Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I haven't been able to find a link or the discussion on WS. Perhaps my memory has failed, but I remember MSM reports and our talking about them.

Delete if needed, but I was hoping for input from other old timers.

I recall discussion arose with DN because of his camping tendencies. But sorry, I don’t remember it reported that anyone had discovered a camping spot nearby that could’ve been connected to the murders.

I can understand not being able to ID from that grainy video- but what about the voice? I haven’t seen reports of what the fam thinks of that voice. I’d think that voice would really confirm or negate for fam. Idk

If family members can further the investigation for police then that’s all that really matters IMO.

What gives me hope that he has the same phone is his income. Would he spend the money on a new one? I know you can get inexpensive phones. Just an idea I have is that he wouldn't buy a new one unless he needed it, and he didn't expect to be caught or be on LE's radar, so he didn't see the need.

I fully admit that is wishful thinking on my part!

jmo

Ditto for shoes and clothing. Did he keep these too?

Just reposting this of interest - dated February 20, 2017, months before the first sketch was released, the first ask of the public -

BBM

All-out manhunt underway for main suspect in murders of two Delphi teens | Fox 59
“Police are searching the state for a man who was once just someone officers wanted to talk to. Now, he’s the main suspect in the murders of 13-year-old Abby Williams and 14-year-old Libby German.

We are asking people that were driving through the Hoosier heartland that might have seen a hitchhiker or saw somebody walking. We are asking people in Logansport all the way to Lafayette if they saw somebody around that late afternoon on February 13 walking down the roadway. We would like to know about that person,” said Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley.

Police believe the man may have changed his look to try and hide his identity. They are asking every Hoosier to keep their eyes and ears open.....”

In the newest article the brother said they were not aware. Now that they’ve seen it, they said the clip is too blurry and quick to make a positive identification.

They can't make a positive identification, but neither do they rule him out. I can tell you positively that BG is not my brother.

So far, nothing has ruled out JC as being BG.

Just reposting this of interest - dated February 20, 2017, months before the first sketch was released, the first ask of the public -

BBM

All-out manhunt underway for main suspect in murders of two Delphi teens | Fox 59
“Police are searching the state for a man who was once just someone officers wanted to talk to. Now, he’s the main suspect in the murders of 13-year-old Abby Williams and 14-year-old Libby German.

We are asking people that were driving through the Hoosier heartland that might have seen a hitchhiker or saw somebody walking. We are asking people in Logansport all the way to Lafayette if they saw somebody around that late afternoon on February 13 walking down the roadway. We would like to know about that person,” said Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley.

Police believe the man may have changed his look to try and hide his identity. They are asking every Hoosier to keep their eyes and ears open.....”
Wow, now I recall this. I hope this can help determine JBC’s suspect status. Thanks for posting!

Don’t you think there’s a possibility that LE could discover and announce that Chadwell is really BG? :(

Of course. But it's probably going to be weeks or months before we hear anything. They'll have to wait for lab results on the things they've found searching, they'll need to talk to people, verify stories, go through mountains of cell phone records, probably coordinate among several different LE agencies, make a detailed timeline of when JBC was in and out of custody and where he was living or working, and on and on.

BBM

I knew I remembered something about a hitchhiker! But I had given up on finding it. Thank you!

If that were my brother in that vid, I think I’d know it. Esp if I could supplement with the voice recording. But I don’t think I’d admit it .... probably would let the law decide if he’s guilty before I run around telling everyone he is. MOO

" ever since the carwash and the trestle"

I'm just sitting here once again thinking about the words he wrote .

THE WORDS HE WROTE.

the moment I read those words..I had to sit back and take it in.

as you know I think Libby and Abby are connected with Lyric and Elizabeth.

so there you are.

mOO

I wonder what type of evidence LE will collect from JBC's house that they will test to see if it matches anything from L&A crime scene. Like...

1) Dog hair comparison if even any of his dog's hair was left behind in any struggle with L&A at the crime scene.

2) Any shrine set up or media articles clipped/collected. Any rape kit with duct tape, zip ties, etc.

3) He was a knife collector. Any trace human blood on one or more of his knives (if it was used)?

4) His cell phone log. Which cell towers was his phone pinging from on Feb 13th 2017 before the murders because he probably turned it off at some point during/afterwards.

5) Debit/credit card receipts on or around Feb 13 2017. Was he in Delphi? (I still think it was a crime of opportunity and he probably did not change his normal behavior until after the crime)

6) How soon after the murders did he shave his face and/or otherwise alter his appearance?
Bite marks

If that were my brother in that vid, I think I’d know it. Esp if I could supplement with the voice recording. But I don’t think I’d admit it .... probably would let the law decide if he’s guilty before I run around telling everyone he is. MOO
they will say anything for money...why not make use of the situation

" ever since the carwash and the trestle"

I'm just sitting here once again thinking about the words he wrote .

THE WORDS HE WROTE.

the moment I read those words..I had to sit back and take it in.

as you know I think Libby and Abby are connected with Lyric and Elizabeth.

so there you are.

mOO

Yeah. My heart just stopped when I read that. OMG.

No doubt JBC is a piece of trash, and I hope he is BG, but I wonder why the stepfather and or brother did not tip him 4 years ago?
I've wondered that as well. This is obviously IMO and all that, but based on the brother's reaction to the question, I'm not sure either of them had ever thought of it before he took the 9 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16