Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Investigators with the Delphi Double Homicide Task Force want to expand the list of social media applications used by anthony_shots. If you or someone you know communicated with the profile, anthony_shots on the social media application called Yellow, currently known as Yubo, please contact law enforcement at abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com or 765-822-3535.

Depending on the settings, a user of the app Yellow in 2017 could choose to post their location as well as their full name. I could see a young person doing that, to meet up with “friends” living in the vicinity, as opposed to the other side of the world.

This link is from Apr 2017, outlining various concerns at the time.
  • Many of users posted first and last names and their locations —always a bad sign of an app’s level of attention to safety,
  • The app immediately allows users to connect with friends on three accounts: Snapchat, Instagram, and Musical.ly, which is far too much immediate access.
App Alert: What Parents Need to Know about Popular New App 'Yellow'

This is my first real post on here but I follow and read everything. I’ve been close to people who’ve been impacted by a murder of two family members and also deaths that occurred by happenstance, such as embers left over from a fireplace catching their house on fire.
These incidents are not my personal journey, so I cannot fully imagine what families and their friends of victims of either murder or tragedies that have to be investigated (just to be on the safe side, such as with the fire deaths) go through.
However, as a psychology major, we learn of a theory called Occam’s Razor https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor
TYTY much to the Wikipedia link I’ve included, just to cite where a citation is due.
IMHO, I am very open to people agreeing to disagree. However, I truly do believe there is very much a plausible scenario that Kegan K or his father are the those involved. I believe in the Delphi and Indians state law inforcement and FBI who have worked tirelessly on this case. I do believe to prosecute both or one of these men, at least, there must be more tangible, credible evidence of the contact between the men and other young victims who have encountered the catfish account.
I do believe that someone will be arrested soon but I just think if cards are played right, and some young ladies are brave enough to give even anonymous tips of this profile asking to be friends or communicating etc, I do believe that we just need enough evidence to tip the scale in the favor of the theory that one of both of these two losers are involved. Occam’s Razor presents the theory that essentially the straightest point between to points is a straight line, you can look up lots of examples of it but one I found was that if, for instance, someone has a headache, it doesn’t mean they have a brain tumor, no matter the fact typically (esp. w/ the internet) that our minds may go there. However, it could be the most common reasons for headaches—tension, dehydration, allergies, etc. but not the worst case scenario that literally has no evidence to back it up that someone who is relatively healthy is going to all of a sudden have a tumor. Yes, these things happen, and often the more serious or controversial a situation, the more we hear about the worst case scenarios, esp. on the internet, again. BUT we rarely see or hear of someone posting, updating or attributing terrible symptoms to what turns out to be one of the three main, non-life-threatening cases of why a headache occurs in a human.
Okay, sorry to give a psych explanation but here’s my point, to come full circle with it, I do believe Kegan K is involved. Absolutely. And possibly his father or both or vice versa. Both pedophiles, both creep shows, both unsavory characters. It just makes the most logical sense. I do believe all law and investigative agencies both state and federal are and have been cognizant of this for a while now and that it WILL be resolved in the way of JUSTICE. I know that will never change the tragedy that happened and the massive trauma and pain endured on a daily basis for the families of these beautiful young souls. However, I also think it’s for this poor young guy who is just trying to be a model or influencer or whatever, I think it sucks he has had to be put through this whole situation as well. I mean, to be a victim of a murder is totally completely different than to be a victim of Catfishing, BUT it’s still wrong and unfair to the young guy who had nothing to do with the creeps who used him as a physical ruse to lure prubescent girls into their own disgusting deviancy and felonious behaviors. Okay, so I just hope and pray that other young ladies who encountered this pathetic piece of dead dumpster deserving humanity (yep, I am a fierce advocate against men who prey upon minors) I just hope and pray that others will come out and at least say that yes they encountered him online. And that no blame or shame will be put on them by themselves or others—because we know not what we do when we are violated as children and that means up to age 18. So yes, I do believe it’s that fatass doughfaced nasty waste of a life that took those beautiful amazing young humans. I just think the simplest answer is the straight line— but I do believe in all of the agencies involved that there will be enough slowly revealed to us and with the public’s help, esp. any teens who now are seeing what a monster this (these) creeps are, I believe with the help of others who’ve been victimized to come forward anonymously to share they also were victimized (maybe just didn’t meet up with or weren’t actively pursued (that they know of! If he was a peeping Tom/stalker type as well)) by this pillsbury dough boy human waste. okay thanks guys! Y’all are all much more experienced and smarter than me at this. I’m intrigued by and admire all of your work and compassion for solving and helping the victims both deceased and the living ones. Thanks!

Okay y’all- found another better example of Occam’s razor theory— thank you to Wikipedia, and the multiple sources combined to create the article…ignore the big textbook words and read the context… pretty smart and cool if you ask me.

“Another technical approach to Occam's razor is ontological parsimony.[28] Parsimony means spareness and is also referred to as the Rule of Simplicity. This is considered a strong version of Occam's razor.[29][30] A variation used in medicine is called the "Zebra": a physician should reject an exotic medical diagnosis when a more commonplace explanation is more likely, derived from Theodore Woodward's dictum "When you hear hoofbeats, think of horses not zebras".[31]

Depending on the settings, a user of the app Yellow in 2017 could choose to post their location as well as their full name. I could see a young person doing that, to meet up with “friends” living in the vicinity, as opposed to the other side of the world.

• Many of users posted first and last names and their locations —always a bad sign of an app’s level of attention to safety,
  • The app immediately allows users to connect with friends on three accounts: Snapchat, Instagram, and Musical.ly, which is far too much immediate access.

Yeah, I had to look this one up because I'm too old to have heard of it. lol

This app sounds like a child predator's dream though. "Tinder for teens" and a video chat feature with unlimited viewers. Considering his charges it makes me sick to my stomach.

We know from Libby's Twitter profile info that she was also active on Musical.ly. Her connection to yet another app like Yellow reminds me that also on her Twitter profile she described herself as a "single Pringle" which I always felt was much too adult of a thing to say. My children are younger than Libby was and I suppose I am old fashioned but I don't feel that 13 and 14 year olds should be concerned with being "single" or "taken." MOO of course. Edit to say: not at all victim blaming here, but view it as a red flag in a hindsight is 20-20 kind of way.

This new ask by the ISP shows me that the inquiry into the Klines and the accounts connected to them is far from old news, it is an active line of investigation and they appear to be making progress.

Last edited:
Musical.ly— that app rings a bell! My ex and I had to delete his two girls’ accounts because they were singing and “twerking” to some popular song that is normal for all girls 9-15 to like. But this guy kept posting more and more on each of their accounts, which were linked bec they each had an account but would appear on each others’. So I agree. There are multiple accounts on different apps that he could’ve found the same girls he chose to groom or initiate contact with if they were lured into his trap. That’s makes so much sense too. Maybe if on one app they can’t post location or text can’t be seen like on What’s App but on the other ones kids can get through the loopholes of having accounts on, good Lord, a pedophile could have access to so much more information via multiple apps and possibly multiple catfish personalities. You’re so right. I just pray someone even if it’s some of these victims (who don’t even realize they are victims of a pedophile) or their family or friends come forward. The more we have against the K’s the better. Hence, The Shack.

Update** Detectives with the Delphi Investigation Seek Information

Investigators with the Delphi Double Homicide Task Force want to expand the list of social media applications used by anthony_shots. If you or someone you know communicated with the profile, anthony_shots on the social media application called Yellow, currently known as Yubo, please contact law enforcement at abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com or 765-822-3535.
Why would they keep pressing people for info on the a_s account, in connection with Libby and Abby, if it wasn’t related? It HAS to be related somehow. IMO this is no dead end and something is going to shake loose from this.

I think Kegan was molested and abused by his father and the pattern ensued, except because of his rage and anger at his father, he chose to focus mostly on young girls. Look at the Susan Powell case and how his father and he both were pedophiles and his father had an obsession with Susan, and yet there was this rage between him and his father, which upon finding out he was also his father’s victim of pedophilia via proxy.

Sorry I’m posting so much! This case has just fascinated me from the start and I just see the love that their families have for these girls. I remember what it was like to be that age and from a psychological standpoint, these days it’s so much easier for a young girl, just finding herself, to be groomed and preyed upon. It breaks my heart.

