Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok just to be weird, maybe Libby was more into this App thing than we know..maybe KAK A-Shots wasn't the only guy she was talking to..

mOO
I think that's possible, if not likely. After all, as others have mentioned, she was advertising herself online as "single pringle." She was 14 and just doing what so many others her age do on SM, despite all the warnings. No shaming intended.

But I believe LE when they say she was enthralled with a_shots, specifically. I think it's extremely possible she was enticed into sending photos and other personal information, like her address, to whoever was using the a_shots account. This is what happened with the Galveston girl, and it's what LE still is asking the public to send tips in for...girls who interacted with the a_shots account and were asked for images, addresses, or meetings.

We really don't need to believe anything that KAK (or LE) says in that interview to know that most likely, L interacted with a_shots in this very way. IMO.

Last edited:
I wonder if after the news in December, and probably especially the leak of the LE transcript, didn’t pressure KAK into rolling on someone/giving up more info.

It seems like I remember around the time the a_shots information came out that someone asked Doug Carter something about what LE’s strategy was in this investigation(or something like that) and he responded “relentless pressure”…or something similar.
So I think you maybe right.

It seems like I remember around the time the a_shots information came out that someone asked Doug Carter something about what LE’s strategy was in this investigation(or something like that) and he responded “relentless pressure”…or something similar.
For all we know there are many more LE interviews from the last year and a half that are worse than what we’ve seen. I wonder how KAK’s jail experience has changed since this was released and picked up by media.

"Perpetual pressure works." Though he declined to elaborate.

Still hoping for an arrest in 2022...though it seems unlikely.

Dear @Justice101,

I share your hope that there will be an arrest in 2022. How likely that will be - we shall see.

Lately I've been thinking that when we do learn of the arrest, I will be astonished at what L.E. have discovered and accomplished when they get to that point.

Based on the recent flurry of publicity, things are not looking very good for KAK. I imagine he’s feeling tons of pressure about now.

Certainly nothing new here, but KAK has several charges from 5/14/16, one of which is for Child Solicitation, with Solicitation for sexual intercourse. For that specific charge, it reads to me that the intent would be for in-person contact. Is that correct?

35-42-4-6(c)/F5: Child Solicitation Solicitation is for sexual intercourse. Def is 21+ years old

Of note, in the interview, LE read a conversation from that same 5/14/16 date between emilyanne and a 16 year old, and these were conversations with "my daddy stuff."

Last edited:
Certainly nothing new here, but KAK has several charges from 5/14/16, one of which is for Child Solicitation, with Solicitation for sexual intercourse. For that specific charge, it reads to me that the intent would be for in-person contact. Is that correct?

35-42-4-6(c)/F5: Child Solicitation Solicitation is for sexual intercourse. Def is 21+ years old

Of note, in the interview, LE read a conversation from that same 5/14/16 date between emilyanne and a 16 year old, and these were conversations with all the "my daddy stuff."

No, you can solicit someone online/over the phone. I doubt the charge differentiates between the intent to actually meet someone in person or not. I also wonder what falls under "sexual intercourse" online - there may be nuances in the law for children seeing that it's all a criminal activity.

This whole thing is driving me bonkers. If KAK DIDN'T do it, he's not doing himself any favors with his behavior and double-talk. If he DID do it, he's also not doing himself any favors with his behavior and double-talk.

If it was me, no matter what I actually did, I'd want to make absolutely dang sure that everyone knew I wasn't the one who killed those girls. If I had an alibi, I'd alibi myself six ways to sunday. If it was my dad that did it, I'd send my dad to the slammer. If he KNOWS who did it, and he isn't giving that info up, now that's just dumb. Because no matter what he actually did do, he'd likely get some serious leniency for helping to solve this case.

If he's one of those morons that just want to inject themselves into the case, I have zero understanding of whatever disorder out there makes someone want to jeopardize their freedom and safety to look like they were involved in something as evil as murdering kids.

No, you can solicit someone online/over the phone. I doubt the charge differentiates between the intent to actually meet someone in person or not. I also wonder what falls under "sexual intercourse" online - there may be nuances in the law for children seeing that it's all a criminal activity.
I think it does mean to meet in-person because the sexual intercourse and "other sexual conduct" law only includes in-person oral or penetration. The Solicitation itself can happen online, but that one charge appears a meetup was at least solicited. Imo. I could be completely wrong, though.

Indiana Code Title 35. Criminal Law and Procedure § 35-42-4-6 | FindLaw

2017 Indiana Code :: TITLE 35. Criminal Law and Procedure :: ARTICLE 31.5. DEFINITIONS :: CHAPTER 2. Definitions :: 35-31.5-2-221.5. "Other sexual conduct"

I think it does mean to meet in-person because the sexual intercourse and "other sexual conduct" law only includes in-person oral or penetration. The Solicitation itself can happen online, but that one charge appears a meetup was at least solicited. Imo. I could be completely wrong, though.

Indiana Code Title 35. Criminal Law and Procedure § 35-42-4-6 | FindLaw

2017 Indiana Code :: TITLE 35. Criminal Law and Procedure :: ARTICLE 31.5. DEFINITIONS :: CHAPTER 2. Definitions :: 35-31.5-2-221.5. "Other sexual conduct"

I wonder if "self-penetration" at the request of another individual could fall under "other sexual conduct". I believe there was evidence of that being solicited in the transcript if I remember correctly (barfing as I write this).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga