Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any way for a random person to know the girls were going to be there at the bridge that afternoon.

According to Libby's older sister, the girls decided spontaneously to go hiking there, pretty much just before she took them and dropped them off.

I do see a possibility that someone saw 3 girls in a car and followed them to their destination, perhaps.

Or someone saw 2 young girls being dropped off alone? And then followed the into the park?

But I don't see how anyone knew earlier than that , that the girls were going to be at the bridge.
It could have been as simple as KG telling her BF that she would come over after dropping the girls off, then the BF telling a friend, KG is coming over after she drops off LG and AW at the trail....

I respectfully disagree. The sister may have believed that they thought it up just then, but we all have been teenagers, and know that teens can always make up stories. They knew they were having the day off school, and could have been invited, or planned the trip to the bridge and pretended it was a spontaneous thought.

True. I did that.

Edit: I’d make plans or get invited to something, but the problem was I didn’t always have transportation.

Last edited:
Do posters think LE will have gone thru the audience video and sign in sheets from the Canal Center April PC by now to review them for BG's possible attendance? They were quite adamant he could have been there.
That's a great question!

JMO - I think that was done immediately afterwards, within hours and with great analysis.

I believe the whole reason why the public was invited to that Press Conference and why those 100 flyers were printed up ('we have a witness.'.....'you made mistakes') was so that they could see if their suspect or someone close to him was there and to gauge what his reaction was when the new info was revealed.

JMO and speculating that LE has a specific suspect in mind.

That's a great question!

JMO - I think that was done immediately afterwards, within hours and with great analysis.

I believe the whole reason why the public was invited to that Press Conference and why those 100 flyers were printed up ('we have a witness.'.....'you made mistakes') was so that they could see if their suspect or someone close to him was there and to gauge what his reaction was when the new info was revealed.

JMO and speculating that LE has a specific suspect in mind.

And perhaps that antagonistic approach might cause the suspect to "act out" in some way and reveal himself. Those profiles aren't stupid. There's a lot of science behind what they do...

Another article stating the 2:07 time

“2:07pm: German posts final Snapchat images of Williams walking along the disused railroad bridge.”
Grandfather of one of murdered Indiana teens speaks out | Daily Mail Online

I think it’s pretty safe to believe the 2:07pm time, at the very least I am comfortable saying for sure it is “around 2:00pm”.

Numerous articles and early thread posts reference the 2:07 time.

So the girls arrive around 1:00pm, post to SC around 2:00pm where shortly after a suspect who appears to be a white male with facial hair wearing blue jeans, a blue jacket, and a brown hoodie approached them and murdered them.

I hope the DNA evidence they collected was of the suspect because then he will be caught eventually. I can’t imagine no suspect DNA being found, but I’ve heard it before.

dbm didn’t mean to reply My phone has a mind of it’s own!

Last edited:
One thing to keep in mind when discussing profiles and sketches released by police in the Delphi murder case is the December 2017 appearance by the families on the Dr. Phil show.

In that appearance, when Anna Williams, Abigail William's mother, was asked about the video taken from Liberty German's phone, she was told that what you see(the picture of the suspect on the bridge), is the best it is going to get. According to her, NASA, Disney, and others have tried to enhance the video picture from Liberty German's phone. Because of this a lot is left open to interpretation. And that is what has led to so many tips and discussions regarding the video/picture captured by Liberty German's phone. People want to help so they put forth their own interpretation which is just a guess.

One thing to keep in mind when discussing profiles and sketches released by police in the Delphi murder case is the December 2017 appearance by the families on the Dr. Phil show.

In that appearance, when Anna Williams, Abigail William's mother, was asked about the video taken from Liberty German's phone, she was told that what you see(the picture of the suspect on the bridge), is the best it is going to get. According to her, NASA, Disney, and others have tried to enhance the video picture from Liberty German's phone. Because of this a lot is left open to interpretation. And that is what has led to so many tips and discussions regarding the video/picture captured by Liberty German's phone. People want to help so they put forth their own interpretation which is just a guess.

Yes it’s not as if LE neglected to polish up the photo. There’s another early video and LE mentioned they’d even received tips suggesting they ask the FBI to help clarify the grainy photo. He said the same thing, that even Disney and NASA had assisted and this was the absolute best photo that could be snipped from Libby’s video.

I agree, without knowing the identity of the suspect what is seen is really just a matter of opinion.

I respectfully disagree. The sister may have believed that they thought it up just then, but we all have been teenagers, and know that teens can always make up stories. They knew they were having the day off school, and could have been invited, or planned the trip to the bridge and pretended it was a spontaneous thought.
True, but I have two teen daughters and between them and their teen cousins and friends, plans can form, change, and disintegrate every ten seconds!

I just wish they’d finally find this guy so I can prove my theory has been the right one all along lol.

Really? That's cool.

I'd wish they'd finally find this guy so the killer of two young girls can face justice, and their parents have closure.

<modsnip - sarcasm>

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to bring up 207 again as its settling down... but it's actually quite easy to figure out the exact time. It would be different if people started looking for them days later, but they went missing while the story was active. No doubt, everyone was carefully looking at that post, since it was the last communication. I know on Instagram, my story deletes after exactly 24 hours. Last time, I watched and refreshed to see what time I had posted, because I couldnt remember. I posted at 12:11 am. I know that because that was the time the story deleted. It's not real difficult! I feel confident that the time they said is the time it was posted.

Eta- not to mention, I am sure they got warrants for her snap chat activity and so also have an official record. They will have more than the user log would have

BOXER....I had no idea what KIK was...until I read this article. Too eerily familiar, victimology is similar and fits in with my scenario of offender being youthful , ergo no DNA match available in CODIS. (Sorry if this link has been posted before....but worth reviewing.)
"News that a 13-year-old girl, Nicole Madison Lovell, chatted with an 18-year-old man on Kik the night before he kidnapped and murdered her, however, has added urgency to the parental quest of understanding what kids are getting up to on their phones these days....."
What is Kik and should your child be using it?

...adding, "“We tell parents about Kik, and to them it’s some earth-shattering news, and then it turns out it’s been on their kid’s phone for months and months. And as a law enforcement agency, the information that we can get from Kik is extremely limited.”
Wildly Popular App Kik Offers Teenagers, and Predators, Anonymity
Not to demonize all technology out there...but there is a new one now. Hard to track/anonymous postings/no verification of identity, phone # not needed etc.
It is called YikYak and apparently growing in popularity among tweens.

Last edited:
BOXER....I had no idea what KIK was...until I read this article. Too eerily familiar, victimology is similar and fits in with my scenario of offender being youthful , ergo no DNA match available in CODIS. (Sorry if this link has been posted before....but worth reviewing.)
"News that a 13-year-old girl, Nicole Madison Lovell, chatted with an 18-year-old man on Kik the night before he kidnapped and murdered her, however, has added urgency to the parental quest of understanding what kids are getting up to on their phones these days....."
What is Kik and should your child be using it?

Agree, KIK is terrible.
MOO KIK + Local young man = the killer
It would be a great help to the police if all delphi area KIK users could be identified.

I really don't think that his plans played out the way that he intended for them to. He wanted to get them into a vehicle or somewhere inside of a structure . I think that Libby ran, probably across the creek with Abby trying to as well He probably caught one of them and the other girl came to her defense. It cost that child her life. I believe that the perp was so infuriated and unraveled by his plans being foiled, that he went into overkill. The girls did not allow his fantasy to be fulfilled .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28