Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's possible and would be fairly typical for a "trail killer," but his recent crime was very different. I can't rule him out, but it seems like people are trying a little too hard to connect the dots.

I think all the dots connected themselves, without any help. no one had to try...that's the thing.. mOO

honestly I think the little redhead is someone else..he says ever since the carwash and the trestle he's had a schoolboy crush...

so maybe ever since some experience he'd had ...he has had this crush, possibly he is referencing a new crush, so ever since some other foray he has had this crush..so he wants to do it again or as someone said he is speaking to or of some other girl who may have no idea about the carwash or the trestle. because this is a girl and he knows where she is.

he says he knows where she is and he tells her not to make him come come find her or something like this which sounds threatening..so if she makes him come find her then
what happens? if he goes to find her then this will be her fault..

if I was on this case I would really be analyzing this. and since he tried to murder a child
I would be very interested to know the meaning of this post. ..

these are his own words.

mOO

But how much smaller? There are 20,000 murders in the US every year, and only 60% of those are ever solved. That means that 8,000 people get away with murder every year in the U.S. alone.

If you figure that killers live for an average of 50 years after committing murder, then there are 400,000 unapprehended murderers walking around in the U.S. right now.

You probably know a few of them. I probably know a few of them. They're everywhere.

That is SO disturbing!
I know one of them well, a horrible story.
Is it something in our water?
I wonder how other countries compare?

I’d love to know what searches LE has found on JBC’s computer and phone... I would think he’d closely follow the Delhi murders if he’s BG.

moo
Maybe, but what DC said about "you want to know" doesn't fit, IMO, with someone, who is only following the news. I always thought, DC meant someone, who tried to get news from LE directly, how ever the perp managed to do it.

I think all the dots connected themselves, without any help. no one had to try...that's the thing.. mOO
They didn't, though.
–No one has connected JBC to Delphi let alone placed him there on the 13th of February, 2017.
–His known crime involved luring a victim into his home, whereas the Monon High Bridge killings involved waylaying victims in a remote area.
–His recent victim was a prepubescent child whereas Abby and Libby were teens.
–LE is confident that sketch no. 2 depicts the killer of Abby and Libby, but JBC doesn't have the distinctive long chin shown in sketch no. 2.
–None of the pictures we've seen of JBC show him in clothing similar to that worn by BG.

I can't rule him out, but we're not close to being able to rule him in.

They didn't, though.
–No one has connected JBC to Delphi let alone placed him there on the 13th of February, 2017.
–His known crime involved luring a victim into his home, whereas the Monon High Bridge killings involved waylaying victims in a remote area.
–LE is confident that sketch no. 2 depicts the killer of Abby and Libby, but JBC doesn't have the distinctive long chin shown in sketch no. 2.
–None of the pictures we've seen of JBC show him in clothing similar to that worn by BG.

@minazoe These are my worries as well. I agree that JBC is a strong candidate for BG (along with a couple of other POIs) but there has to be solid evidence to label him as an official suspect, and to bring formal charges against him.

I would assume that since his arrest for the abduction and attempted murder of the 9 year old female, LE has searched his residence, his vehicle, his phone and computer records, and conducted interviews (both with regard to his April 2021 crime and the possible connection to the Delphi murders).

The problem with 4 years having gone by is that it’s going to be a lot harder to place him there, IF he is BG. Here’s to hoping…

@minazoe

The problem with 4 years having gone by is that it’s going to be a lot harder to place him there, IF he is BG. Here’s to hoping…

If he is BG and LE can't put him at the crime scene, then the case will never be closed unless there is some very misleading forensic evidence essentially pointing to someone not the killer. IOW, if he's it and they can't nail him, then they nail the wrong person or nobody ever. Nightmare.

Anyway, with the pressure on them to show some results, LE would likely not shilly-shally once they are sure they have the killer.

Last edited:
If he is BG and LE can't put him at the crime scene, then the case will never be closed unless there is some very misleading forensic evidence essentially pointing to someone not the killer. IOW, if he's it and they can't nail him, then they nail the wrong person or nobody ever. Nightmare.
That is indeed a nightmare scenario; let’s hope this case gets a badly-needed break that will definitively point to the killer, whether he’s JBC or someone else. Sadly, I thought they would have by now.

They didn't, though.

hmm. Obviously no one here knows of any direct evidence of BJC’s involvement in the crime .... that would take him out of the category in which he’s being discussed & considered. So what we’re talking about is a good candidate for perp, not an established actor! But ... almost oddly .... all your points here IMO I see as leaning away from how you present them! How can this be????

I def admit I want BJC to be the one & maybe that’s part of the difference? If nothing else, this seems like a fascinating example of how two people can look at the same thing & have totally different interpretations!

“No one has connected JBC to Delphi let alone placed him there on the 13th of February, 2017.”
- he is native to within 15-20 min of the area & has family nearby with whom he’s lived at times, at least until being forcibly evicted from his father’s house. He is a train/bridge & outdoors ‘enthusiast’ & AFAIK the Manon bridge is the local spot for that. He’s driven through Delphi daily at times to commute to a job, & was between jobs & thus available on the day in question.

IMO ‘not connected to Delphi’ would be for example DN, who seemed a great candidate in some ways but IIRC had never been placed in IN. By comparison BJC has certainly been ‘connected to Delphi.’

“–His known crime involved luring a victim into his home, whereas the Monon High Bridge killings involved waylaying victims in a remote area.”

in both of these crimes, girls were induced to move themselves from a publicly visible spot to a more secluded one & then attacked. The difference was BJC’s location at the time, and there’s no reason to think we’re looking for a perp who either spends all his time outside OR inside, but never goes from one place to the other....?

“–His recent victim was a prepubescent child whereas Abby and Libby were teens.”

No pics available of the 9-yo of course, but it’s quite possible that she appears to be the same age as Abby appeared. Anyway I tend to imagine IMO that A&L was a crime of opportunity so maybe not the most perfectly curated victims ... same easily could be true of the 9-yo, maybe she approached the house for some reason & he thought he was getting lucky.

Anyway IMO 9, 12, 13 are all tween ages .... MOO female tweens are a distinct group that can include all these victims without any elaboration. Girls’ puberty ages have shifted a lot in past decades ... “tweens” as a group is now IMO a more useful category than “pre-pubescent” & “teen.”

Whether one agrees or not re “tweens,” truly different victim profiles might be EG an elderly man in one case & a 9-yo girl in another. Not a 9-yo girl & a 12-yo girl.

IMO any publicly expressed “confidence” by LE is not a sincere expression of confidence but an attempt to move the investigation along via some theory of public communication. Moreover I’ve not heard this expression of confidence? ... the “young BG” sketch has no facial depth / shading etc - it is hardly more than a smiley face IMO and doesn’t depict an actual person... not sure what the deal is there but MOO I don’t take it as meaningful.

–“None of the pictures we've seen of JBC show him in clothing similar to that worn by BG.”

well there are so many possible reasons for this ... many might say he was in disguise, or he’s deliberately avoided taking pics in clothes like that to evade suspicion. JMO I don’t look at his SM but I give it even less credibility as a source of “truth” then LE’s public claims! He posts pics of himself looking how he wants by to appear - surely he doesn’t present himself as a deranged, violent predator & child rapist? If not, then he’s deliberately cultivated a counter-factual image. Why wouldn’t he dress in his most stylin’ clothes to do so?

Look what JBC accomplished within one half of an hour surrounded by an all points bulletin
and neighbors all around him.. 30 minutes...think about it. mOO
Agree. Young, strong, athletic, experience with heights, aggressive impulsive, experienced criminal opportunist.
At first I thought BGs legs might be a bit atrophied like a truck driver but BG is way too strong, young fits bettter.

Last edited:
Agree. Young, strong, athletic, experience with heights, aggressive impulsive, experienced criminal opportunist.

yes - a rare person. I don’t nec agree with all your adjectives here, but the agreement is that we’re not looking for your everyday dude with a chip on his shoulder. This is a vicious, violent predator with no plans to ever be a part of decent society who has permitted himself to come unhinged from the human race ... MOO

Good points all the way around, and many have occurred to me as well.

Actually, all of them have.

other....?

“–His recent victim was a prepubescent child whereas Abby and Libby were teens.”

No pics available of the 9-yo of course, but it’s quite possible that she appears to be the same age as Abby appeared. Anyway I tend to imagine IMO that A&L was a crime of opportunity so maybe not the most perfectly curated victims ... same easily could be true of the 9-yo, maybe she approached the house for some reason & he thought he was getting lucky.

It’s true that some 9 year olds look more like teens or tweens than little girls ( though of course they are). Both my sister and my niece were maturing at age 9 and having periods.

All this being said, if JBC is indeed the valid suspect, do you think it will be proven in a timely fashion?

hmm. Obviously no one here knows of any direct evidence of BJC’s involvement in the crime .... that would take him out of the category in which he’s being discussed & considered. So what we’re talking about is a good candidate for perp, not an established actor! But ... almost oddly .... all your points here IMO I see as leaning away from how you present them! How can this be????

I def admit I want BJC to be the one & maybe that’s part of the difference? If nothing else, this seems like a fascinating example of how two people can look at the same thing & have totally different interpretations!

“No one has connected JBC to Delphi let alone placed him there on the 13th of February, 2017.”
- he is native to within 15-20 min of the area & has family nearby with whom he’s lived at times, at least until being forcibly evicted from his father’s house. He is a train/bridge & outdoors ‘enthusiast’ & AFAIK the Manon bridge is the local spot for that. He’s driven through Delphi daily at times to commute to a job, & was between jobs & thus available on the day in question.

IMO ‘not connected to Delphi’ would be for example DN, who seemed a great candidate in some ways but IIRC had never been placed in IN. By comparison BJC has certainly been ‘connected to Delphi.’

“–His known crime involved luring a victim into his home, whereas the Monon High Bridge killings involved waylaying victims in a remote area.”

in both of these crimes, girls were induced to move themselves from a publicly visible spot to a more secluded one & then attacked. The difference was BJC’s location at the time, and there’s no reason to think we’re looking for a perp who either spends all his time outside OR inside, but never goes from one place to the other....?

Anyway IMO 9, 12, 13 are all tween ages .... MOO female tweens are a distinct group that can include all these victims without any elaboration. Girls’ puberty ages have shifted a lot in past decades ... “tweens” as a group is now IMO a more useful category than “pre-pubescent” & “teen.”

Whether one agrees or not re “tweens,” truly different victim profiles might be EG an elderly man in one case & a 9-yo girl in another. Not a 9-yo girl & a 12-yo girl.

IMO any publicly expressed “confidence” by LE is not a sincere expression of confidence but an attempt to move the investigation along via some theory of public communication. Moreover I’ve not heard this expression of confidence? ... the “young BG” sketch has no facial depth / shading etc - it is hardly more than a smiley face IMO and doesn’t depict an actual person... not sure what the deal is there but MOO I don’t take it as meaningful.

–“None of the pictures we've seen of JBC show him in clothing similar to that worn by BG.”

well there are so many possible reasons for this ... many might say he was in disguise, or he’s deliberately avoided taking pics in clothes like that to evade suspicion. JMO I don’t look at his SM but I give it even less credibility as a source of “truth” then LE’s public claims! He posts pics of himself looking how he wants by to appear - surely he doesn’t present himself as a deranged, violent predator & child rapist? If not, then he’s deliberately cultivated a counter-factual image. Why wouldn’t he dress in his most stylin’ clothes to do so?
MOO We haven't seen him in his crime committing clothes.

Last edited:
Good points all the way around, and many have occurred to me as well.

Actually, all of them have.

It’s true that some 9 year olds look more like teens or tweens than little girls ( though of course they are). Both my sister and my niece were maturing at age 9 and having periods.

All this being said, if JBC is indeed the valid suspect, do you think it will be proven in a timely fashion?
I would say a year.

They didn't, though.

I agree with everything you posted, there are a couple of other things that stand out to me too.

JBCs victim was 9, Libby & Abby were teens. Very different victimology, IMO. I would think differently if we found out he also had adult victims out there.

JBCs victim was raped very soon after abduction. Abby & Libby were not (to our knowledge). If that changed, again I’d be more open to JBC as a suspect.

ETA: I think JBC was more motivated by the rape than the killing. JMO

They didn't, though.

I am not sure what you mean by connected, but Peru and Kokomo to Lafayette by the old highways go directly through Flora then by Indiana Packers on 421. He lived and worked in all 3 places.
MOO Delphi is pretty much in the center to his his living and working area.
He like bridges amd seeks them out.
See his selfie from the John T. Myers Pedestrian Bridge in Lafayette (the one that shows the tattoos on his right arm.

Last edited:
It’s unknown where they were abducted although the CCTV at the car wash recorded them passing by on their bikes. We’d have to know how many other CCTV there was in the small town before we could conclude the abduction location and LE have never said. As for the location where their bodies being found, it was only described as a wooded area. The name of the park was “Seven Bridges” but how do we know any of the bridges were trestles?

IMO that’s stretching for a confession because in his posts he does not indicate this redhead is dead in the least. Redheads, car washes and trestles are very common everywhere. He may be guilty but his FB posts alone are insufficient to prove anything.
Yes. It's just speculation that his post fits a possible description of a similar crime to Delphi.

I don’t think JBC is a pedophile. I think he is a killer first. I think he is impulsive and violent and doesn’t let anyone stop him from doing what he wants to do in a given moment. So in my opinion the ages of the victims don’t matter at all. I truly believe if he could have convinced a female of any age into his house that afternoon in Lafayette, he would have attacked her the same as the 9 year old. And if he is the Delphi killer, he would have taken and killed whatever female he could find separated from the crowd. It happened to be Libby and Abby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413