Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #112

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean that it is. I don't know anything about the legal system, so I'm just wondering if any prosecutor can seal an autopsy, or if it has to be the DA.

My question is, since RI seems to be involved in the case, if BG is ever caught and tried, would RI be the prosecutor? Barring he's still working at that time.

I think that if BG caught that the DA himself Nicolas McCleland, will be the prosecutor for the case. RI works in the DA's office with other deputy district attorneys and would undoubtedly assist.

There is one with a 2:07 timestamp on it, but as far as I've heard, that timestamp was put on there by somebody on facebook or something. I can't find the image now, either.
Why would anyone do that. That beggars belief and suspect in its own right if true.
MM

PS it wasn't Facebook I saw it on it was MSM

You my friend didn't scroll down and look at the empty contact space. It is the home page for contact the Prosecutor

Prosecutor's Office

MingyMoo

MOO Webmaster hash. Don't think and empty contact page has much to do with the DA's office. Mcleland is listed as DA the CaCo main page. Its an elected position.

MOO Webmaster hash. Don't think and empty contact page has much to do with the DA's office. Mcleland is listed as DA the CaCo main page. Its an elected position.
OK understood but it is careless especially in this day and age.

MM

Why would anyone do that. That beggars belief and suspect in its own right if true.
MM

PS it wasn't Facebook I saw it on it was MSM
This isn't the MSM with the 2:07 stamp, but it has a facebook pic with the original photos (slide 2) and the 2:07 mentioned. I just don't know where that time comes from. Unless somebody opened it immediately as it came in and either replied or something else that could be referenced later to give an exact time , how would they know? Seeing the snapchat photo at 9:07pm, for example, and seeing "7 hours ago" does not mean it was taken at 2:07, in and of itself. It could have been taken up to 59 minutes before or after 2:07. So anywhere from 1:08 - 3:06. If that's even how the 2:07 was determined.

I'm not trying to be confusing, and I know SC has been discussed infinitely, but I've yet to see any proof of how the 2:07 time became so ubiquitously accepted. It's not to say it isn't factual, I just haven't seen it confirmed.

DELPHI TIMELINE: The murders of Abby & Libby

capture8_35516019_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

And not to rehash but there is this. Why did some of the billboards have "Male , last seen 2/13/2017 @2:30 PM"...

Last seen by whom?? Libby's video, a witness?

Source: Tread 87 post 753

So KG argeed to drive them and took them to the trails before she even knew the girls had a definite ride home? That's news to me. I thought they told Libby's grandmother home that they had a ride home before they left home.
Good point. What if they were unable to contact Libbys dad, would Kelsie have taken them back home.

You need to listen to what BP states in her interviews. She told Libby she herself couldn't collect her. Libby says her Dad will pick her up and BP trusts her to call him and says Kelsie wouldn't have dropped her there if she had not already arranged the pick up. I thought I had already stated this.
I hear you but how come Libby was so sure her dad would pick them up. Had she asked him earlier if they went to the bridge would he be available to collect them. It has been said already that it was a spur of the moment decision. Kelsi was taking a chance when she let them get to the bridge before making the call. For all they new he could have gone on an errand that would have made him not be able to get to them before dark or his phone could have been out of battery. There's all sorts of reasons why I would expected the lift home to have been arranged before they left home. AMOO

This isn't the MSM with the 2:07 stamp, but it has a facebook pic with the original photos (slide 2) and the 2:07 mentioned. I just don't know where that time comes from. Unless somebody opened it immediately as it came in and either replied or something else that could be referenced later to give an exact time , how would they know? Seeing the snapchat photo at 9:07pm, for example, and seeing "7 hours ago" does not mean it was taken at 2:07, in and of itself. It could have been taken up to 59 minutes before or after 2:07. So anywhere from 1:08 - 3:06. If that's even how the 2:07 was determined.

I'm not trying to be confusing, and I know SC has been discussed infinitely, but I've yet to see any proof of how the 2:07 time became so ubiquitously accepted. It's not to say it isn't factual, I just haven't seen it confirmed.

DELPHI TIMELINE: The murders of Abby & Libby
Nope this wasn't the one i saw

somebody draw me a tree:eek: And where does CP fit in?

"Liberty's Mother Carrie Timmons, is his wife Christina's daughter from her first marriage.

Timmons lives in Kentucky with her husband and daughters, Alexis and Hayden. Liberty also has two other sisters, Kelsi German and Glenna Myers, who live in Delphi.

Liberty was raised by her grandparents, Michael and Becky Patty, and her father, Derrick German, who live in Delphi.

'Kelsi is the oldest girl and then Libby, from Carrie's first marriage,' the grandfather said. 'Then there's Alexis and today is her birthday. She's 11 today. "

Have we pinned down when the 2:07 Abby photo was discovered?

I thought someone came forward the night the girls went missing with it. If so they had knowledge of the snap chat bridge photo of Abby on the evening of the 13th then the whole "run away" scenario is a bust.

That right there would have told LE the girls were out on that bridge just a few hours earlier. If the girls had some grand scheme to run away I don't they would first go walking the trails and take a leisurely walk across the bridge and take pictures.
It first appeared in the media around 9 p.m. that first night when the 7 hours ago was visible IIRC.

I hear you but how come Libby was so sure her dad would pick them up. Had she asked him earlier if they went to the bridge would he be available to collect them. It has been said already that it was a spur of the moment decision. Kelsi was taking a chance when she let them get to the bridge before making the call. For all they new he could have gone on an errand that would have made him not be able to get to them before dark or his phone could have been out of battery. There's all sorts of reasons why I would expected the lift home to have been arranged before they left home. AMOO
BP explains this in one interview and says that DG would never say no to the girls and Kelsie says she would have taken them back if they didn't have a ride back, in another interview. BP and KG have had numerous interviews with GH and Renner about this and they are all in the media thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova