Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something to keep in mind: LE said that the AS account was in direct contact with LG on the day of the murders. And, that account went to the VPN of 2 phones that were inside of the K's house.

AMOO MOO JMO

What if Friend1 or Friend2 dropped by the K's house on the day of the murders. Perhaps he had access and used the account at KAK's?

Or, what if KAK told Friend1 or Friend2about his conversation with Libby - maybe even that he knew she would be at the bridge that afternoon.

If this is the case (I'm just speculating of course!), then could Friend1 or Friend2 have left the K's house and gotten what he needed to take (whatever was in his jacket) and showed up on the bridge?

The account could have been used that day (before 1:30 p.m.) from KAK's house but someone else used it and either contacted Libby or saw the contact information on it and asked KAK about it.

L.E. knows these friends' names. But maybe they don't have the proof they need. Maybe it's a different friend who is not mentioned in the interrogation.

Just thinking out loud.

These are only my own opinions and thoughts.

From the interview it sounds like those searches occurred on the short trip after the murders, when he traveled with his father. At some point he moved in with that friend in LV for a time. He did try to throw friend and friend's gf under the bus because he couldn't decide whether he had complete control over his devices and log-in credentials or maybe just maybe they used them and put the illegal materials on them when he was asleep/passed out/or with his permission. :rolleyes:

Remember that he moved to Vegas in June of 2017, after the murder and search of his dad's house. He said he moved back to Indiana in August or September of 2018.The only other charge of CSAM after that warrant was served was sometime in 2020.

JMO

I’d love to know what, if any effort, was made with the masked peeping Tom investigation. Did LE make the connection to AS at the time?

The transcript (pg. 145-146) kind of implies that it was the peeping tom incident that lead to the search of his house. They say "that's how things got started last time".

Ok well he moved out there with a friend in June 2017 who I think is friend #1, curious why the friend went also, he could be involved as well.

JMO

Every time KAK starts to steer possible suspicion onto Friend #1, LE jump in and immediately tell him why it can't be Friend #1 using the devices during the times they are asking about. They seem to be suspicious, in part, of device usage that occurred on the short trip to Vegas with the dad. KAK admits in the interview that Friend #1 was not with them on that trip.

Oh That’s right. Thanks
And, in the interview, it says the girl had given a_shots her address. The affidavit also explains that the FBI informed the ISP Cyber Crimes unit of someone using the fake a_shots account to talk to underage girls, and all the subpoenas led to the Peru house. That all happened within 5 days.

This part of the story, imo, cannot be disputed as anything but fact.

Every time KAK starts to steer possible suspicion onto Friend #1, LE jump in and immediately tell him why it can't be Friend #1 using the devices during the times they are asking about. They seem to be suspicious, in part, of device usage that occurred on the short trip to Vegas with the dad. KAK admits in the interview that Friend #1 was not with them on that trip.
And neither was Friend 2.

Pretty inaccurate, when FBI says "The photo appears to depict ....".

I think another name for the type of pants I think BG is wearing is “briar pants”. Sure, it looks like he may have some shirt tail extending over his pants…but if you look at where he sticks his hands into his pockets, the pocket contours around his hand, on both. If it was a shirt tail, it would block the view of the hand.

This could be an important detail because the pants look worn. If BG wore them in a past photograph, let’s say at a hunting party in the past, it could help if someone recognizes them. But I am not familiar with the Delphi hunters scene as to what hunters wear out there. In my area of the country, it would not be the norm.

I think another name for the type of pants I think BG is wearing is “briar pants”. Sure, it looks like he may have some shirt tail extending over his pants…but if you look at where he sticks his hands into his pockets, the pocket contours around his hand, on both. If it was a shirt tail, it would block the view of the hand.

This could be an important detail because the pants look worn. If BG wore them in a past photograph, let’s say at a hunting party in the past, it could help if someone recognizes them. But I am not familiar with the Delphi hunters scene as to what hunters wear out there. In my area of the country, it would not be the norm.

Welcome to Websleuths, [B][COLOR=#8000ff]@shastagirl ![/COLOR][/B]

Great post!

Ok well he moved out there with a friend in June 2017 who I think is friend #1, curious why the friend went also, he could be involved as well.

JMO

Yes, it was friend 1 that he claims to have moved in with in June 2017.
Neither friend was on the trip to Las Vegas when he went with his dad a few days after the murder.
What he said was that he was supposed to get marijuana for friend 2 from someone on Craigslist and that he was unable to fulfill that promise.

AMOO MOO JMO

Pretty inaccurate, when FBI says "The photo appears to depict ....".

Glad you liked the post…in keeping with the theme of what BG is wearing…the police sketch depicts him wearing a man’s flat cap. I think he is actually wearing a man’ knitted hunting cap that has a small brim. Those are popular among the outdoors men who live in my area. If this guy has any pictures of hunting parties he’s been on, those two features may be helpful to recognize in a photo. Perhaps he belongs to a local Gun Club?

Glad you liked the post…in keeping with the theme of what BG is wearing…the police sketch depicts him wearing a man’s flat cap. I think he is actually wearing a man’ knitted hunting cap that has a small brim. Those are popular among the outdoors men who live in my area. If this guy has any pictures of hunting parties he’s been on, those two features may be helpful to recognize in a photo. Perhaps he belongs to a local Gun Club?
They’re jeans.

The Delphi Murders Of Abby & Libby

When I first started following this case it caught my attention whilst on Websleuths following other cases.

I think like every other person following the Abby & Libby case every single possible scenario has crossed my mind over the last five years.

I have nearly always had two persons of interest and over the last five years they haven't changed.

They are still there hiding in plain sight. And no I haven't tipped them in

• Because I am almost positive one has been tipped in

• Because it’s a personal thought from 1000’s of miles away based on nothing more than a hunch.
I have now come to the personal conclusion that the double murder of Abby and Libby have led Law Enforcement onto something wider that also needs resolving in order to save lives in the future.

I am almost sure they know who killed Libby and Abby and Why. I am now personally equally as sure the investigative strategies had to change because the sad deaths of Libby and Abby highlighted a problem bigger than the Girls, the Family, Delphi, The County, the State and the Nation.

Sadly that means one thing in my mind.

There is a very cruel nasty ring of people out there that need to be taken out of action and put behind bars.

It is my hope that
  • Investigators
  • FBI
  • Task Forces
  • US Marshals
  • Law Enforcement
  • Sheriff
Are joining the dots and looking for the key pieces of the puzzle

I Quite simply think one investigation overlapped another

One last thing Doug Carter encouraged us to continue what we were doing in Feb 22 “ Keep Talking about it”

Hence my post
I have to say, that I agree with you 1000%
On everything you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads