Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking out loud. These tips are going to be coming from young girls, who only ever interacted with A_S -the young model, not a gross perv. So slapping KAK's picture and name all over the story may be be counterproductive.
I do agree , but as someone who was violated as teen by a coach who was only 23 and I was only 14-16 as well as two of my closest friends, I will say that the girls who didn’t have creepy interactions with him, may have been girls with whom he felt that he knew he couldn’t get away with those subtle and progressively inappropriate actions. For instance, someone who all of a sudden stops interacting w him bc her mom/dad/ stepparent/grandparent etc, bec they have realized their child is interacting with someone sketchy even if it’s just based on the fact that the pics of the young guy who has been catfishing looks at least 17-18, there are a lot of ppl who would put a stop to it there, not even realizing that the guy in the pics isn’t actually just a 17-18 yr old model/influencer. They could’ve had zero clue that someone else was even behind the photos and just using this poor young guy as a ruse. But it would alarm them bc it’s an older teenage guy who seems like a “hottie” but could just be another teenage guy trying to get girls to like him. Zero thought into that it could be a worthless human scumdumpster that is pedophile. Just they could think it was just a boy too old for their 13-15 yr old young ladies.

Which isn’t their fault… it’s just so incredibly heartbreaking that someone would go to such lengths to lure someone in. I want to know and bet that if and hopefully it’s already happened, if KAK and/or his loser dad have been asked to speak those final words we all have heard and have no clue what was spoken after… all I want to know is have they been asked to say “down the hill”. I’m from the south so I will say y’all a lot, but… chilling chilling words. You can’t hide much in your tone or certain vocal resignation. I’m sure if there is sufficient evidence, and probably already, they’ve been asked to vocalize that. But wtf. Let’s get these men to at least talk. If they didn’t commit this crime, I know in my heart, there would be something else that would’ve been the combustion of rage from KAK. I’m new here so just asking— what’s the deal on his father’s, his family’s and his community involvement. Has he or his father (or his mom if she’s still alive or with his dad) been involved in any sort of situation or endeavor or job where he or his father has been around or had access to minors esp girls??? Sports, scouting, other family members’ sporting events where they’d be seen consistently cheering their friends or family on? I know both played volleyball and that one was a great little athlete and loved all sports. But someone on the internet can be a country away and still create a relationship with a child who is hormonal, going through those puppy love and insecure stages of early like/dislikes of their person, regardless of sexual orientation. I know that there are always people who posit themselves as “family friends,” “godparents,” and that’s okay at games, swimmeets and matches, of whatever sport…. But there are also those same people who enjoy being on the fringes of things and are legit just deciding whom they will groom based upon who seems most vulnerable to their seemingly compassionate friendship.

On this case, specifically, i think it’s a matter of the same theory. The most plausible is the answer. We just need to get more evidence on this or these men.

And I do know bec of my godson and goddaughter, it’s super easy to look up schedules of sports. But also, it’s super easy to look at school schedules and know when there’s a teacher workday or a holiday day off.

Sorry if this has already been discussed but did all the girls that were talking to the AS account, know that he was talking to a bunch of girls or did that not come out until after the murders?

No need for apologies here. From the transcript, we learn that the Anthony_Shots account was also talking to MEN who were using fake accounts. KAK would ask: What do you want? The guy would tell him of his preferences. KAK said to one of them: You go first (in the sharing of CP).

If LG was infatuated with who the account represented himself to be, it's doubtful she knew he was chatting with multiple females other than her girl friend who introduced her to the account at the spend the night party. It is my impression that LG continued contact with the A_S account, up to and including the day she died.

The long-term female victim interviewed by Murder Sheet never disclosed if he was contacting others so maybe she thought he was targeting only her. She did meet with him in a park in Fort Wayne. It alarmed her that he wasn't as he appeared to be in his pictures. He became angry and asked her why she brought a friend along.

Just thinking out loud. These tips are going to be coming from young girls, who only ever interacted with A_S -the young model, not a gross perv. So slapping KAK's picture and name all over the story may be be counterproductive.
In their mind it may not have been a gross perv, but it legitimately was NOT this young guy. To be sure, he most likely has his own accounts with his own name and real life. And let’s let him live it, he’s also a victim in this as well. Not to the same extent whatsoever but, it’s also very violating to have someone use your likeness as a person who has sexually deviant motives when he was just literally trying to look cute and get more likes and pursue a modeling career. The whole thing is—- that the other girls who encountered “him” as Kegan or his father, were violated in their own innocence. I mean, yes this kid may have posted pics to get girls to like him but, he didn’t have any clue some scumdumpster would have used him too.

No need for apologies here. From the transcript, we learn that the Anthony_Shots account was also talking to MEN who were using fake accounts. KAK would ask: What do you want? The guy would tell him of his preferences. KAK said to one of them: You go first (in the sharing of CP).

If LG was infatuated with who the account represented himself to be, it's doubtful she knew he was chatting with multiple females other than her girl friend who introduced her to the account at the spend the night party. It is my impression that LG continued contact with the A_S account, up to and including the day she died.

The long-term female victim interviewed by Murder Sheet never disclosed if he was contacting others so maybe she thought he was targeting only her. She did meet with him in a park in Fort Wayne. It alarmed her that he wasn't as he appeared to be in his pictures. He became angry and asked her why she brought a friend along.
Absolutely!