This is my first real post on here but I follow and read everything. I’ve been close to people who’ve been impacted by a murder of two family members and also deaths that occurred by happenstance, such as embers left over from a fireplace catching their house on fire.
These incidents are not my personal journey, so I cannot fully imagine what families and their friends of victims of either murder or tragedies that have to be investigated (just to be on the safe side, such as with the fire deaths) go through.
However, as a psychology major, we learn of a theory called Occam’s Razor https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor
TYTY much to the Wikipedia link I’ve included, just to cite where a citation is due.
IMHO, I am very open to people agreeing to disagree. However, I truly do believe there is very much a plausible scenario that Kegan K or his father are the those involved. I believe in the Delphi and Indians state law inforcement and FBI who have worked tirelessly on this case. I do believe to prosecute both or one of these men, at least, there must be more tangible, credible evidence of the contact between the men and other young victims who have encountered the catfish account.
I do believe that someone will be arrested soon but I just think if cards are played right, and some young ladies are brave enough to give even anonymous tips of this profile asking to be friends or communicating etc, I do believe that we just need enough evidence to tip the scale in the favor of the theory that one of both of these two losers are involved. Occam’s Razor presents the theory that essentially the straightest point between to points is a straight line, you can look up lots of examples of it but one I found was that if, for instance, someone has a headache, it doesn’t mean they have a brain tumor, no matter the fact typically (esp. w/ the internet) that our minds may go there. However, it could be the most common reasons for headaches—tension, dehydration, allergies, etc. but not the worst case scenario that literally has no evidence to back it up that someone who is relatively healthy is going to all of a sudden have a tumor. Yes, these things happen, and often the more serious or controversial a situation, the more we hear about the worst case scenarios, esp. on the internet, again. BUT we rarely see or hear of someone posting, updating or attributing terrible symptoms to what turns out to be one of the three main, non-life-threatening cases of why a headache occurs in a human.
Okay, sorry to give a psych explanation but here’s my point, to come full circle with it, I do believe Kegan K is involved. Absolutely. And possibly his father or both or vice versa. Both pedophiles, both creep shows, both unsavory characters. It just makes the most logical sense. I do believe all law and investigative agencies both state and federal are and have been cognizant of this for a while now and that it WILL be resolved in the way of JUSTICE. I know that will never change the tragedy that happened and the massive trauma and pain endured on a daily basis for the families of these beautiful young souls. However, I also think it’s for this poor young guy who is just trying to be a model or influencer or whatever, I think it sucks he has had to be put through this whole situation as well. I mean, to be a victim of a murder is totally completely different than to be a victim of Catfishing, BUT it’s still wrong and unfair to the young guy who had nothing to do with the creeps who used him as a physical ruse to lure prubescent girls into their own disgusting deviancy and felonious behaviors. Okay, so I just hope and pray that other young ladies who encountered this pathetic piece of dead dumpster deserving humanity (yep, I am a fierce advocate against men who prey upon minors) I just hope and pray that others will come out and at least say that yes they encountered him online. And that no blame or shame will be put on them by themselves or others—because we know not what we do when we are violated as children and that means up to age 18. So yes, I do believe it’s that fatass doughfaced nasty waste of a life that took those beautiful amazing young humans. I just think the simplest answer is the straight line— but I do believe in all of the agencies involved that there will be enough slowly revealed to us and with the public’s help, esp. any teens who now are seeing what a monster this (these) creeps are, I believe with the help of others who’ve been victimized to come forward anonymously to share they also were victimized (maybe just didn’t meet up with or weren’t actively pursued (that they know of! If he was a peeping Tom/stalker type as well)) by this pillsbury dough boy human waste. okay thanks guys! Y’all are all much more experienced and smarter than me at this. I’m intrigued by and admire all of your work and compassion for solving and helping the victims both deceased and the living ones. Thanks!

Welcome to Websleuths SKF8273 it is great to have you here posting. Thank you for your kind words and for posting in Abigail and Liberty’s case thread. Please know that every post in the forum is valued and appreciated and we all treat each other equally regardless of how long each member has been posting. Everyone here makes a great contribution to the forum no matter how much experience or knowledge they do or don’t have.

I agree with your posts about Abigail and Liberty’s case and I appreciate you giving your perspective with your knowledge as a psychology major. Hopefully law enforcement will make an arrest(s) as soon as they are able to which won’t be too far ahead in the future.

I feel terrible about each day that passes without an arrest because I know Abigail and Liberty’s loved ones are suffering unimaginable loss and distress with the additional worry about more victims being murdered by the same perpetrator(s). It will be a great day when arrest(s) are made for the murders of Abigail and Liberty and the girl’s families have the relief of knowing the monster(s) are behind bars unable to kill any more victims.

Dear @SKF8273,

Thank you for your greatly insightful and informative post! I'm so glad you are here.

We know from Libby's Twitter profile info that she was also active on Musical.ly. Her connection to yet another app like Yellow reminds me that also on her Twitter profile she described herself as a "single Pringle" which I always felt was much too adult of a thing to say. My children are younger than Libby was and I suppose I am old fashioned but I don't feel that 13 and 14 year olds should be concerned with being "single" or "taken." MOO of course. Edit to say: not at all victim blaming here, but view it as a red flag in a hindsight is 20-20 kind of way.

This new ask by the ISP shows me that the inquiry into the Klines and the accounts connected to them is far from old news, it is an active line of investigation and they appear to be making progress.

Amen Let’s take these creeps down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear @MistyWaters,

Thank you for your insights and valuable information!

I was thinking that the app Yellow was a recently-created App! Was I ever wrong!

This information you've given us is so concerning! As someone here mentioned, it sounds like the ideal App for a pedophile to locate prey. That is frightening to even think about.

Yikes! A pedophiles dream.

I find it interesting that there is zero mention of KAK. Delphi murders: Probe into ‘anthony_shots’ expands to new social media app | WANE 15

ETA: This is local, and any mention prior has referenced KAK, I believe, in relation to the AS account.

Just thinking out loud. These tips are going to be coming from young girls, who only ever interacted with A_S -the young model, not a gross perv. So slapping KAK's picture and name all over the story may be be counterproductive.

Last edited:
Any reference for her knowledge came from anthony_shots (e.g. a page/line number in the transcript)?

Her knowledge could have come from Libby.
I'll have to hunt for the info. (I'm certain that it was mentioned in one of the Murder Sheets podcasts, and I believe that they were reading from the transcript that they had downloaded.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel