Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #141

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Older imo. I’ve always struggled with the April 2019 sketch. I don’t see that face in the video and I definitely don’t hear a young man in the audio clip. I think BG was much older than 40 at the time. I’d put him around 50-60ish. All imo.

I think the same as you. IMO older, I could never unsee the first sketch in the video. Young sketch guy was and is perplexing to me as I can’t see him on the video. I don’t know the mannerisms, clothes, he looks to me like he’s got beer belly( thin legs and bigger stomach) he just looks to me like a guy over 35-40 I can’t help it.

I think the same as you. IMO older, I could never unsee the first sketch in the video. Young sketch guy was and is perplexing to me as I can’t see him on the video. I don’t know the mannerisms, clothes, he looks to me like he’s got beer belly( thin legs and bigger stomach) he just looks to me like a guy over 35-40 I can’t help it.
I remember when I saw the initial footage, my first and immediate thought was it was a man around 25-35 with what I'd describe as "Lego hair". To me he looked far more like the first sketch and like the picture of JBC with the tennis ball in his gob.

I remember when I saw the initial footage, my first and immediate thought was it was a man around 25-35 with what I'd describe as "Lego hair". To me he looked far more like the first sketch and like the picture of JBC with the tennis ball in his gob.

I looked into JBC and I just can’t see him as the bridge guy. He doesn’t look similar to the video to me and mostly not to the young sketch. I’m the only person who probably doesn’t think that he looks like bridge guy.

It just hit me that of all people on/around the bridge that day, everyone was seen by someone. Except for the girls. They were found on RL’s land, not far from the bridge, true. Do we have any witness seeing them on the trails, even? Who was the last person, except for Kelsi, to physically see them? Where? (She dropped them at the trails…who saw them going to the trails after that?) All I know is Libby’s phone was pinging around the town. OK, we are told it is hard to triangulate…nonetheless, where was it pinging? Places? Think of it…even BG was allegedly seen by two people! I mean, this stealthy murderer, he allowed to be seen! What about the girls? Any witness? All these people around the bridge, essentially, give alibis to one another. They saw one another. And then, there was Libby’s shoe in the driveway, whenever and however it appeared there. This is all.

Maybe the murder scene was contaminated, maybe, it was not the murder scene? When one finds no DNA? When the events happen elsewhere. Maybe there is a ton of DNA, somewhere, in one’s car, but no one looked for it? I don’t know anymore.

If “the BG” got rejuvenated in two years, and suddenly, looks a different guy, maybe, the place and events changed, too? How can we trust the timeline if they are now searching for a different guy? Were looking for an old one, now, the young one. What else has changed?

It just hit me that of all people on/around the bridge that day, everyone was seen by someone. Except for the girls. They were found on RL’s land, not far from the bridge, true. Do we have any witness seeing them on the trails, even? Who was the last person, except for Kelsi, to physically see them? Where? (She dropped them at the trails…who saw them going to the trails after that?) All I know is Libby’s phone was pinging around the town. OK, we are told it is hard to triangulate…nonetheless, where was it pinging? Places? Think of it…even BG was allegedly seen by two people! I mean, this stealthy murderer, he allowed to be seen! What about the girls? Any witness? All these people around the bridge, essentially, give alibis to one another. They saw one another. And then, there was Libby’s shoe in the driveway, whenever and however it appeared there. This is all.

Maybe the murder scene was contaminated, maybe, it was not the murder scene? When one finds no DNA? When the events happen elsewhere. Maybe there is a ton of DNA, somewhere, in one’s car, but no one looked for it? I don’t know anymore.

If “the BG” got rejuvenated in two years, and suddenly, looks a different guy, maybe, the place and events changed, too? How can we trust the timeline if they are now searching for a different guy? Were looking for an old one, now, the young one. What else has changed?

I thought about it very early on. It’s odd that nobody seen them. I’m thinking maybe someone did but the police didn’t release that information for some reason. They didn’t release many other info. Could also be pure coincidence that nobody was around them when they walked to the bridge , just bad timing. Strangest thing is that bridge guy was seen. One would think that he would try to avoid being seen. Before and after murder took place.

Edited to add also if he was seen before the murders took place it is brazen to go along with it knowing someone has seen you.

Last edited:
I’d love to see those comments if you can direct me where to look.

I can’t give you specifics really, but I know there were comments questioning why LE wouldn’t release more information.
Small things but sounded like a shift to me. They are still a long way from openly confronting LE I think., but frustrated.

I was watching a doc about a young girl murder from around 20 years ago..that was simply solved using billboards ..the sketch of the suspect and his vehicle instantly brought the right tip and identification
now we did have a billboard in this case.. but what info did they had ?
I am in the camp who thinks NO one saw BGs face ..that his face was covered or semi covered..and the young sketch is of an individual who might have been around the scene but is unrelated to the murder ..
so how can you solve a case with two sketches that has nothing to do with BG and with no other definite info like a vehicle ?
also..except the whole dna breakthrough that we had lately.. apart from DNA ..does anyone feel solving a case was easier 20 years ago ? cause ppl without the latest SM craze and short attention span ..its that much harder to get attention of the general public for a case..

I agree with you. My gut says BG did not know them and was not communicating with them prior to the crime happening.
I 100% agree with totally random. Now I do think BG was a guy who was often prepared if the right situation presented itself to commit his crime. It’s also why I don’t think there was some highly unusual COD. He had small tools and possibly some kind of restraint
I was watching a doc about a young girl murder from around 20 years ago..that was simply solved using billboards ..the sketch of the suspect and his vehicle instantly brought the right tip and identification
I am in the camp who thinks NO one saw BGs face ..that his face was covered or semi covered..and the young sketch is of an individual who might have been around the scene but is unrelated to the murder ..
so how can you solve a case with two sketches that has nothing to do with BG and with no other definite info like a vehicle ?
also..except the whole dna breakthrough that we had lately.. apart from DNA ..does anyone feel solving a case was easier 20 years ago ? cause ppl without the latest SM craze and short attention span ..its that much harder to get attention of the general public for a case..
i always wondered why the billboards had such prominent photos of the girls. They weren’t missing, their location wasn’t unknown. BG should be the most prominent pic. But I don’t think billboards will solve this crime.

Older imo. I’ve always struggled with the April 2019 sketch. I don’t see that face in the video and I definitely don’t hear a young man in the audio clip. I think BG was much older than 40 at the time. I’d put him around 50-60ish. All imo.
I agree with you, I think he’s older. Just everything about him seems older.

But I guess if his whole get up is a disguise then maybe he is younger and is even wearing a mask to hide his identity.

i just keep thinking Missy Bevers, Elizabeth Barraza and Libby & Abby, video evidence and unsolved. In Missy & Liz’s case it seems pretty evident that they were disguised, so maybe that’s the case here, too.

Yes, we apparently have witnesses, plural, who saw the killer that day. But from all we've been told no one saw the girls. I suppose that is possible. If that car parked at the CPS building from approx. noon to 5 PM, maybe he was there longer than Abigail and Liberty. They were dropped off sometime around 1PM and had a Snapchat on the bridge about an hour later. Still, I find it odd that he was seen and by more than one person and NO ONE saw the girls. Or did the witnesses really see the killer? Or if the witnesses saw the 'killer' at different locations at different times, did they not all see the same person?

I'm having a lot of doubts about Sketch #1, Sketch #2 or that it is a combination of both. I'm having doubts that DNA is going to lead to the killer. That video by Liberty is about the only thing I place any trust in now.

I agree with you, I think he’s older. Just everything about him seems older.

But I guess if his whole get up is a disguise then maybe he is younger and is even wearing a mask to hide his identity.

i just keep thinking Missy Bevers, Elizabeth Barraza and Libby & Abby, video evidence and unsolved. In Missy & Liz’s case it seems pretty evident that they were disguised, so maybe that’s the case here, too.
I have also always assumed he's an older man but hadn't really considered what age might mean. The crime doesn't seem to be sloppy, no evidence linking anyone so far and no one knew what was happening even though there were people no extremely far away, so he wasin control not panicking. Also no one has come forward noting anyone with a sudden change in behavior or suspecting anyone, they were able to continue living with raising flags or talking to anyone about it.

I wonder if this person has comitted similar crimes in the past. Maybe stopped for whatever reason and just happened to take an opportunity when it presented itself. I am thinking someone like the Golden State Killer who at some point stopped killing and led a somewhat normal life.

I looked into JBC and I just can’t see him as the bridge guy. He doesn’t look similar to the video to me and mostly not to the young sketch. I’m the only person who probably doesn’t think that he looks like bridge guy.
I’m sure you’re not the only one who feels that way. To me, JBC not only looks similar in face, body and stance, but it’s his comments, photos and videos on Facebook and Tik Tok that leads me to believe he’s the BG. Add his criminal background and most recently the luring and attack of his young neighbor, he’s just taunting LE to try and pin the Delphi murders on him. I don’t know how he managed to do it, but he certainly has left plenty of clues.
But who knows, he could just be toying with them too. IMO

I’m sure you’re not the only one who feels that way. To me, JBC not only looks similar in face, body and stance, but it’s his comments, photos and videos on Facebook and Tik Tok that leads me to believe he’s the BG. Add his criminal background and most recently the luring and attack of his young neighbor, he’s just taunting LE to try and pin the Delphi murders on him. I don’t know how he managed to do it, but he certainly has left plenty of clues.
But who knows, he could just be toying with them too. IMO

Many people think he is the guy. I just don’t feel that way for a few reasons but I wish that it was him of course! It would mean that justice would be served to the girls and their families . I think that bg is still out there unfortunately.

Many people think he is the guy. I just don’t feel that way for a few reasons but I wish that it was him of course! It would mean that justice would be served to the girls and their families . I think that bg is still out there unfortunately.
Me too. I agree with what you said in a previous post. When BG is revealed, it will likely be a name and face nobody ever heard of. I believe it was TL who had said a couple times he had a handful (and later 3 or 4) persons in mind who could have committed this crime.

Yes, and the important thing is that they find the right person or persons.

Hi, Fika,
I'm not sure he's the right guy, either. I think he's too disorganized to be BG. Can you share your reasons why you think he's not the guy?

. It’s odd that nobody seen them (the girls.) I’m thinking maybe someone did but the police didn’t release that information for some reason.
100% Fika! The police certainly interviewed everybody known to have been on the trails that afternoon, and asked "who did you see, when, and where?" in great detail. But the general public has no idea what the answers to those questions are, and we aren't going to know until either the first Bridge Guy trial, or the first "tell-all insider" book is published. Police are not showing their cards on who saw what that afternoon. IMO.

I'm all in on the catfishing angle, here's why...

The distance from Peru to the Delphi Freedom Bridge is less than 37 miles. It was reported that 11 days after the murders a home in Peru was raided in connection with the Delphi killings. It is my understanding that this raid was conducted on the home of KAK's father.

KAK has admitted to catfishing and trying to meet underage girls using the Anthony Shots account. The screenshots from Libby's video of BG are strikingly similar to KAK (as he appeared back in 2017). The second (younger) sketch seems to me like it was based on the photos used by KAK for the Anthony Shots profile.

I believe KAK will ultimately be charged with these murders.

This is all MOO, obviously...

Last edited:
Hi, Fika,
I'm not sure he's the right guy, either. I think he's too disorganized to be BG. Can you share your reasons why you think he's not the guy?

Yes sure ! All my opinion of course.

- I don’t see him as a person I see on video
- Yes he is similar to a sketch/s for many people (not me personally) one has to remember that sketch is not a photograph. In reality it’s just a memory of a witness who saw that person.
- Kelsi saying that she does not believe that he is our guy. I have no reason to doubt her opinion as a family member she might know more.
- I think that the crime he committed doesn’t necessarily mean it matches Delphi murders. There are some differences. There is many sick people out there. More then we would like to.
- Police have said that the community will be shocked when the murderer/s is caught. I just can’t see that with JBC.
- Witnesses. According to police he was seen and there is witness the famous “ you made mistake..” by now the witness/s would be able to recognise him from that day. He has distinguish features in my opinion.
- Time between his horrible crime and no arrest for Delphi murders. I feel like the police was not interested in him for long time.
-Dna they have it not sure if it’s of the killer but it might be the one of the killer.

I just think that murder is not a lowlife. Rather a person who has family and when he is caught is going to be surprising. All my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova