Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahem....Tresir, bbm...Yeah, there seems to be a"few barbs in the fabric." Not "getting you started"...just agreeing.

Well, I don't mind being asked for a link, but when my link isn't good enough, what else can I do except provide 2 more so we can then take our pick and everyone is happy. Glad you agree. :)

I don't comment on here much but I follow along. I have to say I so agree. In a case where it seems like time and who saw what when in what time period is extremely important, with these inconsistencies I don't see how anyone could give a valid tip, then or now. The drop off times have varied from 1:00 to something like 1:38 to 1:45 and in articles, media, videos, etc., both times exist for people reading who may have a tip, let's hope they read the correct one. The pickup details have varied. And as much as it has been a constant topic here with the SC photo, and may seem beaten to death, when time matters in a case up to almost minutes, the time right on the facts provided is a very big deal--they could have cleared people or centered on the wrong people because the times were wrong in one thing or another. It may have also stopped tips because of wrong times that did not fit what someone thought they might have known or saw or where their "friend" was at the time (or "child" or "spouse").

I would also add I have about 10 theories with variations and I bet one of mine will end up correct as well :)

Jmo.
ITA and this is important as noone seems to have seen the girls on the trails at all. Why is that? Only the BG time is constant.

Interesting.

Took awhile to find it, but I did. I didn’t hear a specific kid’s name. The person that asked BP about it was named though. BP said that the person said that there was a girl in a group that was friends with LG and that she (the unnamed girl) knew the night before that they were going, but she couldn’t go because her mom wouldn’t let her. BP then asked if the person that asked the question could message her (BP) with the name of the kid because they had never heard of that before. BP then said she that she messaged the only girl that she thought they would’ve told and that girl said that never happened.

Not sure if this violates ToS. Hope not. It’s just a summary of what BP said.
Maybe they didn't tell that one that BP thought but another one. We don't know who they may have told - that's the issue really.

It's one of the interviews/round tables already linked previously. I'm pretty sure she was answering a caller's question. I'll have a re-listen and see if I can pin down the exact timestamp.

ETA: Here is the link - it's the first part of the round table already being discussed, it's nearer the end. I've decided not to be more specific than that due to WS ToS.

Thanks for posting and thanks @Cutiekitty for the detail. Not sure this is the same one as I don't remember the parent being asked as the message was received too late. I'll post if I come across it again.

Maybe they didn't tell that one that BP thought but another one. We don't know who they may have told - that's the issue really.

Maybe. With this case it wouldn’t surprise me if it was someone just trying to get attention though.

I was inspired by a previous poster and decided to summarize so everyone didn’t have to listen to it. My good deed for the night.

MOO maybe KIK did play a part. Nothing is coming of other avenues.

If KIK was part of this:
MOO

He communicated on KIK with Libby
He is a young man pretending to be junior high age.

He had some bona fide information to get Libby's trust. Unfortunately MOO that means he knew them or their families.

Planned a meeting on KIK at a fun and interesting and isolated place - MOO most likely to ruse, to trade jr. high gossip.

MOO young man HS, or close to it.
Very sure of the anonymity of KIK.

MOO the motive is't gain.
But still since local and young, still personal in some way.

Revenge
Jealousy
Wants to enjoy killing - like a serial killer
Sexual assault transitioning to murder
Hatred or some reason
Drug fueled episode

Checking in hoping for some progress on this case. Looks like not much has changed
If you are interested the Sydney Loofe trial is going on and it has gone from a horrible murder to the most insane court case imaginable with sex vampires witches etc
You gotta read the thread

P

If KIK was part of this:
MOO

He had some bona fide information to get Libby's trust. Unfortunately MOO that means he knew them or their families.

Planned a meeting on KIK at a fun and interesting and isolated place - MOO most likely to ruse, to trade jr. high gossip.

Revenge
Jealousy
Hatred or some reason
Drug fueled episode

Pure speculation based on zero fact or evidence. How is this MOO...shouldnt it be based on at least a kernel of truth/fact?

Checking in hoping for some progress on this case. Looks like not much has changed
If you are interested the Sydney Loofe trial is going on and it has gone from a horrible murder to the most insane court case imaginable with sex vampires witches etc
You gotta read the thread
It took me all day to catch up there totally crazy goings on.

If KIK was part of this:
MOO

Revenge
Jealousy
Hatred or some reason
Drug fueled episode

Nothing that we know of. KIK and SC are actually kind of similar. Kik is a messaging app that you can send pics with and SC is a photo sharing app that you can message with. You can do more with photos on SC though.

I do not have KIK, but the kiddo and her friends did for a little bit. She said she deleted it shortly after downloading it and that no one (in her extensive friend group) uses it anymore because you get a lot of unsolicited penis pictures.

Nothing that we know of. KIK and SC are actually kind of similar. Kik is a messaging app that you can send pics with and SC is a photo sharing app that you can message with. You can do more with photos on SC though.

I do not have KIK, but the kiddo and her friends did for a little bit. She said she deleted it shortly after downloading it and that no one (in her extensive friend group) uses it anymore because you get a lot of unsolicited penis pictures

Kik lost its place in MIcrosoft Store Nov 2017 - and in decline since.[/QUOTE]

I do not have KIK, but the kiddo and her friends did for a little bit. She said she deleted it shortly after downloading it and that no one (in her extensive friend group) uses it anymore because you get a lot of unsolicited penis pictures.

KIK is not similar in one way. No information is retained of texting.
Photos retained one month then
deleted off Kik servers.

ITA and this is important as noone seems to have seen the girls on the trails at all. Why is that? Only the BG time is constant.
What do you mean by the BG time and what time is it?

The times given for Derrick’s return seem to be consistent though they may not signify what they are alleged to mean. And with that I believe I’ve pulled out my last hair! :eek::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413