Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a series of images that show what I think is frame 47, the frame in which the offender is closest. I've drawn the hair the way it appears in the bridge video sequence. If you look very carefully at the front of the offender's head, you'll even see the feathered hair (Bieber cut) in front, parted on his left.

I saw photos of at least two with such hair. One is too tall for the POI, the other would fit to a T. But then again, maybe half of the young males in Delphi have such hair? And all dark-red. Gene pool, a small village and many years of living there, could create some genetic similarity.

The axe handle could slip around the back of his dad jeans? If people see an axe handle, then they see an axe handle. It is quite pronounced, whatever it is and has been discussed many times. Same as hat/hoody/hair/fanny pack/shirt tail. Some see it some don't.

For any and everyone saying BG is hiding an axe in his pants because it looks like it in ONE FRAME taken from the video...watch the video!!

Its on the ISP Delphi page, and is looped. The magic handle dissapears....

ISP: Delphi Homicide Investigation
I have to agree. I would think an axe handle would be very pronounced in all the frames. My bigger issue yet with the axe idea is how would the axe head be in the leather case outside his pants, but the handle down inside the leg?

I also believe that the perp came from a good family, not anything weird that has been offered before (like elected officials). No, just a good family, has been rather popular in Delphi - maybe not individually but as an athlete. This is why the police is having such a hard time. It is not some bum, it is own, rather popular, or better say, known, kid. From a decent family. And I do think he is young because the decision to kill (if there is a reason) is sort of childish, if it is not a SA, and you are not a SK. Adults handle it differently.

I have to agree. I would think an axe handle would be very pronounced in all the frames. My bigger issue yet with the axe idea is how would the head by in the leather case outside his pants, but the handle down inside the leg?
A hole in the pants specifically for hiding it or hiding a rifle. It could explain his strange gait.

I have to agree. I would think an axe handle would be very pronounced in all the frames. My bigger issue yet with the axe idea is how would the head by in the leather case outside his pants, but the handle down inside the leg?

And the "head" doesnt even match with where the "handle" leads.

Im sure its POSSIBLE its an axe...but how likely is it to look, wait, and then leave with an axe in ur pants? That would draw unwanted attention to you. An axe is a very strange, large, heavy weapon to carry with you on trails. Id imagine its hard to walk/hike with an axe in your pants.

To me, it just looks like BG is skinny.

I would just like to touch on a subject we spoke about in past threads. I’m on my phone so don’t know how to link the post and I don’t see a post #.

My post is about what’s on BG’s right hip. It could be a shirt tail or it could be a fanny type pack. Only he knows the real answer to that question.

After I saw a photo in a news article I sent them a question asking who the men were in the photo. There was no credit given or names listed. I went back today to look at the photo and saw that photo credit is given now.

I still find the photo very interesting

Attachments

• A95612EC-5464-4296-B3BB-8834BE8EFC22.jpeg
    A95612EC-5464-4296-B3BB-8834BE8EFC22.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 274
  • 099E2D2E-F346-406C-96F9-7F27C6D7734F.jpeg
    099E2D2E-F346-406C-96F9-7F27C6D7734F.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 264
  • 26500817-FE30-46AF-8014-0A4E1E4F7251.jpeg
    26500817-FE30-46AF-8014-0A4E1E4F7251.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 260
  • 2FCF37C7-E928-49AD-919F-D07BCB92DCB6.jpeg
    2FCF37C7-E928-49AD-919F-D07BCB92DCB6.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 224
  • BF19581E-57EA-49BC-9CF2-188D7D71CBB1.png
    BF19581E-57EA-49BC-9CF2-188D7D71CBB1.png
    211.9 KB · Views: 208
And the "head" doesnt even match with where the "handle" leads.

Im sure its POSSIBLE its an axe...but how likely is it to look, wait, and then leave with an axe in ur pants? That would draw unwanted attention to you. An axe is a very strange, large, heavy weapon to carry with you on trails. Id imagine its hard to walk/hike with an axe in your pants.

To me, it just looks like BG is skinny.
Could be the reason she filmed him? We don't know the reason but maybe LE do.

The axe handle could slip around the back of his dad jeans? If people see an axe handle, then they see an axe handle. It is quite pronounced, whatever it is and has been discussed many times. Same as hat/hoody/hair/fanny pack/shirt tail. Some see it some don't.

Um Ok??

They see an axe handle in one frame. Where did it go in the rest of the video? Are we wrong to point out the holes in it being an axe?

...what's even the point of ur post? Why do we even discuss anything here? I mean, some people see a dogs head....lets just let them think its a dog then...not point out the obvious problems with that...

But this could be unusual. Like being a leftie. I am now wondering if he does have asthma. I assume that the guy looked angry but still normal enough, nothing would stick out to the extreme.

I think he is pretty athletic. And yet the gait is odd. What does it mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honestyhastoprevail