Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sun has an undated photo of KAK and his father. It appears he gained more than a few pounds by the time of his arrest.
'Delphi murders' catfish has been jailed for a YEAR for child *advertiser censored* arrest
The guy in the photo to the right of the older man--if that's KAK and his father, that KAK could definitely be BG in my entirely uninformed opinion. He's shorter than dad, too. Unless dad is a titan, it seems unlikely to me that KAK is "too tall" to be BG.

If he were told in Spring 2017 that he was going to be arrested for CP in the indeterminate future, he might well have started overeating & drinking (IMO) out of stress. JMHO. Oral steroids could also account for the great weight gain, along with body and face shape changes. I'm still not saying KAK *is* BG but I don't think we can rule it out, either.

I do think LE certainly didn't believe KAK was BG in Feb 2017, or they would have IMO arrested him on the CSAM charges immediately while they worked up the murder investigation around him. And they probably don't believe KAK is BG now, or the arrest for murders would be front-page news. My own guess is that LE thinks he has some involvement with the murderer(s) in some way, as so many of us have suggested.

That might also explain the long lag between Feb 2017 and the arrest in 2020, IMO: "We have you dead to rights BUT we aren't going to haul you off to jail just yet. Depending on what you do. You ... you DO feel like helping our investigation, right? Or should we arrest you now?"

I wonder if perhaps Chadwell had already been on law enforcement radar because of a connection to Kline and/or the Shots Insta. That could be why investigators went straight to his house when a young girl was reported missing and were able to save her, concocting a plausible justification post ipso facto to give the media.

I'm sorry if i have this wrong but has LE known for several years that this KAK guy was involved in CP? If so, why did it take so long to arrest him? He was just allowed to continue victimizing people? I feel like i might have something wrong though because that seems ludicrous to me if it were correct.

I'm sorry if i have this wrong but has LE known for several years that this KAK guy was involved in CP? If so, why did it take so long to arrest him? He was just allowed to continue victimizing people? I feel like i might have something wrong though because that seems ludicrous to me if it were correct.

Wondering the same thing

And apparently allowed to travel freely if we're to believe his fb posts.

My opinion is that LE knows exactly the person who is BG. I think they have all the evidence they need to make an arrest for this horrible crime and get a conviction at trial.

I disagree. If LE knew exactly who BG was and if they had all the evidence they needed for a conviction, then they would arrest the suspect. Which hasn't happened, so I feel it is safe to say, your conclusion is incorrect. MOO.

I'm sorry if i have this wrong but has LE known for several years that this KAK guy was involved in CP? If so, why did it take so long to arrest him? He was just allowed to continue victimizing people? ...
People who actually are involved in LE and/or prosecution might have better information on this, but I do have a guess. Once they executed the warrant in Feb 2017, the police knew they had KAK dead in the water, defenseless. They could roll him up and put him away any time they wanted, right?

So I'm guessing they MIGHT have agreed to postpone arrest(s) while they were investigating something else--like L&A's murders. My guess would suggest that LE put the finger on KAK to help them with the Delphi investigation (which suggests that KAK *does* have some involvement, even if it is only clues to the murderer(s.) KAK agreed (in my supposition) to assist the police, to postpone his arrest and perhaps even buy a bit of favorable treatment. Though based on the probable cause affidavit, he's not going to get MUCH favorable treatment from anybody, nor does he deserve any.

And if they did agree to postpone arrest, I feel sure that they would only have done it if they were certain they could monitor him and make certain no other underage girls were endangered. IMO only, but I can't imagine LE taking *any* chance on that. Especially if KAK really does know or suspect who the murderer(s) is.

Side issue: A few messages above, there's discussion about KAK being arrested "at his girlfriend's apartment." I haven't seen anything about her so far. But I find myself wondering what kind of girl says, "Sure, you can come live at my place until the police get ready to arrest you for child *advertiser censored*! No problem!" Heavens above.

I wish we had a better indication of the probable cause for the search warrant in 2017. I tried to get myself grounded in the reality that this could simply be a result of KAK’s case progressing. As the case moves forward, it would come out this profile was discovered during the investigation, etc. etc.

However, what took them to this home with enough probable cause to search in the first place? It seems it had something to do with his online activities. In an initial investigation it would seem, and I am not an attorney so invite one to weigh in @Alethea :) , they could not just get a search warrant for everyone an individual may be connected to online. Could you imagine if something happened and every one of your social media friends resulted in being searched and their electronic devices seized? Facebook, Insta, Snap, etc. I can’t imagine it’s that simple. So what would be the probable cause to begin with?

ETA: Not just the search but the search and a polygraph

This is just my personal opinion but LE takes CSAM and solicitation of children very seriously. If during the investigation into Libby's phone they saw communications that they believed were inappropriate or amounted to solicitation or attempted solicitation, I think they would have had probable cause for a subpoena to the ISP (Comcast) and then a search warrant for those devices due to the fact that the child that was solicited is now the victim of a murder.

