Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if i have this wrong but has LE known for several years that this KAK guy was involved in CP? If so, why did it take so long to arrest him? He was just allowed to continue victimizing people? I feel like i might have something wrong though because that seems ludicrous to me if it were correct.

I wonder long it took to compete digital examination of all the devices, most/all of which involved PIN locks, erased or deleted data? That would not be definitely not have been conducted immediately upon the completion of the search and the difficulty KAK created may be why he was charged with Obstruction of Justice as well.

By the following, it appears charges were laid almost immediately after the forensic examination was completed. A WS poster here earlier wrote that police departments were not authorized to use the Cellebrite software to crack cellphones until early 2020. Maybe that poster could expand on that. But it appears to me the time lag was due to the time it took for the evidence to be collected from the various devices. JMO

“On Friday, June 12, 2020 I received the digital forensic examination from ISP Sergeant Chris Cecil. I reviewed the information and below is a summary of the forensic examination.

On Thursday, June 18, 2020 multiple law enforcement officials met With the Miami County Prosecutor to discuss this investigation.
Apple iPhone 4”
https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

You can absolutely fake a check in on Facebook.
I don’t think he travelled to any of these places. I think it was all a fantasy in his head.
RCBM

Sorry for this quote from thread #139, but I couldn’t reply to the old thread, clipped by me and quoted from @acutename:
“he has a lot of different jobs for some one who is only 27 now- I thought that National Park Service jobs were difficult to get, though possibly he was working for a contractor, not the federal agency? I am skeptical about his jobs list, IMO.”

Adding to the likely fake travel and job history: I’m from Vegas and dealer jobs at the California Hotel are not easy to get. I won’t go into detail, but it’s nearly impossible he would have the skills or connections to be hired for that job while living in Indiana, then fly out and start the day before a murder occurs in Indiana. And then be back in Indiana for a search about 12 days later.

And then post about this job on Facebook in 2020. Jmo, he wanted to create an alibi to at least cast doubt away from himself, IMHO. Even if he has no connection, he may have believed LE could connect him to a guilty party. Again, jmo

I would need to go back but, yes, IIRC Libby had Kik.
That is how I got into seeing how Kik works.

I sure wish I could find that WS post from early on that someone had compiled which listed all their various social media accounts. Does anyone recall the name of Libby’s instagram account because a WS search would then locate the post for us.

Last edited:
He could have not had guilty knowledge about A and L.

He could have had so little sense of guilt, no matter what he’d done, that he ‘passed.’

He could have ‘not passed,’ but LE had no usable evidence at that time, and thought they’d do best to let him go and keep an eye on him. (Polygraphs can have false positives as well as false negatives.)

What are your thoughts?

I think it was the very beginning, and LEO were overwhelmed. Consider PTSD the searchers had, too. I think they were simply trying to connect the dots, and likely, had another poi in mind. He probably passed the poly, or it was inconclusive.

I sure wish I could find that WS post from early on that someone had compiled which listed all their various social media accounts. Does anyone recall the name of Libby’s instagram account because a WS search would then locate the post for us.

Her Instagram was "Its_A_German_Thing"

You can still see some of her social media accounts listed on her Twitter page.

Reports at the time state that the Feb 25 suspect was ruled out. I suppose he provided a false alibi and digital trails were unavailable at the time.

"A search warrant was executed in the town of Peru, Ind., and the FBI raided a home looking for evidence on Saturday, February 25, 2017, Radar has confirmed. The FBI said they had received new “information” about the killings of Williams, 13, and German, 14, which led them to search the home. Peru is located approximately 40 miles from Delphi, Ind., where the girls lived and died.

The home searched on February 25 was the second property searched since the investigation began.

“We ruled out the individual or individuals as having nothing to do with the murders of the young girls,” Osbourne told Radar about the Feb. 25 search.​

Feb. 27 2017
Teen Snapchat Murders: FBI Agents Raid Home In Search For Killer!

Thank you, also found what I was looking for

Social Media Accounts:

Liberty:

Twitter- https://twitter.com/libby1227?lang=en
Facebook- Log into Facebook
- https://www.facebook.com/libby.german.3
Instagram- Login • Instagram
According to Libby's post on her Twitter profile: Kik lrlgerman snapchat. libbybaby1227. and instagram Its_A_German_Thing

Abigail-
Facebook- Abigail Williams

post #875
Found Deceased - IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

That Instagram hyper link is different than Its_A_German_thing which does not appear to be Libby. So why is it in her header? The hyper link goes to: _liberrrrty_

No idea, according to this, Libby would’ve had 2 instagram accts and 2 separate SC accts as well, but I don’t know the original source of this info.

Liberty:

Twitter- https://twitter.com/libby1227?lang=en
Facebook- Log into Facebook
- https://www.facebook.com/libby.german.3
According to Libby's post on her Twitter profile: Kik lrlgerman snapchat. libbybaby1227. and instagram Its_A_German_Thing

Abigail-
Facebook- Abigail Williams

Post #760
Found Deceased - IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

Wondering the same thing
Maybe the police were doing a little fishing themselves, and KAK was the bait this time. Make him look like he's still "active" on his fake sm, traveling, etc., dangle him and his in the freak-infested waters and wait for others of like mind to bite on the shared dropbox account. That might even work. IMO

You can absolutely fake a check in on Facebook.
I don’t think he travelled to any of these places. I think it was all a fantasy in his head. On his social media, he mentions a few bands he is supposedly ‘friends’ with, to the point that they let him fill in on stage or when a band member can’t play for whatever reason. I’m a fan of some of these bands and there is no way this is true. In fact, if they know about any of this, I’m sure they’re mortified this creep is using their names to live out his fantasy. MOO

I wonder if he stole videos from one of the band members to make it look like he was the one on stage or behind stage with them?

Maybe the police were doing a little fishing themselves, and KAK was the bait this time. Make him look like he's still "active" on his fake sm, traveling, etc., dangle him and his in the freak-infested waters and wait for others of like mind to bite on the shared dropbox account. That might even work. IMO
You know, @coastal, LE might very well have been fishing around those waters over the last few years. I don't necessarily think they needed to use KAK as bait, but if they found out the circles he swam in, and suspected BG was in there somewhere, too, they at least knew in which lake to fish. A freaking good idea!

You know, @coastal, LE might very well have been fishing around those waters over the last few years. I don't necessarily think they needed to use KAK as bait, but if they found out the circles he swam in, and suspected BG was in there somewhere, too, they at least knew in which lake to fish. A freaking good idea!

I'm inclined to think that the suspect is the man who was filmed on the bridge, and that the only reason he was not arrested until 2020 is because police did not have access to the details of his social media accounts until 2020.

upload_2021-12-11_13-54-2.png

Image on left:
'Delphi murders' catfish has been jailed for a YEAR for child *advertiser censored* arrest

Image on right: FBI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members