Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody ever wonder what BG is thinking or how he might feel? I wonder if he feels happy and proud or if he feels ashamed and scared.

That's such a good question. Especially since he's probably reading these.

I think this is a game to him, one where his freedom and life is at stake. He watches and reads about the crime like he watches sports, but he can't compartmentalize the murder of two girls the same way.

He drinks to make the anxiety go away. He has friends who he feels safe around, and they drink and get high. They don't ask about the case, or mention it around him.

When he wakes up in the morning and realizes that it hasn't gone away, the anxiety comes back. He thinks he can keep it together. He's confident he can get on with his life and be a productive member of society. It was a mistake to act on his urges back then, he knows that now.

He reads about new scientific techniques for acquiring DNA evidence from a single strand of hair. He watches his friends' social media accounts. He has anonymous accounts, and actually takes part in discussion about the case. His comments on Reddit always point away from himself, but they are close, and the anxiety is bad.

But he can handle it. They can't touch him.

How exactly was i condescending by advising people to watch the video, and question where the axe handle dissapears to?

And i disagree...if someone posts a still image from the video that looks like an axe handle....its convincing! But looking at the video....its not. I dont see why I shouldnt bring that to ligjt?

This place is so strange. Everyone can post wild theories...but if u dont agree or poke holes, u r vilified.

An no, i dont eat cheerios.

I agree with you on the axe. I'm one who just doesn't see it, but I respect others who do. You can disagree with someone without trashing them in the process by keeping it about the facts and leaving out the snark.

Lastly, most have been around here for a long time and have seen that video loop so many times we could storyboard it. It might be good if you go back and read the very lengthy discussions on the topic. At any rate, you can assume most of us have seen the video scores of times.

I think this is a game to him, one where his freedom and life is at stake. He watches and reads about the crime like he watches sports, but he can't compartmentalize the murder of two girls the same way.

He drinks to make the anxiety go away. He has friends who he feels safe around, and they drink and get high. They don't ask about the case, or mention it around him.

When he wakes up in the morning and realizes that it hasn't gone away, the anxiety comes back. He thinks he can keep it together. He's confident he can get on with his life and be a productive member of society. It was a mistake to act on his urges back then, he knows that now.

He reads about new scientific techniques for acquiring DNA evidence from a single strand of hair. He watches his friends' social media accounts. He has anonymous accounts, and actually takes part in discussion about the case. His comments on Reddit always point away from himself, but they are close, and the anxiety is bad.

great response, mike, thanks! i think along these lines as well

:eek: Excellent post!!!

Very good thoughtful post.....moo

For those of you who have recently joined this case, I'd like to share a couple of my favorite videos. They certainly aren't new, but lots of good information.

In this first one, there are two videos, but it's the one at the bottom of the page, with Sgt. Jerry Holeman, that I'm referring to. From August 2017.

Lead detective in Delphi murders confirms police have more audio from phone, DNA evidence

This one is a phone interview with Sgt. Kim Riley from the ISP. Post-April 2019 PC.

I think the gait is odd only because of trying to walk on the bridge and in between the planks.
That bridge is old and rickety and I wanted to cross it when I was there but there was NO way I was getting on that old bridge with boards missing and big gaps.

My palms start to sweat just watching some of the videos. No way I'd get on that bridge.

I agree with you on the axe. I'm one who just doesn't see it, but I respect others who do. You can disagree with someone without trashing them in the process by keeping it about the facts and leaving out the snark.

Lastly, most have been around here for a long time and have seen that video loop so many times we could storyboard it. It might be good if you go back and read the very lengthy discussions on the topic. At any rate, you can assume most of us have seen the video scores of times.

Again...where did I trash anyone?

I presented a different argument and provided a video source. Based on what people were looking at, i felt it was important to point back to the video.

And I only did it once. I didnt post it...then post referencing people to the post number....then post it again. So i dont see where I went off course.

By responding to someone who didnt quote who they were replying to?

Last, thanks for not just criticizing me but engaging in a conversation and answering my questions.

I've been curious as to how BG might feel. I assume he probably feels misunderstood and alone. IDK though that's a tough one to figure out.
jmo
Agree- some days I think he feels proud that he was able to get away with it, so far anyway and wants to share it with someone...if he hasn't already.. HIS DAY IS COMING tic toc
Other days, I think he feels alone and worries about being caught but he has NO remorse..only thinking of HIMSELF and fear of being caught.

This is all very possible.

I think another possibility is that he's easily moved on from that day and just hopes he's never caught. He might even blame the girls for making him do it. For self-preservation he likely follows the case, but it's possible he doesn't participate online at all.

Another option is that he's done it before, has done it since, and/or will do it again.

Idk how he is walking like he is lol. Id be a nervous wreck. That bridge is far too narrow and far too high for me to pass.

Way too high for me...add that it's narrow, AND rickety, AND no rails.. What bridge doesn't have rails!?! One swift hip check, I'd be over the side. Makes me shiver just thinking about it.

And to think that people walk their dogs over that bridge. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member