Update** Detectives with the Delphi Investigation Seek Information

Investigators with the Delphi Double Homicide Task Force want to expand the list of social media applications used by anthony_shots. If you or someone you know communicated with the profile, anthony_shots on the social media application called Yellow, currently known as Yubo, please contact law enforcement at abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com or 765-822-3535.

A NEW dating app dubbed "Tinder for teenagers" has been used by children to send naked snaps to each other, leading to outrage among parents.

So what is Yellow, and should you be worried about your kids using it?

Outrage as app that allows teenagers to naked photos with strangers booms

Lots of links for Yubo so I chose the safest one: Source wiki

Yubo is a French social networking app designed to "meet new people" and create a sense of community.[3] It was launched by TWELVE APP in 2015 and is available on iOS and Android. The app allows users to create video livestreams with up to 10 friends. The app has 50 million users worldwide.

I think "annoying" is KAK's euphemism for "unattractive".
Something I've wondered was if he was trying to get pictures of her but she wasn't comfortable with it, and that was annoying to him.
bbm
But then: why was she allegedly paid, if that is true? For what else might it have been?
I didn't realize there was a possibility that she had received money from him. Thank you for your response. Do you remember where that was mentioned?

Something I've wondered was if he was trying to get pictures of her but she wasn't comfortable with it, and that was annoying to him.

I didn't realize there was a possibility that she had received money from him. Thank you for your response. Do you remember where that was mentioned?
Murder Sheet Podcast part 2 of the police interview with KAK (or pages 125-194) I don't know the exact location in the document or podcast

The Delphi Murders: The Kegan Kline Police Interview: Part Two

HERE, you can speed up and do CC if desired.

Transcript https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/u...an-Kline-10-19-2-FINAL-VERSION-Redacted-1.pdf

Last edited:

One note on this. Per the transcript, it was the emilyanne username who was communicating with other men (who were also using female usernames) in 2015/16. The use of female usernames was a purposeful deception, imo, just like the fake a_shots account, which was used in 2016/17. Both of which had more than one user, LE claimed, because the language and syntax were different.

Another Monday afternoon ISP press release, just like the original Dec 6, 2021 a_shots ask, the Dec 13, 2021 response to the delay in KAK's arrest, and also, going back, the April 22, 2019 "change in direction" PC. Just like the Feb 20, 2017 ski mask peeper and the Feb 13, 2017 murders. Jmo.

Last edited:
One note on this. Per the transcript, it was the emilyanne username who was communicating with other men (who were also using female usernames) in 2015/16. The use of female usernames was a purposeful deception, imo, just like the fake a_shots account, which was used in 2016/17. Both of which had more than one user, LE claimed, because the language and syntax were different.
OMG. Many accounts and many user names - how are LE/FBI supposed to find their way through? How many months/years will it take? :( I think, it will not be limited to Indiana even. :(

Last edited:
OMG. Many accounts and many user names - how are LE/FBI supposed to find their way through? How many months/years will it take? :( I think, it will not be limited to Indiana even. :(

There is great software available to track and associate multiple usernames over multiple services, whether it's discovered in real time or long after the fact. The hard part is proving it long after the fact when the records are no longer available. But if you've ever seen an investigator using link analysis software such as Maltego, you'd be blown away with how fast they can make associations.

I do agree , but as someone who was violated as teen by a coach who was only 23 and I was only 14-16 as well as two of my closest friends, I will say that the girls who didn’t have creepy interactions with him, may have been girls with whom he felt that he knew he couldn’t get away with those subtle and progressively inappropriate actions. For instance, someone who all of a sudden stops interacting w him bc her mom/dad/ stepparent/grandparent etc, bec they have realized their child is interacting with someone sketchy even if it’s just based on the fact that the pics of the young guy who has been catfishing looks at least 17-18, there are a lot of ppl who would put a stop to it there, not even realizing that the guy in the pics isn’t actually just a 17-18 yr old model/influencer. They could’ve had zero clue that someone else was even behind the photos and just using this poor young guy as a ruse. But it would alarm them bc it’s an older teenage guy who seems like a “hottie” but could just be another teenage guy trying to get girls to like him. Zero thought into that it could be a worthless human scumdumpster that is pedophile. Just they could think it was just a boy too old for their 13-15 yr old young ladies.
Agree with this -- I think most parents of kids who were 13-15 would be very alarmed about interactions with that account. First, it's obviously fake. But even if you thought it might be real, a guy like that, good looking and old enough to drive, is not online looking to talk to young teens to find a girlfriend or do anything above board. Even if that was a real picture, a parent isn't going to believe that anything good would come of his meeting their 13-year-old.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a Youtuber or Podcaster that read the entire transcript of the 2020 KAK interview, that isn't Gray Hughes?

I know the Murder Sheets read some/most of the transcript, but not the entire thing. And Gray's is just insufferable to listen to. So are there any others that you know of?

Does anyone know of a Youtuber or Podcaster that read the entire transcript of the 2020 KAK interview, that isn't Gray Hughes?

I know the Murder Sheets read some/most of the transcript, but not the entire thing. And Gray's is just insufferable to listen to. So are there any others that you know of?

I don't know of any others.

The Murder Sheet read all of it except for some graphic detail of what was in some of the pictures found on the devices. I've read the transcripts as well, you're not missing anything important by listening to the podcast read-out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel