Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for a long while they didn't reveal who dropped them off and they said the same person was scheduled to pick them up. It was months before it was revealed exactly who had dropped them and who was picking them up IIRC. Never could understand that. MOO.

(Don't get me started on the differences in the drop off time)
I also remember well and couldn't understand. The very first important uncertainty, I think, was the time, when the girls should have been picked up after the MHB trail: it was said 5h pm, then the time changed to 3h pm. Which difficulty was there, to report the right time?? It started to be confusing already then. Why? :confused:

What do you mean by the BG time and what time is it?

The times given for Derrick’s return seem to be consistent though they may not signify what they are alleged to mean. And with that I believe I’ve pulled out my last hair! :eek::mad:
Once it was finally mentioned he was the one picking them up, it was consistent I agree. BG time was 2.30 on original billboards - no link so MOO.

MOO maybe KIK did play a part. Nothing is coming of other avenues.

If KIK was part of this:
MOO

He communicated on KIK with Libby
He is a young man pretending to be junior high age.

He had some bona fide information to get Libby's trust. Unfortunately MOO that means he knew them or their families.

Planned a meeting on KIK at a fun and interesting and isolated place - MOO most likely to ruse, to trade jr. high gossip.

MOO young man HS, or close to it.
Very sure of the anonymity of KIK.

MOO the motive is't gain.
But still since local and young, still personal in some way.

Revenge
Jealousy
Wants to enjoy killing - like a serial killer
Sexual assault transitioning to murder
Hatred or some reason
Drug fueled episode

Liberty German (@libby1227) on Twitter

While we are talking Kik, here is a link to Libby's Twitter which shows her Kik, SC and Instagram user names. <modsnip - naming a non-poi>

Last edited by a moderator:
Liberty German (@libby1227) on Twitter

While we are talking Kik, here is a link to Libby's Twitter which shows her Kik, SC and Instagram user names. <modsnip - naming a non-poi>

Let's also point out that the twitter page was created in Aug 2014, and Libby tweeted one single time and that's it.

To then assume that she used KIK more frequently than the app used to locate her KiK name is just that: an assumption.

Is it possible? Sure. Is it rational to then form an opinion that BG used KiK to lure Libby to the bridge to talk about Jr high gossip when we dont know if she used the KiK app more than she did Twitter?

No.

And if I may borrow a line, How can one be so sure that BG used the KiK app to talk to Libby? How can you know he arranged to meet there to talk jr. High gossip? Have you a LE link confirming this?

Let's also point out that the twitter page was created in Aug 2014, and Libby tweeted one single time and that's it.

To then assume that she used KIK more frequently than the app used to locate her KiK name is just that: an assumption.

Is it possible? Sure. Is it rational to then form an opinion that BG used KiK to lure Libby to the bridge to talk about Jr high gossip when we dont know if she used the KiK app more than she did Twitter?

No.

And if I may borrow a line, How can one be so sure that BG used the KiK app to talk to Libby? How can you know he arranged to meet there to talk jr. High gossip? Have you a LE link confirming this?
No link is required for speculation. Links already provided for the facts (I.e the fact LG had Kik app has been known since the beginning of this case)
Presumably the tweet is just to record all her user names as at that time. It's a snapshot in time and was/is out there for the world to see. Don't really understand what your point is.

Last edited:
MOO if KG saw approximately ten kids on trail, then some must have seen her/LG AW at least at the drop off. I don't think interviews with kids or adults who were on the trail have been reported on.
No I don't think they have. However, now LE have gone back to the young sketch from 2 days after that could be one of those kids/adults. I have heard KG say that her BF and his sister were at the trails and were interviewed. She was on the phone to her BF when she dropped off the girls. I'll find link.

Halfway Across: The Delphi Murders

This is a really good article and features Kelsie. Will post in the media thread too.

"Things change, but the past marks the present, always. Long after the Monon Railroad was relegated to memories and monuments, the Monon High Bridge remained, and attracted visitors seeking its beauty and dramatic vistas. Three decades after the last train rattled across the tracks, 14-year-old Libby German recorded an image that would make the bridge significant once more. The picture, extracted from a video clip, shows a man in jeans and a bulky blue jacket walking across it with his head down. It has appeared on FBI wanted posters around the country.

The man in the image is the suspect in the February 2017 murders of Libby and her friend Abby Williams, two teenagers who were just out for a walk near their tiny northwestern Indiana town. Two years have passed since his image was recorded, two years of exhausting investigation that have put Delphi (population 2,882) at the center of a national news story.

Libby recorded more than one picture on the last day of her life. Often shared alongside the suspect’s image is a picture of her classmate, Abby, who was 13 years old at the time of her death. The subjects of the pictures change, but the backdrop remains the same. Both photographs show individuals crossing the bridge alone, walking with their heads down. A victim and a suspect. One gone forever, one unidentified for two years and counting.

The photos that Libby took that day capture the area around Monon High Bridge in remarkable clarity. You get a glimpse of the isolated beauty of the spot, a sense of its history. You also notice the deterioration. Abby has her head down in that moment for good reason—the weathered railroad ties make for dangerous walking. Looking at pictures of the bridge, one thing is clear: You couldn’t run across it.

Not even if you needed to.

Structural repairs to Monon High Bridge are now being made. Fencing surrounds the area, limiting access while workers stabilize one of the supporting piers. In a few years, the site of the town’s greatest tragedy will become a striking highlight of its trail system. The community remains shaken, though, plagued by questions and uncertain of how to move forward without appearing to give up hope. Restoration is underway in Delphi. Resolution awaits."

More at link.

Last edited:
<modsnipped quoted post>

WS hasn’t been assigned to investigate this case and isn’t privy to evidence so most statements are actually speculation. The situation outlined by the poster was just a hypothetical.

The fact that LG had multiple SM accounts would actually be something that LE would look into. I found that she had loads of accounts KIK, Instagram, possibly 3 on twitter, possibly 2 SC (I found 2 user names posted on other SM accounts), FB and musically - based on the musically videos I saw posted on YT. Found all of those while looking at other things.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

That particular Twitter acct was about 3 yrs before BG. And, she only used it that one time

MOO if KG saw approximately ten kids on trail, then some must have seen her/LG AW at least at the drop off. I don't think interviews with kids or adults who were on the trail have been reported on.

I agree, much has probably not been shared but hopefully all were interviewed, including the kids. I thought it was more vague like 10 to 20 kids? I have read so much it gets confusing :)

It seems logical though if KG saw the kids (her age weren't they or wasn't that said?) then the kids saw her and A & L.

I still wonder about remarks saying there was a lull before and after. Busy place on getting there and then all vanish?

I spent an hour last night rewatching the GH video with BP someone posted last night. I almost quit watching a few times. I did watch to the end though. Going back and rewatching things is always a bit eye opening and yet just brings more questions.

Jmo.

That particular Twitter acct was about 3 yrs before BG. And, she only used it that one time
I think the point of it was to publicise her user codes for her followers. I'm not a Twitter expert or anything. She explains she is 12 years young so she would have been 12 in December 2014 so it was after that IMO. MOO.

I think the point of it was to publicise her user codes for her followers. I'm not a Twitter expert or anything. She explains she is 12 years young so she would have been 12 in December 2014 so it was after that IMO. MOO.

I may be having a brain blip but if she was 13 in February of 2017, how could she be 12 in 2014?

I agree, much has probably not been shared but hopefully all were interviewed, including the kids. I thought it was more vague like 10 to 20 kids? I have read so much it gets confusing :)

It seems logical though if KG saw the kids (her age weren't they or wasn't that said?) then the kids saw her and A & L.

I still wonder about remarks saying there was a lull before and after. Busy place on getting there and then all vanish?

I spent an hour last night rewatching the GH video with BP someone posted last night. I almost quit watching a few times. I did watch to the end though. Going back and rewatching things is always a bit eye opening and yet just brings more questions.

Jmo.

Just my recollect from watching various interviews, I think the comments about other kids was made to point out Abby and Libby weren’t the only young people walking the trails that day, there were others and so it was quite typical for the trails to be a place of interest for local teens. But I don’t recall anybody ever stating they were all there the same time. It could’ve been earlier or later in the day as KG didn’t offer any additional information.

(Early on there was a lot of unreasonably harsh criticism, very cruel and hurtful remarks about the girls being allowed to visit the trails/bridge that day).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413