Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #144

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if he was living in Peru* maybe he just walked over and connected to their WiFi or used the library’s to avoid being traceable.

*Edit: at that time. We know JBC lived in Peru but I would need to check the timeline again on if at that time.

And if I were KAK, JBC would scare the bejeezus out of me. I would not be quick to rat him out in an interrogation if it looked like we might end up in the same correctional facility.

Just to clarify, "Catfishing" - is merely contacting someone under a false identity in order to obtain something from them.

Its a form of on line fraud, usually based under the pretenses of starting a relationship or romantic interest.

Its has been used for many different criminal purposes, such as to obtain money, to defame individuals, to blackmail others, or to obtain sexual favors, and has in a few cases, resulted in murder.

Per wiki

"Catfishing is a deceptive activity where a person creates a fictional persona or fake identity on a social networking service, usually targeting a specific victim. The practice may be used for financial gain, to compromise a victim in some way, as a way to intentionally upset a victim, or for wish fulfillment."

There are plenty of stories , of people that have been defrauded out of thousands of dollars by people they have never actually met, people raped under the pretense of meeting someone for innocuous reasons, and people have even been lured to their deaths by people they never even met .

So an actual physical relationship does NOT need be established in order for one to be catfished .

As a matter of fact the entire premise of catfishing is based, on anonymity

Also, neglect not the name.

Aren't catfish bottom feeders?

I can't help but think this has played a part in the original naming; which goes along with the target not being able to "see" the "catfisher" through the murky silty water (water = distraction).

"We were supposed to meet up but she never showed" is exactly the kind of BS that a catfish would say just automatically because of the way it preemptively puts the blame on the other person. He can always back it off later in the unlikely event she was there and is assertive about it, "Oh I guess we missed each other lol what a crazy misunderstanding".

I would say, at that point, that is possible he actually was hearing about the murders for the first time or at the very least had no suspicion it might have been his dad who did it, whether or not cognitive dissonance was part of it.

I don't think he ever mentioned where he was supposed to meet her. Everything I have listened to and read, he has claimed that he has never been to Delphi or was only there one time years ago and doesn't even know how to get there. Not that I believe a word he says , but just to clarify that I don't think he has ever claimed he was meeting her at MHB.

Or, that could have been their designated meeting place, and he was waiting from word from the girls that the plan was a go. And word never came? So, in his mind, they never contacted him so they were a no-show? I wonder how many friends he told about the meeting?

From the interview with KAK (pg 159):

They are discussing DNA. KAK googled "how long does DNA last" after he gave a sample.

KAK: I have no clue [why I searched it]. Probably because they DNA tested me. They obviously have DNA on that body, 'cause why else would they test me"

LE: "You knew 110% your DNA wouldn't be there, right?"

New details in Delphi murder of Abby Williams and Libby German

This reads to me like they think his dad did it?

It says that due to syntax, LE knows that there were 2 users of the account or two users from the same account, same location?

I don't think he ever mentioned where he was supposed to meet her. Everything I have listened to and read, he has claimed that he has never been to Delphi or was only there one time years ago and doesn't even know how to get there. Not that I believe a word he says , but just to clarify that I don't think he has ever claimed he was meeting her at MHB.

Remember hes being investigated for murder....according to the leaked info (again if its even legitimate) he agreed to meet Libby German at that very bridge on the same day .

AS for the "not knowing how to get there", .....stop, the guy can work a smart phone and computer well enough to make fake profiles and solicit and usually trade child *advertiser censored*, and according to the transcript he did weppage design and other graphic design applications .......but all the sudden he cant use GPS or look up something on maps ??

This is a guy who is in possession of child *advertiser censored*, with a fake online profile to solicit materials from unsuspecting kids , .....

Wouldnt imagine youre dealing with the most honest individual

Last edited:
Maybe, KAK already met the girls or Libby days before the Febr 13th. Maybe, nobody had interest in him as KAK, but some DNA got from one person to the other or at least, KAK retrospectively feared it. So, some time he googled for the problem, how long DNA would last. Maybe, he suspected his father to have used the fake account and murdered the girls. He perhaps thought, his father would have similar DNA like himself (50%) and because of this googled it.
My speculation doesn't exonerate him from possibly being the killer himself.

There's no way in hell that guy on the bridge is Kegan but it could be Tony. I suppose we'll know if he kills himself in the next few days since now is exactly the sort of situation in which he would and it would make law enforcement look real bad too, that they left him with that option at this point.

It says that due to syntax, LE knows that there were 2 users of the account or two users from the same account, same location?

Same account, same location is how I read it.

From page 156 of the transcript:

"Regardless of what you say, there are two different authors...Right? They're not the same person. They're not both you. They're both your devices but...the phrasing's different. It changes. It's not the same person.....So we have multiple account log ins, with SnapChat. We have two different people using Kik Messenger, talking to people from your residence..."

It's important to note that the Kik messages are the ones that contain the "daddy" stuff - and those, too, are linked not just to his devices but his actual residence.

MOO.

Yes, a date needs to be established for a meet up, but if they couldn’t have gotten a ride, then so be it - on to the next thing.
Kids hide chats all kinds of places on phones ( different apps, chats of online games, etc). It may have taken LE awhile to find that stuff, especially if anonymous.
Maybe the perp wiped Libby’s phone of these things? Would take LE longer to dissect and find.
I’m not sure the perp went there to kill them. Maybe he was mad she brought a friend and went nuts. And absolutely young people might bring friend to a secret meeting. We tell them to be safe all the time! Remember they were 14 - so young.
he could have had two weapons at least ( one for intimidating and one for the crime ) .. I believe he went there for murder and not just any murder...again I dont see it as a sexual attack gone wrong ..
jmo

Anyone who has ever been in Law Enforcement is licking their chops reading that transcript .

Even if this is NOT the guy, he'd be the closest thing to a perfect suspect that I have ever seen.

I now understand why they didnt release any info.

It’s pretty clear now that the girls were catfished, and that they were going to meet someone. Many of us had suspected all along that the murders weren’t random, and that they had planned to meet someone. But now MSM is reporting it so we can discuss it on these threads.

A break in the Delphi murders? Transcripts reveal new details
that is not true ..this you reading what you like in a police investigation that was not meant for the public
until le release a public statement.. what you state as a fact is not true
Find it strange that its allowed for these speculations to be treated as information ? and as facts.. when there is not a press release and no comment on any sort ..

What are Indiana State Police saying about the transcripts?
While the transcripts include information about the Delphi investigation, Indiana State Police had no role in their release. Investigators haven’t publicly linked anthony_shots, Kegan Kline or his father to the Delphi case. Kline, it’s again important to emphasize, has not been criminally charged in connection with the murders and ISP hasn’t said he’s a suspect.

Indiana State Police released a statement about the transcripts to make it clear the agency had no role in their release. ISP said the investigation into the Delphi murders remains ongoing, and “out of respect for that, the ISP decline to comment at this time.”

What we know about the latest developments in the Delphi murders | WANE 15

Last edited:
There's a new show on ID called UnderCover/Underage. It deals with this very subject of predators on the net luring and grooming young girls and boys. It was shocking (and disgusting) to see how these guys operate. It can and does happen to thousands upon thousands of naive adolescents every single day.

IDK if this is what happened here, although it does seem to point in this direction. Regardless, Abby and Libby were INNOCENT young girls and some sick *advertiser censored* person(s) brutally murdered them; they need to pay.

It's been far too long for justice for Abby and Libby and answers for their loving families.

MOO

There's a new show on ID called UnderCover/Underage. It deals with this very subject of predators on the net luring and grooming young girls and boys. It was shocking (and disgusting) to see how these guys operate. It can and does happen to thousands upon thousands of naive adolescents every single day.

IDK if this is what happened here, although it does seem to point in this direction. Regardless, Abby and Libby were INNOCENT young girls and some sick *advertiser censored* person(s) brutally murdered them; they need to pay.

It's been far too long for justice for Abby and Libby and answers for their loving families.

MOO
I watched the same show last night too. Very interesting and scary at the same time. Boy there’s some sick and twisted people in this world.

Anyone who has ever been in Law Enforcement is licking their chops reading that transcript .

Even if this is NOT the guy, he'd be the closest thing to a perfect suspect that I have ever seen.

I now understand why they didnt release any info.

Question for you based on your experience: Do you believe it's possible that some of the things that LE said in that interview are false? That is, they exaggerated or made up some claims to try to draw KAK out?

The notion that confessions must be given voluntarily seems straightforward, but becomes complicated when one considers certain police behaviors. Although police have long been prohibited from using physical force, they are able to use a variety of powerful psychological ploys to extract confessions from criminal suspects, including the use of deception during interrogation. For example, the U.S. Supreme Court has allowed police to falsely claim that a suspect's confederate confessed when in fact he had not (Frazier v. Cupp, 1969) and to have found a suspect's fingerprints at a crime scene when there were none (Oregon v. Mathiason, 1977), determining such acts insufficient for rendering the defendant's confession inadmissible. State courts have permitted police to deceive suspects about a range of factual matters, including, for example, falsely stating that incriminating DNA evidence and satellite photography of the crime scene exist (State v. Nightingale, 2012).
Deception in the interrogation room

The Reid Technique is a system of interrogation that is intended to induce criminal suspects to admit to crimes, and many law enforcement agencies around the world use it. It often involves the interviewer lying to the suspect in order to gain trust or influence them to believe that confession is his or her best option
. Fortunately, when you have an experienced attorney present during an interview, the manipulation of the Reid Technique can be mitigated, ensuring that your legal rights are protected.

Why Law Enforcement Can Lie to You: the “Reid Technique”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members