Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I doubt they want to create a distraction like this before he's even gone to trial or been convicted for the crimes he's being charged with. If they announce he is BG before he is found guilty, I could see a defense claiming he's being unfairly judged for another crime that he hasn't been convicted of or some nonsense. Here's to hoping for a plea, so the girl and her family do not have to sit through a trial or relive the experience.
I'm settled in for a long wait for this very reason. I am expecting any news that he is/isn't BG will come after the current case regarding the 9yo is completed.

jmo

okay this sounds weird but if you look at the tattoo, look underneath the face, two small swirls and then underneath if you turn it upside down it looks like there are little faces there..I can't describe it well, but it's so odd.. maybe I'm seeing things??? someone please check it out!

thanks!

mOO
yes , all along it was his intention to kill the girl..it was just to shut her up.
because people will hear ...mOO

The screen I’m on is not great, but I can see one possible additional, little face - in the right swirl as you look at it upside down.

eta fixed typo

for reference
when i say a staged crime scene
this is what ives said

'It was just not your normal "a person was killed here" crime scene, that's probably all I can say about it,' Ives said.

Ives said that the scene was 'odd' and displayed at least three 'signatures', which are unique behaviors by the killer.

However, Ives raised the possibility that elements of the scene had been staged in an attempt to trick investigators by sending them down a false path.

Former prosecutor in unsolved Delphi murders of two teens says they had signature elements | Daily Mail Online

I tend to be a wait and see kinda person. I have looked at the tons of information that fellow sleuthers have have dug up on JBC. Read lots of opinions and interpretations of things found. Some I agree with some I don’t. Taking all that in to consideration....I think JBC is the Delphi killer. Just my opinion. Doesn’t have anything to do with the sketches, has nothing to do with tattoos. It’s a totality of everything. His build, his mannerisms, the way he stands, his looking younger than he is, a lot of things LE told us to be on the lookout for. His lifestyle, his voice, his connections to the area. Lots of other things. There is no smoking gun, just everything together. LE is looking for the smoking gun. I sure hope they find it, and I think they will.
I know some think the crimes are not similar at all and I disagree. Just my opinion. The speed of the attacks, the boldness of the attacks with people around are very much alike in my opinion. Some people point to the age difference in the victims. The Evansdale victims were 8 and 10 and we debate all the time that they were killed by the same killer as Delphi. Can’t really have it both ways. You can’t dismiss a 9 year old for age, but insist on including an 8 and 10 year old.
It’s just my opinion. I might be wrong. If we’re still waiting for an arrest in a month, we’ll know it’s not him, though hopefully LE will let us know if he’s not.
Very well stated.

Disclaimer: I haven't been "sleuthing" BC and know only what I have read here (I've read the whole thread.)

But despite my belief that he could ve BG, I have equally strong suspicions that this was a "copycat" abduction of a child. Obviously the crime was not the same, and the circumstances were not the same. But I wonder if the Delphi murders inspired his tattoos, and stayed in his mind as something he wanted to try someday.
There's just a difference in the intelligence levels that I perceive between him and BG, something more slobbering and dopey about BC than I can imagine BG being. Moo.

for reference
this is what ives said

'It was just not your normal "a person was killed here" crime scene, that's probably all I can say about it,' Ives said.

Ives said that the scene was 'odd' and displayed at least three 'signatures', which are unique behaviors by the killer.

However, Ives raised the possibility that elements of the scene had been staged in an attempt to trick investigators by sending them down a false path.

Former prosecutor in unsolved Delphi murders of two teens says they had signature elements | Daily Mail Online

Just pointing out that the Daily Mail is the ONLY media that has ever said staging - in the sense of sending investigators down a wrong path - was part of the Delphi crime. And all of their quotes from Ives in this article were plagiarized from another MSM source. You'll notice the "staging" part is not a direct quote. In the interview that the quotes were stolen from, Ives uses the word "signatures" but never "staging."

All of this should make anyone question whether it is accurate reporting. IMO

Last edited:
He hasn't been in that house long, he's moved around a lot, he's had stretches of time without a home or a car....I think he traveled light for the past few years, imo. I really don't think he keeps trophies, tbh.

I do have hope he kept a weapon and phone from 2017, but we don't know if BG even had a weapon. BG could have beaten, strangled, or drowned the girls. :(

I am curious what the search will find, but I am not especially hopeful the house will hold a specific link to Delphi, even though I do think he is BG.

jmo
Didn't he also mention on SM that he was living under a bridge? That REALLY got my attention.

He hasn't been in that house long, he's moved around a lot, he's had stretches of time without a home or a car....I think he traveled light for the past few years, imo. I really don't think he keeps trophies, tbh.

I do have hope he kept a weapon and phone from 2017, but we don't know if BG even had a weapon. BG could have beaten, strangled, or drowned the girls. :(

I am curious what the search will find, but I am not especially hopeful the house will hold a specific link to Delphi, even though I do think he is BG.

jmo

JBC may have had a firearm. His facebook page has a bloody photo with what appears to be an intact 9mm bullet without its cartridge case. He may well have had a pistol for that cartridge. As a convicted felon, it would be hard for him to purchase a pistol, except for by illicit means. For this reason, he may have retained it, even if he was on the move. My speculation is that the killer did have a firearm and it was a means of coercion. It is my thought that both girls would have made a run for it if he had a knife or other weapon that requires close contact. Certainly, some kind of ruse is a possibility, but I think the killer had a firearm.

If it’s been years since he used whatever phone or computer he had at the time of the Delphi killing, that wouldn’t mean LE is unable to access the past records would it? Seems like anything he didn’t physically dispose of (eg a hard drive) should be accessible as long as it can be identified & found. So if he had a different phone number in 2017, his bro or stepfather could tell LE what it was & they could access the records that way .... right?

No doubt JBC is a piece of trash, and I hope he is BG, but I wonder why the stepfather and or brother did not tip him 4 years ago?
At the time they may not have had any particular reason or evidence to suspect him of the Delphi murders. But now that he was caught abducting/assaulting/attempted murdering a 9 year old girl, and LE are connecting the crimes, they want everyone to know that, yes, he’s absolutely capable.
Makes sense to me.

okay this sounds weird but if you look at the tattoo, look underneath the face, two small swirls and then underneath if you turn it upside down it looks like there are little faces there..I can't describe it well, but it's so odd.. maybe I'm seeing things??? someone please check it out!

thanks!

mOO
I looked at the tattoo and I didn’t see any faces, but I wonder what the significance of the clock is (could signify his time in prison). There is a number right under the face of the girl that looks like a 15 (not sure what that could mean). Maybe he thought Abby and Libby were around 15 MOO. It is strange that the girls in the tattoos look young. The only time normal men have young girls tattooed on their arms is a daughter. I wish we had some better pictures of the tattoos, they may be some type of trophy that tells the story of what he could have done to the girls. All MOO

If it’s been years since he used whatever phone or computer he had at the time of the Delphi killing, that wouldn’t mean LE is unable to access the past records would it? Seems like anything he didn’t physically dispose of (eg a hard drive) should be accessible as long as it can be identified & found. So if he had a different phone number in 2017, his bro or stepfather could tell LE what it was & they could access the records that way .... right?
Unfortunately I found out the hard way with a family criminal case that LE — when asking for texts, etc. — are only able to get the past 48 hours from the cell service providers. This was shocking to me and others.

However, maybe records of pings are kept, don’t know.

We don’t know if the stepfather or brother would recall a phone number of 4 years ago, or if they even had it— they seem really to hate him.

for reference
this is what ives said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member