Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Never thought of a leather axe head COVER (almost seems obvious now?) and the handle likely going down the pant leg. Also makes one think ... hmmm... WHY did they go after the Colorado HATCHET wielder as they did..? Don't think I've seen this in 2 1/2 yrs here. (Unless I've forgotten... ?).
Welcome, Skray11, to the convo! Great first post!!!

And welcome to you, Torch Carrier. I see you're brand new as well. Welcome!

And the "head" doesnt even match with where the "handle" leads.

Im sure its POSSIBLE its an axe...but how likely is it to look, wait, and then leave with an axe in ur pants? That would draw unwanted attention to you. An axe is a very strange, large, heavy weapon to carry with you on trails. Id imagine its hard to walk/hike with an axe in your pants.

To me, it just looks like BG is skinny.

I could see it potentially being a hatchet. Similar rigid handle, but shorter, and same shaped head. Much easier to conceal.

But this could be unusual. Like being a leftie. I am now wondering if he does have asthma. I assume that the guy looked angry but still normal enough, nothing would stick out to the extreme.

I think he is pretty athletic. And yet the gait is odd. What does it mean?
I think the gait is odd only because of trying to walk on the bridge and in between the planks.
That bridge is old and rickety and I wanted to cross it when I was there but there was NO way I was getting on that old bridge with boards missing and big gaps.

Um Ok??

They see an axe handle in one frame. Where did it go in the rest of the video? Are we wrong to point out the holes in it being an axe?

...what's even the point of ur post? Why do we even discuss anything here? I mean, some people see a dogs head....lets just let them think its a dog then...not point out the obvious problems with that...

Speaking of making a point, what's up STrav? Somebody whiz in your Cheerios this morning? Everyone has an equal right to post here, whether or not you agree with them. How about bringing your condecension down a notch.

The point is, we're dealing with a grainy image, one that has been altered so many times by armchair detectives, it's difficult to know when we're seeing the original. Furthermore, it's been discussed over and over and over, and the general consensus is that people either see an axe, a gun, etc, or they don't. They see what they see, and no amount of arguing is going to change their mind.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't or can't try. It just means that some of us have beaten that dead horse enough, and we prefer to agree to disagree, for the good of the group and the discussion.

Speaking of making a point, what's up STrav? Somebody whiz in your Cheerios this morning? Everyone has an equal right to post here, whether or not you agree with them. How about bringing your condecension down a notch.

The point is, we're dealing with a grainy image, one that has been altered so many times by armchair detectives, it's difficult to know when we're seeing the original. Furthermore, it's been discussed over and over and over, and the general consensus is that people either see an axe, a gun, etc, or they don't. They see what they see, and no amount of arguing is going to change their mind.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't or can't try. It just means that some of us have beaten that dead horse enough, and we prefer to agree to disagree, for the good of the group and the discussion.
After years of sleuthing this case, I do not think BG has a "dead horse"" stuck down the front of his pants....LOL !.....moo

How exactly was i condescending by advising people to watch the video, and question where the axe handle dissapears to?

And i disagree...if someone posts a still image from the video that looks like an axe handle....its convincing! But looking at the video....its not. I dont see why I shouldnt bring that to ligjt?

This place is so strange. Everyone can post wild theories...but if u dont agree or poke holes, u r vilified.

An no, i dont eat cheerios.

I've been curious as to how BG might feel. I assume he probably feels misunderstood and alone. IDK though that's a tough one to figure out.
jmo

sometimes i wonder if maybe he didn't intend to kill the girls but that he lost control of whatever situation his actual plan was and freaked out and killed them, like if they ran unexpectedly or something

note: i am not blaming the girls in any way, just trying to understand where bg might be mentally with this now

How exactly was i condescending by advising people to watch the video, and question where the axe handle dissapears to?

And i disagree...if someone posts a still image from the video that looks like an axe handle....its convincing! But looking at the video....its not. I dont see why I shouldnt bring that to ligjt?

This place is so strange. Everyone can post wild theories...but if u dont agree or poke holes, u r vilified.

An no, i dont eat cheerios.

try the honey nut cheerios, delicious

sometimes i wonder if maybe he didn't intend to kill the girls but that he lost control of whatever situation his actual plan was and freaked out and killed them, like if they ran unexpectedly or something

note: i am not blaming the girls in any way, just trying to understand where bg might be mentally with this now

I know it happens, but without knowing a motive it's hard to believe someone would plan to kill the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel