Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or was he the persona of EmilyAnne when the daddy stuff was introduced. Honestly it’s all so vile I skimmed over some parts. I got the impression he used the EA persona in an attempt to normalize deeply perverted behaviour female to female and the AS mainly to impress (good looking, rich boy).
I do agree. The EA persona was the one, I think, doing the daddy talk, exchanging young CSAM with another "female" name, etc., so you could be right. I will say, this is where KAK starts talking about the dates being off with his phones. Lying, probably, but who knows.

The other person with access to that phone has a criminal history of harassment and violence. And there's the search for the address of a family KAK already knows where they live the day before ski mask guy. Who has Mondays off, according to KAK.

Just questionable stuff all the way around. Ski mask guy did know which bedroom to peer in to, so maybe that points to KAK, but who knows how long he was there searching.

It had to have been after the bodies were found - see pg 139/140 The communication starts off “did you hear about Liberty?” He replies “O.M.G. What happened?” That’s when he says yeah, we were supposed to meet but she never showed up”.
BBM I find it telling that his response to the question did you hear about Liberty? was “OMG what happened” and not just a simple no
He wasn’t asked did you hear what happened to Liberty?

Page 139/140
Yes it is.
There’s no emotion just reading text so no indication anything is bad wrong. Maybe she had won the spelling bee.
“OMG what happened” sounds like he already knew something bad had happened, which, in my opinion, he did.

But if you read the interview the interrogator isn’t quoting word for word, he goes on to remind KAK that he was taking to someone about two girls that went missing and wound up dead. So I don’t think we can draw any conclusions without seeing the entire conversation.

Last edited:
Or was he the persona of EmilyAnne when the daddy stuff was introduced. Honestly it’s all so vile I skimmed over some parts. I got the impression he used the EA persona in an attempt to normalize deeply perverted behaviour female to female and the AS mainly to impress (good looking, rich boy).

The EA profile definitely introduced a lot of the "daddy" stuff but there is even more to that. This is from page 156 of the transcript of the interview where detectives are explaining to KAK how the information against him regarding Libby German is "stacking":

"We have the Kik messages. Messages with all these daddy references."

"Regardless of what you say, there are two different authors...Right? They're not the same person. They're not both you. They're both your devices but...the phrasing's different. It changes. It's not the same person.....So we have multiple account log ins, with SnapChat. We have two different people using Kik Messenger, talking to people from your residence..."

I do agree. The EA persona was the one, I think, doing the daddy talk, exchanging young CSAM with another "female" name, etc., so you could be right. I will say, this is where KAK starts talking about the dates being off with his phones. Lying, probably, but who knows.

The other person with access to that phone has a criminal history of harassment and violence. And there's the search for the address of a family KAK already knows where they live the day before ski mask guy. Who has Mondays off, according to KAK.

Just questionable stuff all the way around. Ski mask guy did know which bedroom to peer in to, so maybe that points to KAK, but who knows how long he was there searching.
Maybe he searched the address because they'd moved since he was in high school?

The EA profile definitely introduced a lot of the "daddy" stuff but there is even more to that. This is from page 156 of the transcript of the interview where detectives are explaining to KAK how the information against him regarding Libby German is "stacking":

"Regardless of what you say, there are two different authors...Right? They're not the same person. They're not both you. They're both your devices but...the phrasing's different. It changes. It's not the same person.....So we have multiple account log ins, with SnapChat. We have two different people using Kik Messenger, talking to people from your residence..."
Yes and I believe KAK knows exactly when and what was said to whom. He's not in the dark about any of it...including the murders, IMO

And the thought that the Anthony Shots username had nothing to do with the two murders after all that we've heard lately, would mean some random weirdo happened to come across the two teens and murder them by coincidence! TBH this is what I and many others thought was the most likely scenario most of this time. But now with all the facts we've been given, it makes sense now that this evil man seeked them out. It does not mean IMO that the girls arranged to meet the murderer, just that he arranged to meet them. Yes, it did cross my mind from time to time that this could be a catfish type situation, but from everything that was told us, it was not. So much makes sense now!

This makes me wonder if they need him to say yes to get a search warrant for TK’s devices.

And the thought that the Anthony Shots username had nothing to do with the two murders after all that we've heard lately, would mean some random weirdo happened to come across the two teens and murder them by coincidence! TBH this is what I and many others thought was the most likely scenario most of this time. But now with all the facts we've been given, it makes sense now that this evil man seeked them out. It does not mean IMO that the girls arranged to meet the murderer, just that he arranged to meet them. Yes, it did cross my mind from time to time that this could be a catfish type situation, but from everything that was told us, it was not. So much makes sense now!

I don’t think they were just randomly murdered, but I don’t think TK or KAK were involved. I’ve always thought they were catfished from the beginning so nothing has changed for me on that end.

With the change in the description of the killer, I’ve wondered if they’ve moved away from thinking BG isn’t involved. If that’s the case then maybe I could see TK being involved but with KAK giving DNA I still lean away from that thinking.

Speaking of the father, did you all catch the out-of-the-blue story the interrogator told KAK about the little boy and the father slamming the kid’s head in the overflowing toilet (pg 175/176). There’s one small unnecessary detail that stood out for me - after the mother attempts to intervene he punches her, hits her and “bites her in the stomach”.

KAK seemingly doesn’t flinch at all, smooth as a cucumber showing nothing more than mild interest goes on to make a comment, assuming the boy had died. But earlier, at least twice, he’s been asked if he has a thing for girls’ stomachs. Is this just a coincidence?

I firmly believe interrogators don’t go into these interviews unprepared, everything they say is for a reason. It might be my imagination but I got the distinct impression the little boy was KAK and the interrogator threw a real life happening to him, looking to gauge his reaction. KAK had earlier contradicted himself by disclosing he either remembered traumatic events or he buried and forgot them. If I’m right, he proved to the integrator he had the ability to pretend to intentionally bury virtually anything he chose to, perhaps even a connection to Libby and Abby’s murder.

JMO

Speaking of the father, did you all catch the out-of-the-blue story the interrogator told KAK about the little boy and the father slamming the kid’s head in the overflowing toilet (pg 175/176). There’s one small unnecessary detail that stood out for me - after the mother attempts to intervene he punches her, hits her and “bites her in the stomach”.

KAK seemingly doesn’t flinch at all, smooth as a cucumber showing nothing more than mild interest goes on to make a comment, assuming the boy had died. But earlier, at least twice, he’s been asked if he has a thing for girls’ stomachs. Is this just a coincidence?

I firmly believe interrogators don’t go into these interviews unprepared, everything they say is for a reason. It might be my imagination but I got the distinct impression the little boy was KAK and the interrogator threw a real life happening to him, looking to gauge his reaction. KAK had earlier contradicted himself by disclosing he either remembered traumatic events or he buried and forgot them. If I’m right, he proved to the integrator he had the ability to pretend to intentionally bury virtually anything he chose to, perhaps even a connection to Libby and Abby’s murder.

JMO
Yes the 2 stomach statements makes me wonder.

JMO
In the MS podcast, after they read that story, the podcasters pause to explain that this is a true story of something TK did to a boy. They then said they actually talked to the boy (I don't know when this toilet incident occurred or how old the boy is now). I have not found court records regarding the incident, but maybe we'll hear more about it from MS.

Imo, KAK did react to that story, though. He said, "Jesus Christ" and went on to express how he thought that man should die for what he did.

So trip to Vegas....Isn't one of the readily available father/son pics of them at the Hoover Dam? Would that be what they looked like at the time? Who is holding camera?

A couple of guesses about the camera holder...could be another random tourist. Or a selfie stick? Can't remember if both had their arms visible or not.

AMOO JMO MOO

In the MS podcast, after they read that story, the podcasters pause to explain that this is a true story of something TK did to a boy. They then said they actually talked to the boy (I don't know when this toilet incident occurred or how old the boy is now). I have not found court records regarding the incident, but maybe we'll hear more about it from MS.

Imo, KAK did react to that story, though. He said, "Jesus Christ" and went on to express how he thought that man should die for what he did.

Murdersheet later said that KAK was never informed that it was his own father that LE was speaking about.

MOO

JMO

Not KAK, they are having the victim on the podcast. Tuesday, I believe. There are court records related to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413