Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is that a fact stated by le ? and is it related to our murder and how ?

LE in the transcript state the incident, KAK talks in a manner where it's clear he already knows what they are talking about. LE state that AS was speaking to that girl, KAK doesn't deny it. They all talk about how it was the incident that triggered them searching KAK devices, the incident that started it all. Yes, LE can be lying, but KAK doesn't deny anything other than he was the one that showed up at her house.

Last edited:
I mean, didn't an FBI agent say just that after they searched KAKs house?

I don't recall a statement about watching children's online activity after KAK's house was searched (not saying it didn't happen, just that I don't recall it - I do remember the statement that they didn't believe the home was connected to the murders).

Sgt. Kim Riley, press officer of the ISP at the Lafayette Post, said two days after the murders "know what is going on in your children's lives." as an answer to what the community should be doing. Some people remember this statement as "know what your children are doing online" but the quote is contained in this article: Police ask for assistance in identifying man seen walking on trail where Delphi teens went missing | Fox 59

Sgt. Kim Riley said parents should keep a close eye on their children. “I think people need to be cautious and careful,” Riley said. “Parents should make sure they know where their children are and what their children are doing, and if nothing else, know what’s going on in their lives. That’s the most important thing I can say at this point in time.”

That article also contains a quote from Leazenby saying that the person is still at large but will be tracked down and people should be mindful and watchful of their surroundings but should go about their business as usual.

If you haven’t read the entire document you really should.

The incident with the person in a ski mask looking in a girl’s bedroom is discussed several times throughout the interview.

The girl was communicating with the Anthony_Shots profile. Provided her address and suggested a meet up. She comes home from school to find this guy peering into her bedroom.

This occurred a week after Abby and Libby were killed. A police report was filed by the girl’s family.

It is significant and related as this girl was communicating with Anthony -_Shots profile as was Libby.

These are facts.

Now that LE wants to talk to anyone who had contact with Anthony_Shots and they have connected this account to Libby I, and many others, see the importance of its possible connection to the murders.

MOO

My new theory after reading 194 pages last night: 3 men. KAK's phones were used by other people, possibly even handed off to someone for periods of time. Dad, JBC (who I peg as the pot dealer in Peru), and someone from this big important family that KAK sort of grew up with and spent time with. Who may or may not have access to a red ferrari if I'm reading this right. If the girls actually saw a Ferrari when they got there, they would think they were really going to meet model dude. Maybe JBC and Dad corner them and then mystery Ferrari guy (who I guarantee looks nothing like Model Dude) comes on scene with some weird stuff that would make the scene unusual. Or already had it set up.

In the beginning of the interview when they read what KAK is being charged with, he replies "Oh this is, Okay" JMO but it was as if he was about to say/think "Oh this is about CSAM, not murder". He didn't know why he was there and probably initially thought it was about the murders. It hit him then that it was CSAM and he thought he could get away with it saying he was underage at the time and maybe even felt relieved until the interview progressed.
Just my opinion, caught that in the beginning and it was bugging me.

I mean, didn't an FBI agent say just that after they searched KAKs house?
In a very bland and second-handed kind of way, IMO.

I'm sure that was in keeping with a new and explosive investigation, biggest to hit Indiana according to KAK's interrogator in 2020, on the horizon.

Yeah it probably, IMO, deserved a bit more vocalization by LE to the public. But you see that would have invited so much scrutiny by the media, so many questions they'd rather not answer. Like they've never heard of "No comment".

Considering LE found out about the scope of it all through KAK's alleged dropbox, that would have been well before the 2020 arrest and interview.

I do understand undercover investigations for the greater good but LE did not serve nor protect by being so closed-mouthed about the catfishing. It wasn't like these perverts were all going to just stop cold turkey because the cops warned the public loudly.

AJMO

My new theory after reading 194 pages last night: 3 men. KAK's phones were used by other people, possibly even handed off to someone for periods of time. Dad, JBC (who I peg as the pot dealer in Peru), and someone from this big important family that KAK sort of grew up with and spent time with. Who may or may not have access to a red ferrari if I'm reading this right. If the girls actually saw a Ferrari when they got there, they would think they were really going to meet model dude. Maybe JBC and Dad corner them and then mystery Ferrari guy (who I guarantee looks nothing like Model Dude) comes on scene with some weird stuff that would make the scene unusual. Or already had it set up.

I don't think JBC can be the pot dealer if you mean Friend #2 from the interview. Doesn't KAK say the pot dealer (whose name he failed to include when LE asked him about his associates) went to school with him? JBC would be too old, he's closer to KAK's dad's age.

LE in the transcript state the incident, KAK talks in a manner where it's clear he already knows what they are talking about. LE state that AS was speaking to that girl, KAK doesn't deny it. They all talk about how it was the incident that triggered them searching KAK devices, the incident that started it all. Yes, LE can be lying, but KAK doesn't deny anything other than he was the one that showed up at her house.
See, and KAK has proven himself a liar. The fake a_shots account, his job list on fb, his initial denial of having CSAM...all lies. And he's forgetful as h*ll.

But...I sorta kinda believe some of what he says, at least in a roundabout way. Or, maybe it's more accurate to say that I think there are pieces of truth mixed in with all the crap. For instance, I think it's quite possible that KAK's taste in girls is 12+. I honestly think he likes communicating with them. But was he clueless to the boatloads of young kid CSAM downloaded onto his devices? I doubt it. He knows good and well what was on those devices, who put it there, and how that makes him look.

KAK was appalled by the very young CSAM descriptions, and he heartily denied participating in the conversations with all the "LOL" and "my daddy" stuff, but didn't deny making the "emilyanne" account. He didn't deny most of the search histories read off, but had a "wtf" moment when they mentioned "Sandy Hook bodies." He didn't deny talking to teen girls, or asking for their pictures, or jerking off to them. He didn't deny wanting a *advertiser censored* from a hooker. He didn't deny looking up DNA or IP address information after the murders. He didn't deny trying to hook up with the girl from the family he knew, but he was appalled by the ski mask guy. He was appalled at the story of the man nearly killing a kid in the toilet.

I mean, KAK could be responsible for it all, I know. But I think he's not. I think he knows a lot more than he's saying he does, though.

I do not think LE is lying when they say it appears there is more than one author using those accounts. I go back to the affidavit, and something I noted right after its release. It says right on there that his dad confirmed that his son used Kik and Instagram. So someone who KAK claims doesn't know anything about phones or technology knows that his adult son uses those specific SM platforms? I think lying runs in the family...

Last edited:

I think the Ferrari being real is a long shot. I think it's fairly obvious that it's a picture from the internet or maybe a picture of one they saw in real life once. A car of this type would stick out a lot in Delphi and the surrounding area. I live in a midwest town that's fairly large and has a lot of wealthy people, but most don't have cars like a Ferrari, if you see one driving around among hundreds of cars, it really stands out. It's going to be a big shining beacon in the area around the High Bridge.

I don't think JBC can be the pot dealer if you mean Friend #2 from the interview. Doesn't KAK say the pot dealer (whose name he failed to include when LE asked him about his associates) went to school with him? JBC would be too old, he's closer to KAK's dad's age.

If I read correctly (and it's possible I didn't - it was long and it was late), I think there are 2 drug dealers. The pot dealer down the street in Peru, and the big time dealer (probably a lot more than pot, too) that he grew up with. I think they are 2 different people. I didn't read the unredacted version, but my read is that they are 2 different people.

I know we can discuss the redacted 194 page interrogation pdf of KAK that was released by The Murder Sheet. Can we also link The Murder Sheet's other podcasts about the Delphi Murders or KAK?

One mild voice, mildly offering mild disagreement with the notion, often expressed online, that Libby would have been too unsophisticated to know how to save her photos and personal information, when she reset her phone.

My wife and I are old enough to have grandchildren in high school; I know for a fact that my wife is too naive technologically to do anything *technical* to save her phone contents--saving photos and her contacts list via USB or BT. (I'm not.) But when she got a new phone recently, our carrier prompted her to backup all her personal stuff on the web and then ported it to the new phone when she activated it. She did that without any trouble. And I feel certain that Libby was technologically more advanced at 13 than my wife is now.

My own feeling is that Libby certainly would have known if she was going to lose personal content and data on her phone in a reset, and she certainly would have been able to back it up if she had wanted to. I believe that pretty firmly--I'm not saying she DID, but I think it's simply not true to say she wouldn't have known to and wouldn't have been able to do it. Those selfies and texts are important to kids, and neither of the girls was dumb.

A friend from work, a few years ago, told me proudly that she had "locked down" her home internet and wifi to protect her mid-teens boy. She was surprised a few months later to learn that he'd bypassed all that very easily and was streaming *advertiser censored* at home. Kids today aren't dumb, and they are not naive about technology IMO.

Maybe you say, "Oh, a girl in rural Indiana wouldn't have known how to do that," but I will argue very seriously that it's vastly more likely that a young teen could do it than her mother could have done it. Kids have more time to play with software, more time to learn about options and capabilities, more time to try things, and more curiosity about what they can do with their devices. Disagree if you like, no hard feelings, but I'd bet my watch and my dog on the deal.

One other little tiny mild disagreement: 2017 being "the wild west early days (of the internet)"--highly bogus IMO. At work we were using the 'net in the late 1980s for several things, long, long before the worldwide web showed up. The AOL'ers started showing up in numbers in the early 1990s, and graphic interfaces started taking over--initially proprietary ones but then the web arrived, and soon we ALL were getting photos from our grandmothers, of cats who wanted cheeseburgers. Maybe some individuals didn't know about the web in 2017 but I bet they were older people, not young folks. The young folks in 2017 were probably complaining about being stuck on slow DSL.

That's my opinion on both matters. No hard feelings if you disagree. I firmly believe, though, that Libby would have known to find out before a reset if she were going to lose photos, and she would have known at least to find out how to save what she wanted saved.

I think the Ferrari being real is a long shot. I think it's fairly obvious that it's a picture from the internet or maybe a picture of one they saw in real life once.

I Agree Prime8. Somewhere in earlier threads, I posted what I believe was the source of that image. It was from the internet but I can't locate my post from whenever it was.

KAK clearly says he did not tell LE about friend 2 because he was a big time drug dealer as opposed to friend 1 with an ounce on the table was ok to talk about. If he thinks like that he clearly would not tell the cops about a friend or whoever that was a murderer, far worse than a big time drug dealer IMHO.

One mild voice, mildly offering mild disagreement with the notion, often expressed online, that Libby would have been too unsophisticated to know how to save her photos and personal information, when she reset her phone.

My wife and I are old enough to have grandchildren in high school; I know for a fact that my wife is too naive technologically to do anything *technical* to save her phone contents--saving photos and her contacts list via USB or BT. (I'm not.) But when she got a new phone recently, our carrier prompted her to backup all her personal stuff on the web and then ported it to the new phone when she activated it. She did that without any trouble. And I feel certain that Libby was technologically more advanced at 13 than my wife is now.

My own feeling is that Libby certainly would have known if she was going to lose personal content and data on her phone in a reset, and she certainly would have been able to back it up if she had wanted to. I believe that pretty firmly--I'm not saying she DID, but I think it's simply not true to say she wouldn't have known to and wouldn't have been able to do it. Those selfies and texts are important to kids, and neither of the girls was dumb.

A friend from work, a few years ago, told me proudly that she had "locked down" her home internet and wifi to protect her mid-teens boy. She was surprised a few months later to learn that he'd bypassed all that very easily and was streaming *advertiser censored* at home. Kids today aren't dumb, and they are not naive about technology IMO.

Maybe you say, "Oh, a girl in rural Indiana wouldn't have known how to do that," but I will argue very seriously that it's vastly more likely that a young teen could do it than her mother could have done it. Kids have more time to play with software, more time to learn about options and capabilities, more time to try things, and more curiosity about what they can do with their devices. Disagree if you like, no hard feelings, but I'd bet my watch and my dog on the deal.

One other little tiny mild disagreement: 2017 being "the wild west early days (of the internet)"--highly bogus IMO. At work we were using the 'net in the late 1980s for several things, long, long before the worldwide web showed up. The AOL'ers started showing up in numbers in the early 1990s, and graphic interfaces started taking over--initially proprietary ones but then the web arrived, and soon we ALL were getting photos from our grandmothers, of cats who wanted cheeseburgers. Maybe some individuals didn't know about the web in 2017 but I bet they were older people, not young folks. The young folks in 2017 were probably complaining about being stuck on slow DSL.

That's my opinion on both matters. No hard feelings if you disagree. I firmly believe, though, that Libby would have known to find out before a reset if she were going to lose photos, and she would have known at least to find out how to save what she wanted saved.
You also make a very good argument here that it was KAK that knew about every-unblessed-thing on all the electronics used in his father's house. Him acting surprised by certain things being on the phones (searches and more) yeah that just doesn't ring true at all does it?

KAK clearly says he did not tell LE about friend 2 because he was a big time drug dealer as opposed to friend 1 with an ounce on the table was ok to talk about. If he thinks like that he clearly would not tell the cops about a friend or whoever that was a murderer, far worse than a big time drug dealer IMHO.
And if they were one and the same, even more so. IMO KAK has been as untruthful as the day is long. AJMO

It is fact LE said “know what your kids are doing” right after the murders.
It is fact about the person outside the window of a young girl. Reading the transcript makes that obvious.
And this is not “our murder”. It is the murders of Libby and Abby, and a tragedy for their families. We care about them and we care how this ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413