Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #144

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn’t thought of a signature like this. It’s possible but I imagine law enforcement would want a person of interest to bite into a dental mould and it would be possible forensically to compare the bite mark on victim’s remains with the shape of an individual’s teeth. The Medical Examiner would likely be able to give an estimate of how long a bite mark was present on a victim’s remains.

It would be challenging to protest and convince people of your innocence if your teeth matched the bite mark on a victim’s remains and the Medical Examiner said the bite could possibly have occurred approximately when the murders tragically happened. If they had this kind of very strong evidence which linked the bite mark to a known individual an arrest would likely have been made already. I don’t know how challenging it would be or not legally to obtain a mould of an individual’s teeth who wasn’t under arrest yet in Indiana.

I’m reading about the information that is being revealed from the podcast and the redacted evidence that has been posted and discussed here with interest. It is difficult to try and not get your hopes up that law enforcement is closing in on B.G and anyone else who may be linked to the murders. I really hope and pray for the girls and their loved ones that an arrest(s) will be made in the not too distant future. It will be very interesting to see what happens with the investigation in the upcoming months.
What would a bite mark signature say about the perp, psychologically? Any profilers out there that can give us a hypothetical?

I wonder if police have had prior contact then with KAK's father? Surely they must have if they were able to tell KAK a story about his father assaulting a boy (the toilet / biting incident). I'm asking because I remember one particular LE saying he thought he recognized the voice of the speaker saying "guys...down the hill" but couldn't place it quite. I wonder if he has heard KAK's father speak recently and what his thoughts are?

I think that we have to remember - LE can request that TK do a bite mold, they cannot force him to do it without a warrant.
And...another possibility- the incident seems to have been something that occurred several years ago ( the bite on the mother of the child ) .
What if TK has had teeth removed? A partial or even dentures at this point.

Just thinking out loud.

AMOO MOO JMO
What if they have bite marks from another crime that they can tie the perp to?

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

This is honestly so infuriating. Two girls murdered after being catfished. Yet no public warning. If LE had said “this is possibly a cat fishing situation, please closely monitor your childrens SM use” then the masked offender could have been avoided.

How many girls, children, were victimized after these two incidents?
Children’s SM use should ALWAYS be monitored. IMO

My new theory after reading 194 pages last night: 3 men. KAK's phones were used by other people, possibly even handed off to someone for periods of time. Dad, JBC (who I peg as the pot dealer in Peru), and someone from this big important family that KAK sort of grew up with and spent time with. Who may or may not have access to a red ferrari if I'm reading this right. If the girls actually saw a Ferrari when they got there, they would think they were really going to meet model dude. Maybe JBC and Dad corner them and then mystery Ferrari guy (who I guarantee looks nothing like Model Dude) comes on scene with some weird stuff that would make the scene unusual. Or already had it set up.
I’ve been away from the case for awhile, so may be misspoken here, but if there were a red Ferrari in the parking lot that day, I’d think people would have definitely remembers it being there.
JMO

I’ve been away from the case for awhile, so may be misspoken here, but if there were a red Ferrari in the parking lot that day, I’d think people would have definitely remembers it being there.
JMO
I’m sure you’re right. I didn’t take time to dig back and review what cars were seen in the trail lot(s) that day. Does anyone remember offhand what they were? Was that info released?

It had to have been after the bodies were found - see pg 139/140 The communication starts off “did you hear about Liberty?” He replies “O.M.G. What happened?” That’s when he says yeah, we were supposed to meet but she never showed up”.

How did KAK know it was an OMG event?

A more appropriate response would have been "No, what happened?" or perhaps "No, not yet. What's happened to Liberty?"

Someone mentioned there have not been CP arrests so I did a quick fact check. Did not see any mass arrests in IN. None appear to be tied to A_S acct. Two IN residents were included in recent mass arrests in TN on FEB 4. This is not a complete list. In no particular order:

Feb 17, 2022
MOORESVILLE, Ind. (WISH) — A man who is a Morgan County 911 dispatcher and a Paragon volunteer firefighter was arrested Thursday on a charge of possession of child *advertiser censored*
Morgan County 911 dispatcher faces child *advertiser censored* charge

Mar 9, 2022 - Gary, IN
Man already sentenced for child *advertiser censored* pleads guilty to molesting boy
Man already sentenced for child *advertiser censored* pleads guilty to molesting boy

Feb 28, 2022 - Steuben County
ANGOLA — A Fremont man has been arrested on five counts of possession of child *advertiser censored*.
This happens to be the third child *advertiser censored* case leveled in Steuben County since Jan. 19
Man arrested for possession of child *advertiser censored*

Feb 23, 2022 - Bloomington
Cyber tips lead to child *advertiser censored* arrest in south central Indiana
LAWRENCE COUNTY, Ind. – Three separate cyber tips sparked an investigation into and ultimately an arrest of a south central Indiana man on child *advertiser censored* and drug charges, according to ISP.... not only accused of possessing child *advertiser censored* but of manufacturing it
Cyber tips lead to child *advertiser censored* arrest in south central Indiana | WANE 15

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members