Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about this thing everyone speculates on...the " guys "...down the hill thing.

other options?

ya'll.. down the hill
get down the hill, girls..
move it down the hill
you two..go down the hill
good afternoon now go down the hill

really doesn't seem that specific to anyone's vocation does it?

The only thing I definitely get
from his use of "guys" is that he already knows these are young girls.

because one would not use this " guys" on grown women. mOO

Also, I know of women who call eachother "guys" all the time when they're out and about in groups. I know of men who will refer to females in a group as "those guys". Hell, I even refer to my dogs this way, "hey guys, walk?"...

My heart goes out to the loved ones of both girls who are enduring yet another major holiday without them. I couldn't even call it a "celebration" because I don't think their loved ones have been able to truly celebrate anything since Feb 13, 2017. I don't even think I could celebrate finding the perp(s) and handing them a death penalty. There is no justice in this. Nothing restores life to those who are lost, and returns them to their loved ones.

Also, I know of women who call eachother "guys" all the time when they're out and about in groups. I know of men who will refer to females in a group as "those guys". Hell, I even refer to my dogs this way, "hey guys, walk?"...

yeah, I call my girlfriends dudes..lolz..yeah I guess you are right..it's just all purpose...

I don't know about this thing everyone speculates on...the " guys "...down the hill thing.

other options?

ya'll.. down the hill
get down the hill, girls..
move it down the hill
you two..go down the hill
good afternoon now go down the hill

really doesn't seem that specific to anyone's vocation does it?

The only thing I definitely get
from his use of "guys" is that he already knows these are young girls.

because one would not use this " guys" on grown women. mOO
He could have preferred to say "ladies" ..... but did not, because they didn't belong to him.

I'm in the Northeast and I always call more than two people "guys". The MONSTER could be from anywhere in my opinion as these days a lot of people seem to move so often. I wouldn't concentrate on the word "guys" so much as to THE SOUND of his voice. And four words aren't even that helpful with that in my opinion.

JMO

Did any brilliant websleuther capture Libby’s friends list on the 13th. And does anyone else remember the odd photo on Libby’s feed which is now gone. It may have been tied to snapchat and disappeared. I have no clue how all of that works. I remember wondering if the girls were in a basement because there were bricks but now believe it was the base of the bridge. I did not capture it but wondered if someone else might have. This was when they were missing and had not been found.

Did any brilliant websleuther capture Libby’s friends list on the 13th. And does anyone else remember the odd photo on Libby’s feed which is now gone. It may have been tied to snapchat and disappeared. I have no clue how all of that works. I remember wondering if the girls were in a basement because there were bricks but now believe it was the base of the bridge. I did not capture it but wondered if someone else might have. This was when they were missing and had not been found.

I'm not familiar at all with the photo you're talking about - can you elaborate as to why you've described it as "odd"? What was odd about it?

MOO.
No time.
IIRC The video imagery we see is restored out of a chaotic few seconds of moving video.

His next victim.
Hopefully he is a only one time killer.
A DNA redo solve some old cases where the murderer got away, and not kill again as far as anyone knows.

I don't know, @Boxer. Maybe he never killed again or maybe, he did but it looked differently? Someone was hidden too well? A wife that committed suicide (was pushed to it, IRL?). A child drowned? Someone got into a car accident because of bad brakes?

My heart goes out to the loved ones of both girls who are enduring yet another major holiday without them. I couldn't even call it a "celebration" because I don't think their loved ones have been able to truly celebrate anything since Feb 13, 2017. I don't even think I could celebrate finding the perp(s) and handing them a death penalty. There is no justice in this. Nothing restores life to those who are lost, and returns them to their loved ones.

OMG, I so wish that he is apprehended, and yet, the poor parents and relatives. They have to be mentally drawn to the worst, most scary, times of their girls' lives. And I am positive they try to focus on the best, the funniest, ones.

How about discuss how he says “down” — does he pronounce the ow or not? Midwesterner would; parts of northeast wouldn’t (more like dayn) I can’t decide. I’m not sure the audio is good enough to tell. Wondering if anyone has an opinion.

How about discuss how he says “down” — does he pronounce the ow or not? Midwesterner would; parts of northeast wouldn’t (more like dayn) I can’t decide. I’m not sure the audio is good enough to tell. Wondering if anyone has an opinion.
It sounds like a typical midwestern pronunciation to me.

I'd like to know: Disney and Nasa have worked on the video that was released to clean it up as much as possible along with the still image from the video (per LE). Was the audio cleaned up too and if so, in what way? Is this truly someone's voice - true to tone, pitch etc? Or is it cleaned up so much that it may be different in real life and thus has not yet been recognized that we know of?

Very interesting! Then she must have been "down the hill" already to take a photo of bricks??? If the photo was from that date Febr. 13th. Question would be: Did she take it with or without BG?

Very interesting! Then she must have been "down the hill" already to take a photo of bricks??? If the photo was from that date Febr. 13th. Question would be: Did she take it with or without BG?

Wait. Did SHE take it and did SHE post it? I'm going to ask this again and again until police tell us one way or the other. Is there any chance the perp took the device and had some fun with it? She would have been logged into her social media accounts, if her phone didn't have a lock, what would have stopped him from doing such things?

Pretty sure this will be controversial, but hey, this crime isn't solved.

What if, when BG says 'guys', he's NOT talking to the girls?

Right? He could totally be on his own damn phone cancelling an apt or calling out sick from work ... we have NO idea.

The problem is Kelsi. Nobody goes down the hill. That is blatant by the fact that the shoe was not discovered on the first day.

The answers to the typical questions around here are always the same: Nobody heard or saw anything because nobody was there. Nobody was there because nobody being there is the norm. Very few people visit that trail in the first place. Only a small percentage of them ever take the trail to the bridge. A lesser percentage of that number ventures out onto the bridge at all. Virtually nobody crosses the bridge fully. And among the tiny minuscule almost non-existent number who do cross the bridge, very few go down the hill.

Always look at things in reverse to discern truth: If the bridge is heavily crossed and everybody goes down the hill, then Kelsi on February 13 wouldn't have seen a darn thing unusual at left side beyond the bridge. It would have been just another day of massive landslide disturbance.

This is not a golf course with groundskeepers replacing hill divots after the latest foursome skidded down.

Thanks for your reply. For the sake of discussion...
The shoe was not discovered on the first day because they weren't looking for dead bodies down by the creek. They were knocking on doors at the south end to see if anyone had seen the girls.

There were people in the park, even in Feb. We know that because LE talked to them. Mears grandson banned parking because people were going in and out at all times of the day and night and he was worried about his family's safety. Many of those people were curiosity seekers but those who came at night probably had other things on their minds. TOS prevents me from saying too much more.

I think Kelsi noticed the "landslide" because it was fresh and would have been out of place in Feb.. Speaking of foursomes, where do you think the LE, that were parked out on the private drive to investigate the scene, went down the hill?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member