Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting post July 7th 2018

And it's crazy how last year was sellin' coke out my garage
Now I'm in a good position for this life, can't sabotage
I ain't foldin' under pressure, I ain't switchin' for no hoe
I ain't talkin' to no cop and I ain't tellin' on my bros

DBM
Never mind..I see someone already shared that this is a song.

I am a day behind. UGH

Last edited:
look I think this guy has friends who are lowlifes in the area...I think things got real... and he knows some girls on his hook got killed by someone on his network..I think he found out like the rest of us on TV that evening and he knew who those girls were..probably there were several 'buddies" in pedophillia using that alias .

he already said he gets them on insta and moves them over to snapchat..he probably set it up.

I was also wondering if someone that was communicating with Abby may have been angered by her phone being reset..maybe he was stalking her at that point and on that day..as he had gotten her address. mOO

Going from memory, but I seem to recall that the Evansdale and Delphi cases were not related based on DNA, but, if there is DNA for the Delphi murders, why hasn't this suspect - who was detained 10 days after the murders - been ruled in or out based on DNA evidence? Is there an accomplice?

Excellent question. LE has said they have DNA in the Delphi case, but they don’t know if it belongs to the killer. Could be an accomplice. Could be that the killer somehow didn’t leave behind DNA, or they didn’t collect all of the available DNA, or it was compromised in some way. There was much discussion earlier on that due to the many searchers, some evidence may have been trampled on.

There is a poster here that has discussed the types of DNA. I hope the poster pops in and gives an opinion on this question.

look I think this guy has friends who are lowlifes in the area...I think things got real... and he knows some girls on his hook got killed by someone on his network..I think he found out like the rest of us on TV that evening and he knew who those girls were..probably there were several 'buddies" in pedophillia using that alias .

he already said he gets them on insta and moves them over to snapchat..he probably set it up.

I was also wondering if someone that was communicating with Abby may have been angered by her phone being reset..maybe he was stalking her at that point and on that day..as he had gotten her address. mOO

If KAK suspected his lowlife buddies unknowingly used his fake anthony_shots alias in connection with Abby and Libby’s murder, I think he’d have readily ratted them out Feb/17/to save his own skin in a heartbeat. That leaves two options I can think of -

1. He knows he would be directly implicated in the Delphi murders, either by firsthand knowledge, arranging or participation, so like the slimball he is, he stays silent, or;

2. There is no connection to anthony_shots, while LE’s fishing expedition was still very worthwhile in terms of renewed media focus on the case.

JMO

Sounds reasonable but he was younger then and could have continued to grow in both weight and height. Many young men continue to grow over those particular years including my own. He may have excessively eaten, drank and led an otherwise unhealthy lifestyle since early 2017. Covid weight is also a thing. And our recent pics were taken during Covid. As many others have said many medications can lead to significant weight gain in a short period of time. Maybe he even has an eating disorder from the stress of the whole situation including Delphi murders or otherwise. As MassGuy stated, this guy is perfect as far as unremarkable and easy to forget. There simply is nothing notable about him; looks or otherwise. His SM presence is also equally generic IMO I think BG is either him or someone known to him whether personally or anonymously remains to be seen. IMO
ETA His SM is generic in my opinion but since LE honed in on him it’s interesting to us with respect to the fact of what they’ve obviously connected him to and his connections. IMO
KAK appears, to me, to have blue eyes and blackish hair with no trace of red, though. And, his height of 6'1" does not fit with BG's description.

If KAK suspected his lowlife buddies unknowingly used his fake anthony_shots alias in connection with Abby and Libby’s murder, I think he’d have readily ratted them out Feb/17/to save his own skin in a heartbeat. That leaves two options I can think of -

1. He knows he would be directly implicated in the Delphi murders, either by firsthand knowledge, arranging or participation, so like the slimball he is, he stays silent, or;

2. There is no connection to anthony_shots, while LE’s fishing expedition was still very worthwhile in terms of renewed media focus on the case.

JMO

3. He knows/fears he'd be killed if he talks, whether in prison, or out.

Hadn’t seen it mentioned yet but I was reading Fox news headlines. They report that the model guy who is not a suspect but KAK used pics of is also a cop. Interesting and what are the odds? IMO

Even crazier is, I don’t think he knew his photo was involved until he read about it. From the article posted by @Tiff23fr:

The man seen in the photos is actually a police officer in Alaska and a model. The photos that were used by the “anthony_shots” account ran by Kline date back to at least 2016. News 8 is not sharing his name or personal information to protect his identity.

He was shocked to find out that his photos were being scalped from his profile and used to commit such horrid crimes against children thousands of miles from where he lives. He reached out to police after finding out about the profile.

Man whose photos were used in fake 'anthony_shots' account is 'heartbroken'

At around the 25 minute mark during the Feb 22, 2017 presser

PIO Dave Bursten:

"We are keeping information that will only be known by the person, or by who that person told and when that's shared with us, it will set off the alarm bells and we will know."

{....}

"We have other information that we're not sharing, and specific to your question Raphael, keep in mind that there's a likeliness and possibility of more than one person, we're not saying that the voice that you heard is the same as this person here. This is all very complicated, very involved and as much as we would like to tell you everything, more importantly we want to solve the crime."

From the get-go, LE was non-committal about how many people may have been involved in Abby and Libby's murders.

I was always skeptical about the catfishing angle, mostly because LE never came outright and gave the public any real specific reason to believe that that is why the girls were there that day, and also because I really believed that technology was such that they would have tracked the killer within the first few weeks.

LE may have known immediately that the girls had planned to meet someone there that they only knew from online activity (if they were catfished.)

It takes reasonable & probable grounds for a Judge to serve a Search Warrant and there were some that were served in this case pretty darn quickly.

IF (I know this is a big IF) KAK used the Anthony_Shots profile to lure the girls there for someone else (an anonymous person whom he never met) then maybe the person who killed the girls tipped in KAK to try to point the finger at him and that led to the Peru Search Warrant at Kline's that was served Feb 24, 2017 ?

Perhaps the killer tried to turn the tables by tipping in the bait?

I am really trying to wrap my head around all of this new information. Some of it has to tie back to what LE has already told us in the past.

I think my head will be spinning for another few weeks.

JMO
(edited to fix the broken link)

Last edited:
recording BG is a sign these girls were more aware than you are giving them credit for..i say that doesn't go with being catfished and i stand by this assessment

I have personally been catfished at least twice (I didn’t fall for the gig for very long in either case, and didn’t meet up with anyone.) And I am waaaaaaaaay older than L&A. It’s pretty easy to have happen, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb