Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be an odd ‘twist’ if the girls were being catfished by one child predator and killed by another one. Could make investigation confusing as well.
how many felonious creeps have we come across in the last 5 years? DN, GK, JBC, KAK are the ones we can list and I may have left someone out. Also, the property owner is arrested for something unrelated and a judge leaves his job after acting improperly.
Imo this seems like a lot for the area or maybe it is like this everywhere and I am in denial.
IMO this is a big issue. We know of several creeps who have been looked at and we know initially the LE interviewed RSOs in the area. These are the ones we know about but I am sure there are many more in the area and everywhere for that matter. Either they haven’t been charged previously or some may have had SA charges dropped or plea bargained so they’re not even on the registry. One thing this case has made perfectly clear to me is that the creeps are everywhere with many unaccounted for or even unknown. It is a scary world we live in particularly for children and teenagers. Ugh

I
If those were his weapons of choice than maybe he dressed the way he did to account for blood splatter.Either he dressed wearing two sets or had another set stashed,clean up by the creek,walk out not covered in blood and avoid transfer of evidence to vehicle.I'd almost wager those clothes are buried/hidden out there.
There’s no doubt in my mind that under his jacket he had a bag with another set of clothes, and changed into them before leaving. I think that’s what makes up part of bulk in his jacket. moo

ETA: maybe even shoes, too!

Last edited:
IMO this is a big issue. We know of several creeps who have been looked at and we know initially the LE interviewed RSOs in the area. These are the ones we know about but I am sure there are many more in the area and everywhere for that matter. Either they haven’t been charged previously or some may have had SA charges dropped or plea bargained so they’re not even on the registry. One thing this case has made perfectly clear to me is that the creeps are everywhere with many unaccounted for or even unknown. It is a scary world we live in particularly for children and teenagers. Ugh
And women.
JMHO

If those were his weapons of choice than maybe he dressed the way he did to account for blood splatter.Either he dressed wearing two sets or had another set stashed,clean up by the creek,walk out not covered in blood and avoid transfer of evidence to vehicle.I'd almost wager those clothes are buried/hidden out there.

would be a bonus for LE if BG left clothing behind, but, not easy to dig holes in the winter; and animals might dig things up if they smelled from bodily fluids, IMO.

There's a thrift store in delphi called jacobs closet,I wonder if the police looked there.if this guy was planning this out it may have been in his own interest not to use his clothes.
Since 2017 I’ve had the thought in the back of my mind that the killer could’ve gone to a thrift store and bought a bunch of things to strew around the crime scene so that dna from several local people would be found there in order to confuse things.

Since 2017 I’ve had the thought in the back of my mind that the killer could’ve gone to a thrift store and bought a bunch of things to strew around the crime scene so that dna from several local people would be found there in order to confuse things.
5 years,I'd hope receipts still exist or perhaps interview the people/person that worked that week,if they're still alive.

I

There’s no doubt in my mind that under his jacket he had a bag with another set of clothes, and changed into them before leaving. I think that’s what makes up part of bulk in his jacket. moo

Why use a bag? Unnecessary really - he could have just layered up. Then when the deed is done, strip off the layer used to commit the crime with a fresh layer underneath. I'd actually only bring a bag if I needed to be sure the new clothes wouldn't get soiled, and have a way to get soiled clothes away from the area.

I'd be more inclined to wonder what became of that big blue coat thing he was wearing? If he was still wearing that when he did the actual crime, it may have transfer evidence on it - including but not limited to blood, DNA, hairs, dirt, folliage etc.... So what became of that big coat??

i think ive put this article way too many times
anyway
Police: Delphi murder victims spoke of man behind them in audio played for family

DTH podcast...around 7 minutes in ...kim riley is asked about what he had seen in the video
and he answers
It was scary, I guess would be one way to put it. Just seeing, you know, just seeing the feelings that were going through the girls at the time; I'm not going to say which one in particular, but just knowing ... I, you know, knowing what the knew is just frightening, for a 13-year-old or a 14-year-old girl to know. It kind of went through my mind, over and over again, for a long time.

https://www.downthehillpodcast.com/https://www.downthehillpodcast.com/

I think we can put together the contents of that video and why it wont ever be released

I

I think he had extra clothing, too, in order to alter his appearance as well as to be able to change out of bloody, disheveled and/or torn garments.

When the retired FBI profiler on the HLN panel last night was talking about the killer being a huge risk taker because the murders were in broad daylight in a public place, I thought of JBC and his audacious attack on the little girl in Lafayette.
When HLN talked about how quickly BG had to have crossed the bridge and accosted the girls, I thought of JBC and how he doesn’t appear to be afraid of heights and how quickly he snatched the Lafayette victim.
When HLN talked about the short timeline I thought of the killer probably hearing DG calling for the girls but still finishing what he came for, and I thought about JBC continuing to attack the Lafayette victim even though people and LE were outside actively looking for her.
When the FBI profiler on the panel last night talked about killers joining search parties as a way to hide their connection to the crime but how they risked dropping something near the crime scene that might point LE toward them, I thought of somebody folks have talked about that may have lost something while helping with the search and people think it’s a little suspicious.
All the talking they did, I never thought of KAK or DN, or other POIs in this case over the years.
But JBC and the other guy I could see them being talked about last night.
Just my thoughts.

