Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven’t read the entire document you really should.

The incident with the person in a ski mask looking in a girl’s bedroom is discussed several times throughout the interview.

The girl was communicating with the Anthony_Shots profile. Provided her address and suggested a meet up. She comes home from school to find this guy peering into her bedroom.

This occurred a week after Abby and Libby were killed. A police report was filed by the girl’s family.

It is significant and related as this girl was communicating with Anthony -_Shots profile as was Libby.

These are facts.

Now that LE wants to talk to anyone who had contact with Anthony_Shots and they have connected this account to Libby I, and many others, see the importance of its possible connection to the murders.

MOO

ok..lets say its true
that is not a clear link to our murder...
many girls had alleged contact with this profile including allegedly kelsi
if they dont have proof that there is a set up meeting at the trails at that time ..then i dont see this has any significance..
I also see that le making zero reaction about this leak of their supposed ( big key ) to the case as you say as another strengthening factor of my theory

If I read correctly (and it's possible I didn't - it was long and it was late), I think there are 2 drug dealers. The pot dealer down the street in Peru, and the big time dealer (probably a lot more than pot, too) that he grew up with. I think they are 2 different people. I didn't read the unredacted version, but my read is that they are 2 different people.

It's possible I'm not reading correctly either but yes, I also understood that there are two pot dealing friends from Peru, Friend 1 (who eventually has a pot delivery business with KAK in Vegas) and Friend 2, the big time drug dealer who he did not mention his association with to LE. I understood your original post to mean that you peg one of these two pot dealing friends as JBC.

Friend #2 is probably not JBC. According to the interview, this person is someone KAK went to school with, making him in his twenties or thereabouts. JBC is too old.

So then we ask ourselves about Friend #1. I think this person's last name may have been leaked in the original "redacted" version of the interview. This is the person who KAK lived with in Vegas for awhile when they had their medical marijuana delivery business. This person had kids who moved with them to Vegas and lived with them there. And as of 2020 this friend was still living in Vegas according to KAK . KAK tells detectives he was 29 or 30 when they lived in Vegas in 2017. So again, this person is not likely to be JBC.

I guess it's in the realm of possibility he did associate with JBC but I don't think JBC's known traits match up to either Friend 1 or Friend 2 from the affidavit.

ok..lets say its true
that is not a clear link to our murder...
many girls had alleged contact with this profile including allegedly kelsi
if they dont have proof that there is a set up meeting at the trails at that time ..then i dont see this has any significance..
I also see that le making zero reaction about this leak of their supposed ( big key ) to the case as you say as another strengthening factor of my theory

...except for the announcement a few months ago where they are looking for people to call in tips who have had contact with AS.

...except for the fact that LE rarely react to anything in this case.

...except for the announcement a few months ago where they are looking for people to call in tips who have had contact with AS.

...except for the fact that LE rarely react to anything in this case.

AND KAK, according to that redacted 194 page pdf of KAK's interrogation, the officers said as (anthony_shots) was the last one to message Libby before she died.

The officers also said Libby's friend txted with KAK (anthony_shots) when the girls were missing but not yet found. KAK (anthony_shots) said to her, (paraphrasing) Omg I was supposed to meet up with her today and she never showed up.

That's a lot of to do with Libby on the day she was murdered.

AND KAK, according to that redacted 194 page pdf of KAK's interrogation, the officers said as (anthony_shots) was the last one to message Libby before she died.

The officers also said Libby's friend txted with KAK (anthony_shots) when the girls were missing but not yet found. KAK (anthony_shots) said to her, (paraphrasing) Omg I was supposed to meet up with her today and she never showed up.

That's a lot of to do with Libby on the day she was murdered.
I actually wasn't clear on that. Did it actually state they were texting while she was missing, or after they were found?

I think it’s pretty clear LE believes more than one person was using the AS account so I don’t understand why it’s always referred to as KAK saying or doing something when there is a clear distinction, in my opinion, between KAK and AS.

I think it’s pretty clear LE believes more than one person was using the AS account so I don’t understand why it’s always referred to as KAK saying or doing something when there is a clear distinction, in my opinion, between KAK and AS.
You see a seperation between KAK and anthony_shots? I'm just curious because I don't...not after reading the whole interrogation. I see just the opposite

At one point they say that they think it's clear from the way things are written, that someone else has used the account.

But then the very skilled interviewer goes on and essentially gets KAK to admit, or at least say yeah but he probably forgot, each location where the devices were used. So I’m not so sure there was ever a second user because everyone KAK suggests possibly had access, he later contradicts. He’s as slippery as an eel.

The purpose of LE initially introducing a second party might’ve been to corner KAK by moving him along by disproving a lie. ie if he agrees “yeah, xxxxx was using my iphone to communicate with Libby, it wasn’t me”, then LE already had evidence to prove can’t be true as no one person was in the various locations except for him.

JMO

Last edited:
So you think KAK is the one and only user of the AS account? LE was pretty clear they don’t think he’s the sole user.

If everything said by a police interrogator in an interview is considered 100% truthful, there would be little point of charging KAK with the 30 felonies? His defence lawyer could just call that person as a defence witness and KAK would probably walk, if there was any evidence whatsoever of another person impersonating KAK’s fictitious personas.

This is the main reason I think a 2nd party was simply a strategic line of questioning.

However I notice not much was said of the issue of the Drop-Box, maybe that was in a separate interview ie how’d he become aware of it? If it led to the largest bust in Indiana history it can’t have happened yet or I can’t find any news reports on it. It would seem unusual to me for an interrogator to make such an announcement and risk forewarning other users.

Last edited:
But then the very skilled interviewer goes on and essentially gets KAK to admit, or at least say yeah but he probably forgot, each location where the devices were used. So I’m not so sure there was ever a second user because everyone KAK suggests possibly had access, he later contradicts. He’s as slippery as an eel.

The purpose of LE initially introducing a second party might’ve been to corner KAK by moving him along by disproving a lie. ie if he agrees “yeah, xxxxx was using my iphone to communicate with Libby, it wasn’t me”, then LE already had evidence to prove can’t be true as no one person was in the various locations except for him.

JMO
I think you make a good point about LE's possible tactics to corner KAK and disprove his statements, especially about another phone user. They do that several times with Friend 1, Vegas, etc.

However, there's an awful lot of "my daddy stuff," as the officer called it. Those were being read directly from digital communication evidence. I guess I don't think they would fabricate that kind of evidence, would they?

And, not all the girls were into the daddy stuff. In at least one instance, that ended the communications. So was the daddy stuff something KAK was into? I mean, that is possible, but...

Also, if KAK was the only author of a_shots, why the public ask just 10 days before the scheduled pre-trial conference (at that time)? They had a whole year and a half to put that out if they were trying to get more leads for KAK. It's all just assumptions on my part, though. I think you're right to question KAK's veracity, of course. He's a questionable dude no matter how we look at it.

I actually wasn't clear on that. Did it actually state they were texting while she was missing, or after they were found?

Both IIRC

It had to have been after the bodies were found - see pg 139/140 The communication starts off “did you hear about Liberty?” He replies “O.M.G. What happened?” That’s when he says yeah, we were supposed to meet but she never showed up”.

Last edited:
I think you make a good point about LE's possible tactics to corner KAK and disprove his statements, especially about another phone user. They do that several times with Friend 1, Vegas, etc.

However, there's an awful lot of "my daddy stuff," as the officer called it. Those were being read directly from digital communication evidence. I guess I don't think they would fabricate that kind of evidence, would they?

And, not all the girls were into the daddy stuff. In at least one instance, that ended the communications. So was the daddy stuff something KAK was into? I mean, that is possible, but...

Also, if KAK was the only author of a_shots, why the public ask just 10 days before the scheduled pre-trial conference (at that time)? They had a whole year and a half to put that out if they were trying to get more leads for KAK. It's all just assumptions on my part, though. I think you're right to question KAK's veracity, of course. He's a questionable dude no matter how we look at it.

Or was he the persona of EmilyAnne when the daddy stuff was introduced. Honestly it’s all so vile I skimmed over some parts. I got the impression he used the EA persona in an attempt to normalize deeply perverted behaviour female to female and the AS mainly to impress (good looking, rich boy).

It had to have been after the bodies were found - see pg 139/140 The communication starts off “did you hear about Liberty?” He replies “O.M.G. What happened?” That’s when he says yeah, we were supposed to meet but she never showed up”.
Ok I remembered it as Libby's friend saying they were missing...Thanks I will go back and reread.

I think KAK is the overseer of everything that is done on his devices. I don't think anything was done on those devices that he didn't know about or help with. AJMO

I agree. It seems crazy to me that a whole slew of people were using that one account, especially around time of murders, from the Klines house. I can see the dad using it as they lived together, and the dad may've been paying some of the phone bills too. One thing I can see is the murderer leaving their phone at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413