Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like one of those banners you can create yourself with an app, lots of images are pre-uploaded. My niece has an app like that she uses for cover photos and Twitter and banners and a lot of the stuff is premade or you can add text etc. maybe reverse image search the background? I’m sure someone can find it unfiltered and without text. Any tech savvy people out there? It can be done, I just don’t have the program.

I saw this Twitter page in 2017. I was struck at the time that she inflated her age. I think she started the page in 2015, probably with the hype about the camp.
MOO the trees are probably to suggest a camp in the woods. And the semi-military stencil font would just look hip to a teen.

JUMP! Middle School Camp June 7-12, 2015

I made errors in the post above using my memory.
Libby used her real age on her Twitter page, 12 yo.
And the Twitter page says she joined August 2014.

You mean she might have been one of his victims?

Yes. And if you imagine how this oozing masculinity, hot “man of God” might have come across to a 12-year old girl... I assume, she could have fallen in love with him, initially. But Libby grew up and developed faster than most. I think by 14 she perfectly well saw the things for what they were. And I can imagine how angry she could have gotten, what words she must have used when speaking with him.

Another version - she might have let the whole victim story go. It is interesting that while in later pictures Abby looks coquettish, as if she suddenly realized the power of her blossoming youth, Libby has put on weight and started looking more tomboyish. As if she were disappointed in men. It sometimes happens after an abuse, some women develop anorexia, others put on weight. The goal is the same, to protect against the predators and the consequences, and the behavior is often not conscious.

But if someone else came to her with a similar a story and complaint, she’d stand for that person, probably more than for herself.

Not sure it was CJ who killed them, but it could have been any stinking molester of teens.

Yes. And if you imagine how this oozing masculinity, hot “man of God” might have come across to a 12-year old girl... I assume, she could have fallen in love with him, initially. But Libby grew up and developed faster than most. I think by 14 she perfectly well saw the things for what they were. And I can imagine how angry she could have gotten, what words she must have used when speaking with him.

Another version - she might have let the whole victim story go. It is interesting that while in later pictures Abby looks coquettish, as if she suddenly realized the power of her blossoming youth, Libby has put on weight and started looking more tomboyish. As if she was disappointed in men. It sometimes happens after an abuse, some women develop anorexia, others put on weight.

But if someone else came to her with a similar a story and complaint, she’d stand for that person, probably more than for herself.

Not sure it was CJ who killed them, but it could have been any stinking molester of teens.

God knows there are enough of them.

I can't imagine any 12-year-old not falling in love with CJ. He looks more like a country singer than an evangelist.

Notice CJ’s haircut shows two different styles and colors? in the no web page changes? Period Nov 2016 (Dec 2016) to (March 2017) April 2017. Just reconfirmed. A new haircut with darker color shows up between November 2016 and April 2017, the period of web page change radio silence.

I gotta think about this a bit...but something does not feel ok about all this to me.

November 2016 to early 2017 was roughly when the whole business about him getting underage girls drunk so he could have sex with them, or using his power/position/sexual attractiveness to seduce them.

Last edited:

Another version - she might have let the whole victim story go. It is interesting that while in later pictures Abby looks coquettish, as if she suddenly realized the power of her blossoming youth, Libby has put on weight and started looking more tomboyish. As if she were disappointed in men. It sometimes happens after an abuse, some women develop anorexia, others put on weight. The goal is the same, to protect against the predators and the consequences, and the behavior is often not conscious.

Most Americans are overweight, and many are morbidly obese. The American diet and lifestyle can account for weight gain. There's no evidence that Libby was CJ's victim or anyone else's victim prior to the day she was murdered.

That is an idea, somehow I think it is more that she found out about someone elses victimization.

If that was the case I think the girl’s behaviour might have been different or changed and from what Kelsi has said in the HLN interview they were both acting normal the night before and in the car ride before she dropped them off.

The Bible Camp in Delphi was for one week, June 7-12, guest speaker Clayton Jennings. Camp for those entering grades 6-9.

It is very shocking when CJ in his Jan 5, 2017 YT says that murder is completely forgiven and forgotten as soon as forgiveness is sought from Jesus. He doesn't mention any atonement for victims, just that Jesus will cover all your sins over like a clean blanket of snow.

If that was the case I think the girl’s behaviour might have been different or changed and from what Kelsi has said in the HLN interview they were both acting normal the night before and in the car ride before she dropped them off.

True. I don't see any evidence that the girls had been through something like that.

But the CJ articles make it pretty clear that he's far from the only church person using his position to take advantage of young women. If somebody like that molested one of the girls' friends, and they weren't expecting to run into this person but then saw him at the park, they might have started saying loud accusatory things along the lines of "you're the guy who did *advertiser censored* to our friend yyyy." And since there were other people around, he might have panicked and tried to shut them up.

True. I don't see any evidence that the girls had been through something like that.

But the CJ articles make it pretty clear that he's far from the only church person using his position to take advantage of young women. If somebody like that molested one of the girls' friends, and they weren't expecting to run into this person but then saw him at the park, they might have started saying loud accusatory things along the lines of "you're the guy who did *advertiser censored* to our friend yyyy." And since there were other people around, he might have panicked and tried to shut them up.

I wonder how much law enforcement has spoken with other the young people who the girls were connected with at school etc. I would hope if something like what you suggest did happen the victim would recognise the sketch and report to law enforcement that I think that’s X and he SA me. Hopefully they wouldn’t be too scared to report it for fear of being killed too.

This case is so frustrating there are so many questions with no answers. I can’t begin to imagine how much the girl’s families are suffering at this cowards hands.

Most Americans are overweight, and many are morbidly obese. The American diet and lifestyle can account for weight gain. There's no evidence that Libby was CJ's victim or anyone else's victim prior to the day she was murdered.

True. And there is no evidence, of course, but seems CJ really had predatorial qualities, or am I wrong?

True. And there is no evidence, of course, but seems CJ really had predatorial qualities, or am I wrong?
I wrote to the pastor who writes/edits the P&P site, pointed to items from the discussion here, and asked for his thoughts on CJ as a suspect.

He seems to know quite a bit about this guy. No idea if he will respond.

He may have an ironclad alibi, but he seems worth a look. Here is the title of a video he posted on YT 6 weeks before the murders, explaining that there is forgiveness for all sins. He is quite angry at people bringing up sins from the past, those people are working for the devil.

White as Snow
Stop Living in the Past
Jan 5, 2017

This theory, that every sin is forgiven, works conveniently both ways.

On one hand, you can cheat, murder, steal, but as long as you repent, you are forgiven. (May start anew, I guess?)

On the other hand, church makes money on these repenting sinners. They won’t ever make the same on saints.

ETA: I am an old cynic, but a minute ago I remembered that there is one man, whose religious beliefs I respect. President Carter. Here is a man who at least lives according to his faith.

Last edited:
The Bible Camp in Delphi was for one week, June 7-12, guest speaker Clayton Jennings. Camp for those entering grades 6-9.

It is very shocking when CJ in his Jan 5, 2017 YT says that murder is completely forgiven and forgotten as soon as forgiveness is sought from Jesus. He doesn't mention any atonement for victims, just that Jesus will cover all your sins over like a clean blanket of snow.

Timothy 2:5 “For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus“.

Consequently, Clayton Jennings has no job inserting himself in the process of human communication with God to explain what Jesus would do. Like any mortal, he has no clue.

I was watching a documentary the other day about the murder of Jessica Chambers. She lived in Clarksdale which like Delphi is a small place and has strong agricultural roots. At one point they speak to a woman working in a local cafe/restaurant. They ask her how locals feel about the case and she says nobody speaks about it, nobody wants to point the finger and everyone is terrified they may come under accusation.

It kind of changed how I perceived the Delphi case. I have been baffled by why (if he is local) nobody is putting two and two together and assumed that the video quality was so bad nobody recognized him. I imagined that the town would be outraged by the murders and people would be gossiping and pointing the finger. After listening to the lady on the Jessica Chambers documentary I am now wondering if maybe Delphi is such a small place, everybody knows each other and their families so well that they haven't been able to even think about "could it be X's son". It would just feel wrong and a betrayal. There is so much attention on such a little town and a lot of local people have had their name dragged through the mud which can't be a nice experience. It makes sense that the town would try and protect one another (and themselves), and would want to believe the perp is some sicko on the fringes or a randomer. I am now thinking the April press conference was LE trying to shock the town into waking up and seriously considering if the people around them could be involved.

I think the Delphians think, and have their suspicions, but their attitude is, “you will leave, and we have to stay here”. I think if the perp’s family has power, the locals might be sincerely scared to intervene. Moving away is not an easy option for the country folks.

https://www.indianalandmarks.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/IP-1-2017-Jan-Feb.pdf
January/February 2017
Listing a site as a 10 Most Endangered does not mean we wish to own it, but sometimes acquisition is the best solution. We agreed to temporarily assume ownership from CSX of the 1891 Monon High Bridge near Delphi, an entry on the 2016 list. We previously funded an engineering study of the long inactive railroad span over Deer Creek. Once we have title, we’ll immediately begin repairing the crumbling stone pier to stabilize the structure. When repair is complete, we’ll turn the bridge over to the township, which will partner with Heartland Heritage Inc., to incorporate it into the area’s growing trails system. Watch for updates on our website about the project, and make plans to see some breathtaking views from the bridge when the trail is complete.
-.-
It may not be relevant, but I wanted to get a hold of this part of the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28