Like all of you I have spent a LOT of time pondering this case. One thing that I have kept coming back to is: How is it that there is not a good DNA sample!!!
I have asked questions about this here and there has been plenty of discussion about it. Never crossed my mind that if the killer cut himself or was injured by one of the girls, his blood could have mixed with theirs and the DNA would be useless. This seems a simple and likely explanation.
Any DNA experts here? Would a mixed sample be of any use at all?
I follow another case where there is apparently no useful dna. Katherine Janness in atlanta. It was an extremely violent and gruesome attack with an edged weapon. The murder was so depraved and brazen, makes me think of jack the ripper and Black Dahlia. I have not been able to wrap my mind around how the killer did not cut him/her self during the attack. Can it really be explained by the killers blood mixing with the victim’s?

When the retired FBI profiler on the HLN panel last night was talking about the killer being a huge risk taker because the murders were in broad daylight in a public place, I thought of JBC and his audacious attack on the little girl in Lafayette.
When HLN talked about how quickly BG had to have crossed the bridge and accosted the girls, I thought of JBC and how he doesn’t appear to be afraid of heights and how quickly he snatched the Lafayette victim.
When HLN talked about the short timeline I thought of the killer probably hearing DG calling for the girls but still finishing what he came for, and I thought about JBC continuing to attack the Lafayette victim even though people and LE were outside actively looking for her.
When the FBI profiler on the panel last night talked about killers joining search parties as a way to hide their connection to the crime but how they risked dropping something near the crime scene that might point LE toward them, I thought of somebody folks have talked about that may have lost something while helping with the search and people think it’s a little suspicious.
All the talking they did, I never thought of KAK or DN, or other POIs in this case over the years.
But JBC and the other guy I could see them being talked about last night.
Just my thoughts.

right on..and when L said he knew a lot about the killer , I thought FACEBOOK and I thought JBC and nothing has changed my mind much. no one fits the bill like JBC. no one. mOO

right on..and when L said he knew a lot about the killer , I thought FACEBOOK and I thought JBC and nothing has changed my mind much. no one fits the bill like JBC. no one. mOO

And when the forensic guy last night talked about edged weapons, I thought about all the knives displayed on JBC’s Facebook and his tattoos showing knives and violence.
And when the fBI profiler talked about BG’s voice having no emotion and talking in a very controlled manner I thought of JBC and all his holier-than-thou lecture videos on his FB.

Edit: typo

I definitely picked up on some aspect of lying, also I noted his dismissal of his antics on line, he was just lonely and that's the only reason for what he is in prison for, just a lonely young man looking for love with 12-13-14 year old girls...yep just did it cause he was lonely.

here he is saying police told him he was the last communication...he said this in 2019 right? Im wondering if the
cops really told him that or if that was a slip...you know sociopaths make stuff up on the fly.

I can't help but feel that there is an intention behind releasing this small portion of the interview...mOO

mOO
this is the only relevant piece of info we got new here.

And its a biggy IMO.

We have a predator stating out loud HE WAS THE LAST PERSON TO COMMUNICATE WITH LIBBY.

The relevance of this can't be eliminated.
Considering the family don't want to face the possibility of Libby doing things behind their back.
Its understandable...but this line has been hush hushed from the get go and it really really shouldnt have.

I have 3 kids....adult now.....and I didnt trust them at that age...for their own benefit.
Comes out in dribs and drabs I was right!!!
And in saying that my 3 are all well rounded perfectly good adults and were perfectly good kids.

Normal wing spreading to not share everything with your family.
Friends (girls especially) love bonding with secrets.
Appropriate age behaviour.They vary in levels of worry obviously kid to kid.

Now the internets dark influence on these kids nowadays...scary.

The meet up IMO was planned.

moo

I suspect Libbys factory reset on herphone was deliberate and I presume LE have explored this deeply.

Because the family dont know about this line of inquiry doesnt mean it isnt happening I suspect.
The digital footprints hopefully have been found and spoken for themselves.

moo

this is the only relevant piece of info we got new here.

And its a biggy IMO.

We have a predator stating out loud HE WAS THE LAST PERSON TO COMMUNICATE WITH LIBBY.

The relevance of this can't be eliminated.
Considering the family don't want to face the possibility of Libby doing things behind their back.
Its understandable...but this line has been hush hushed from the get go and it really really shouldnt have.

I have 3 kids....adult now.....and I didnt trust them at that age...for their own benefit.
Comes out in dribs and drabs I was right!!!
And in saying that my 3 are all well rounded perfectly good adults and were perfectly good kids.

Normal wing spreading to not share everything with your family.
Friends (girls especially) love bonding with secrets.
Appropriate age behaviour.They vary in levels of worry obviously kid to kid.

Now the internets dark influence on these kids nowadays...scary.

The meet up IMO was planned.

moo
I agree the meet up was planned to some extent. Now we know why LE said parent’s should know what their children are up to and doing online (paraphrasing here). But how do we reconcile LE telling others there was no reason to be afraid? IMO they all had every reason to be fearful and maybe still even now. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16