If LE had evidence that Libby or Abby sent photos to this person, I do not think they would announce it in any way as they are minor victims and the law in many states prohibits sharing that information.

Just MO and gut feeling but I think LE had evidence that this guy was communicating with one of the girls. They searched and seized his devices and brought him in for an interview. I think at that point, they could not prove (or maybe had evidence disproving) that he ever physically met the girls. Maybe they found evidence that he was in Vegas on the day of the murder. I believe they likely asked him about the Delphi murders during the polygraph and maybe he really did have an alibi for the day and time of the murders. Maybe his DNA did not match with what LE found at the scene.

It sure seems like LE did continue investigating this guy and are now prosecuting him for other crimes they discovered. Sometimes these prosecutions take time (as in years) because the FBI and feds like running through the networks of people producing and sharing this disgusting abusive material. Sometimes people accused of these crimes will cooperate with the feds in the hopes of getting a lower sentence in trying to fish out who are the people manufacturing these images by abusing children (so the children can be rescued). We don't know exactly what happened and we may never find out if it's connected to ongoing cases.

But fighting CSAM is a top priority for the FBI and LE across the country so I am not surprised that they would spend so much time investigating this and then circle back if they feel they discovered new information that could lead to the killer here.

The Sun has an undated photo of KAK and his father. It appears he gained more than a few pounds by the time of his arrest.

'Delphi murders' catfish has been jailed for a YEAR for child *advertiser censored* arrest

Great article.
Among other things:
"The seized tablet, meanwhile, had conversations on Facebook Messenger, showing the user speaking to young girls and asking them to continue the conversation on Kik or Snapchat."

Kik - it was the unscrupulous app often used to catfish children in 2017, no records kept.
<modsnip - no link>

Last edited by a moderator:
So I come on here this afternoon and see we've already progressed 3 pages. This KAK guy's case sure has ramped things up here. Now I'm wondering if next week LE or the DA will come to the media and only acknowledge his coming trial. And everything else might be, "We can't comment on that at this time."

I wonder if perhaps Chadwell had already been on law enforcement radar because of a connection to Kline and/or the Shots Insta. That could be why investigators went straight to his house when a young girl was reported missing and were able to save her, concocting a plausible justification post ipso facto to give the media.
They canvassed all the neighbors including him.
They went back because he was the last "to see her" and probably they ran his identity and saw his record.
Also they went back because the LPD is a an exemplary police force.
(I followed Talmadge Jasper killing Ryan Martin in cold blood in Lafayette, and the LPD took a violation of a PO so seriously from the beginning that they solved RMs murder immediately, like JBC, they were on it.
I was following. Because TJ lived in Delphi, passed the
South entrance to MHB every day attending Delphi Comm. And was in same year as Libbys older sister.)

Last edited:
I couldn't be more confused. They had this information from the start but don't arrest him for the admitted charges. His whereabouts per his fb hardly ever have him in Indiana, yet they find him at his dad's house on 2/25. It seems like his "true" whereabouts should be easy enough to confirm/discount. Hopefully they'll clear up some of this soon.

KAK biography, I think it hasn’t been posted here yet. Is that also a different FB link?

Source:
Kegan kline
Kegan Kline
Also known as
Kegan Kline Music
Origin Kokomo, Indiana
Genres Pop Punk/ Hip Hop
Years active 2018- present
Labels Https://RedBullrecords.com
Associated acts Beartooth, Emarosa, Boys Like Girls,We The Kings , Caleb Shomo
Website https://Facebook.com/iamkegankline
Members Kegan Kline

Kegan Anthony Kline(born May 27,1994) is the lead vocalist and guitar player of pop punk band Kegan Kline, and former live fill in lead singer of the band Palaye Royale, he is an inspiring Musician living in Las Vegas, and Indiana Currently writing his album “Vegas” which is scheduled to drop Worldwide streaming March 13th 2020 under Gold Bar USA. He is managed by Artery Foundation. He got an offer while playing poker in Las Vegas for a job with the Red Bull signed band Beartooth. He went on tour with them for 2 months and decided to join them for the vans warped tour 2015 [1], he also worked on the vans warped tour 2017&2018. He then got a gig with Emarosa for a fall tour. [2]He has worked with the following bands Silverstein, Taking back Sunday, the used, panic at the disco, saves the day, paramore, Hawthorne heights, senses fail, we the Kings, say anything, boys like girls, underoath, mayday parade, the starting line, and cute is what we aim for. Before his break he was a black jack dealer, professional poker player, and he CO- Owned a marijuana delivery service in Las Vegas. He currently has a marketing company called Kline&CO. He is set to go on tour Late 2020 to kick off his album realease, and has a tour scheduled with Dizzy Wright & Paris Shadows.

utter bs.

I would absolutely stake my life on the fact he has NEVER even met The Used nevermind actually worked with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413