street in Delphi at noon on Monday.
WOW! This APPEARS to be very interesting. Announcing that they have DNA? A sketch from Parabon Labs based on DNA? OR maybe a brief clip of the video showing the killer walking?

Of course, it could also simply be an announcement they have a new detective in charge, reorganization of the task force, downsizing of task force or turning the lead over to the FBI.

Whatever, LE feels like they need time to plan/write/rehearse what is going to be said. In any event, just about ANY news keeps this case in the public eye!

Impatiently waiting here.

The monster can only hide so long.

It's well beyond time for Abby + Libby's families to see some kind of justice for the murder of these precious girls.

Any locals ? Are there still billboards and signs/posters in the Delphi area? Is the $240,000+ reward still available?

Impatiently waiting here.

The monster can only hide so long.

It's well beyond time for Abby + Libby's families to see some kind of justice for the murder of these precious girls.

Any locals ? Are there still billboards and signs/posters in the Delphi area? Is the $240,000+ reward still available?
I live just outside of Indianapolis and I know of at least one billboard that is still up around here. I know you probably were asking locals around the Delphi area, but I would imagine if they are still here they would still be there as well. Also, according to this article, the $240k award is still available. Hope this helps!

Delphi murders investigation heading in "new direction"

I live just outside of Indianapolis and I know of at least one billboard that is still up around here. I know you probably were asking locals around the Delphi area, but I would imagine if they are still here they would still be there as well. Also, according to this article, the $240k award is still available. Hope this helps!

Delphi murders investigation heading in "new direction"
Welcome to Ws lilm816, thanks for the information!

I use a riverfront trail for walking my dog, some areas along the trail are isolated. I acutely aware of my surrounds at all times.
If a guy happens to be walking a dog, I feel less threatened walking alone.. But when a guy is walking alone I keep my guard up when walking alone.

My point is someone is less likely to feel threatened if a guy is walking his dog. He would blend in walking a dog on a trail, comparing to a guy walking without a dog on the trail.

I wonder if BG brought alone a dog when scouting out the Monon High bridge trail.
Feb. 14, 2017 did BG have an accomplice with him.. What if the other person was waiting in the wooded area with a dog.

Everyone's input is important on this tread. I hope you continue to give your thoughts on theories.
Please take care.
Book-thinker

You are right in that some guys will use a dog (or a puppy) as a ruse.

As a side note.
Please take care and always keep your guard up while walking your dog on any trails, isolated or not. Never let your love of dogs cloud your perception.

On ABC News Chicago they just said it is the most significant info in the case so far. Must be big, since they already have the video/photos and audio! He did say no arrests yet, though.

Although I am venturing way out there, and IMO, I wonder if BG has made contact? Here is another story about the upcoming press conference Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413