Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows what all unidentified serial killers know: If you don't talk about what you did, you'll probably get away with it so long as you don't male any stupid mistakes.

Personally, I don't think he's a serial killer. I think he finally "let it out" or he was found out.... and it's just a matter of time before we all know.
And I think its very possible a second person may have been involved.....either directly or indirectly. I think we will eventually find out that it's a tragedy all around.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed> this site is confusing at first. It's highly moderated and has a lot source of information rules and the status of people that you can discuss.
There are guides on the home page if you want. Here's a direct link.

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

The upside is that the posts and people here are worth listening to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, here's to mistakes!

So just my random opinions once again..

I feel like there were a ton of "mistakes"....I think currently it's likely a somewhat close standoff between the PD and (my)POI. And they are both calling each other's bluff, whether or not they know it. Give it some time...the PD will NEVER fold. The POI is stuck.....it's up to him for how long and who else he takes down with him again....just MOO

Well, here's to mistakes!

So just my random opinions once again..

I feel like there were a ton of "mistakes"....I think currently it's likely a somewhat close standoff <modsnip> And they are both calling each other's bluff, whether or not they know it. Give it some time...the PD will NEVER fold. The POI is stuck.....it's up to him for how long and who else he takes down with him again....just MOO
Hi
Yes, this site is confusing at first. It's highly moderated and has a lot source of information rules and the status of people that you can discuss.
There are guides on the home page if you want. Here's a direct link.

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

The upside is that the posts and people here are worth listening to.
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a link to the RTV6 video. Beginning at about 25:00 there’s several emergency vehicles parked at a property. Isn’t that the residence at the end of the driveway?

MOO at 25:00 is a home with a access drive off CR 200. It's on the south side the creek along the old RR tracks ROW coming from the bridge.
It's adjacent to the homes the have south side creek frontage whose drives access from 252, and the home with the long drive extending from 625.

trust me BG does not feel bad or guilty, these emotions are not in his toolbox.

he may be scared of being found out
he may wish he could take it back...maybe.
but, only so he wouldn't be a fugitive...and he wouldn't be caught on camera.

nothing he feels is out of regard for the girls... remember sociopaths lie and tell you what you wish to hear..it's just an act.

mOO

trust me BG does not feel bad or guilty, these emotions are not in his toolbox.

he may be scared of being found out
he may wish he could take it back...maybe.
but, only so he wouldn't be a fugitive...and he wouldn't be caught on camera.

nothing he feels is out of regard for the girls... remember sociopaths lie and tell you what you wish to hear..it's just an act.

mOO
I agree with you. Whoever did this has no regard for the girls. None. Their lives were nothing to him. It was about power. Power over them, over their lives, over the emotions of their left behind loved ones... nothing more. If he is at all concerned, it is for himself, and his own fate. But he is a coward. He preyed on little girls. He knows the big boys are going to find him eventually and then it will be about power to *them*. That has got to be a scary thought for him.

He knows what all unidentified serial killers know: If you don't talk about what you did, you'll probably get away with it so long as you don't male any stupid mistakes.
I do think he made stupid mistakes (audio/video) but got lucky that it’s not clear enough to matter. All the video does is show he’s an average guy with an average voice wearing average clothes.

sometimes I wonder if the video is hindering the case. We want so badly to see or hear something from it that we have spent years discussing what we think we might see to no avail. Have we really learned anything about him from it?

take a moment and imagine a frame of mind for the killer..one way to do this is by assessing the crime scene.

try to imagine where your head would be at to do such a thing... once you do you will know that you cant even conceive of it and then you can realize there are no human emotions that can be attached to this crime. This is the crime of a demon.

mOO

Personally, I don't think he's a serial killer. I think he finally "let it out" or he was found out.... and it's just a matter of time before we all know.
And I think its very possible a second person may have been involved.....either directly or indirectly. I think we will eventually find out that it's a tragedy all around.
I tend to believe he might be a serial killer, but I have enough doubt that I can see it being a one and done. I do strongly believe he is a serial offender - i.e., he committed other offenses against children or women prior to the murders and since.

I do think he made stupid mistakes (audio/video) but got lucky that it’s not clear enough to matter. All the video does is show he’s an average guy with an average voice wearing average clothes.

sometimes I wonder if the video is hindering the case. We want so badly to see or hear something from it that we have spent years discussing what we think we might see to no avail. Have we really learned anything about him from it?

We have a killer who basically was not seen by anyone. the only evidence is a very blurry video.

If he did leave any useable DNA at the CS, he was not in the database...so he is clear now.

The only hope is someone saw the video and posture/walk and turned in a tip about someone that really looked like that.

If you have a crime with no witnesses, no traceable DNA and fuzzy video.... that's not much but I don't think the video hurts in any way shape or form... it's better than nothing in my humble opinion.

We have a killer who basically was not seen by anyone. the only evidence is a very blurry video.

If he did leave any useable DNA at the CS, he was not in the database...so he is clear now.

The only hope is someone saw the video and posture/walk and turned in a tip about someone that really looked like that.

If you have a crime with no witnesses, no traceable DNA and fuzzy video.... that's not much but I don't think the video hurts in any way shape or form... it's better than nothing in my humble opinion.

I was just going to comment in a similar way Justice101, that video might not be the best as far as being able to see the monster's face, but at least it gives us a timeline, and an idea of what Abby and Libby were seeing in those moments. It is absolutely better than nothing. IMO

I think it's from the 1800s. Apparently the 300/575 area is formal Historical Rural District.

Is Historical Rural District a place where excursions would be organized/held?

I don't get the supposed idea that somebody must know something, there are so many serial killers who went for decades undetected by anyone..

I think it's likely that somebody 'knows' something - but in order for the knowledge to be useful, they have to know they know it - i.e. that it's a key to a crime, not just a random fact they once heard or otherwise absorbed, but saw no reason to remark on to anyone else.

And then, once they know whatever-it-is is important, there's still the issue of them being willing to take it to LE.

Every time I see a reward I wonder if it really works. The publicity probably generates more tips and I wonder if LE will see a surge from this news. I can't think of a case where someone got a reward although I wonder about a couple of cases out there.

But $325K is by far the largest I can recall outside of rewards for terrorists like Bin Laden. I can't help but think that if $200K+ didn't lead to an arrest, then $325K won't either. What I am hoping for is that surge in tips. Who knows, someone may have actually called in a tip on this guy early on and now they call back and maybe with updated info. I think of the Tara Grinstead case where a person - maybe two - called in a tip on her killer years before the arrests and LE, for whatever reason, didn't seriously follow up. The real value here may not be in the actual dollars, but the added publicity.

I am wondering what person are they attempting to target, if the sum is that large. Large reward should be equivalent to something the tipper might potentially lose. Thinking of this way, is it equal to an annual salary? The price of the house? Something else?

Was thinking about whether there is any significance to the police hosting a press conference on the Monday after Easter (2019?) and the news about the anonymous donation towards finding the person(s) responsible yesterday on Monday after Easter again.

It could be a total coincidence, or, it could be they wanted to maximize eyeballs on people's behaviors to prompt someone to tip in. Maybe they think the person(s) are likely to be in town on Easter weekend for some reason (family gathering?). Maybe they think the person has other family coming in to town to celebrate? I imagine they want to release news whenever there is a high chance of this person being in town, or being more accessible than usual to those in his life.

I think it's likely that somebody 'knows' something - but in order for the knowledge to be useful, they have to know they know it - i.e. that it's a key to a crime, not just a random fact they once heard or otherwise absorbed, but saw no reason to remark on to anyone else.

And then, once they know whatever-it-is is important, there's still the issue of them being willing to take it to LE.

and why it it likely ?
who knew about the long criminal career of the GSK ? and he was married and had kids .
also what if BG was just one of those drifters/loners who no one looked at or knew is alive ..especially that this is not the age that crimes gets the exposure that they used to get when everybody watched the news and read the papers ..
I am just thinking about how many crimes with huge awards still stays unsolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member