Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a person to take all other unmentionable atrocious acts in his stride and possibly spend a long time in prison for them. Gut instinct he feels safer pi***** inside the tent rather than outside
I don't understand what you mean by this post. Can you expound a little?

Maybe they kept eyes on KAK the whole time and monitored all of his activity, and wanted to see with whom he was sharing csam, etc., and that’s why they didn’t arrest him right away.

Indeed, John Q. Public often expects LE to be making arrests when in fact they are engaged in ongoing investigation(s).

I think KAK and his dad are in deep do do. I sense LE is flushing out all kinds of vermin in this case. I also suspect other players involved who are yet to be named.

if he has taken trophies, ...this could be the damning evidence than can point to BG...but they need to find him and his trophy hiding place first if its true... ritualistic killers in particular will be more likely to collect items from the victims

I can take Valentines day the other way too.Perhaps he was in the creek trying to catch some fish,maybe planning a romantic meal for his significant other.

...We have KAK, and whoever else might have been accessing his accounts, looking at and sharing CSAM. We also have the user(s) of those accounts communicating with local girls. IMO, the latter is a red flag. Local girls are much more accessible. ...
Again, LE might have been lying in the interview, but according to them, we have a young, coming-of-age girl (L) communicating with and likely being catfished by somebody now in jail and awaiting trial on 30 charges of CSAM ... She winds up murdered, along with her friend. What are the chances that CSAM/stalker/abusive/catfisher/last-to-communicate-with man isn't somehow linked to the deaths, either directly or peripherally?

ETA: I'm sorry to always be so long-winded.
(snipped for focus)
It isn't long-winded IMO; it all makes sense to me. Yep, it could be a coincidence. And yep, that's got to be some LONG odds against it being a coincidence, IMO. Good post!

Indeed, John Q. Public often expects LE to be making arrests when in fact they are engaged in ongoing investigation(s).

I think KAK and his dad are in deep do do. I sense LE is flushing out all kinds of vermin in this case. I also suspect other players involved who are yet to be named.
Knowing now that they have been undertaking the downfall of the largest CP ring in Indiana’s history certainly tells us they have been very busy and likely watching closely.

I think "annoying" is KAK's euphemism for "unattractive".

I wondered if she asked too many probing Qs and maybe even called AS if he contradicted himself. There was some statement by LE that she was "obsessed" with AS but IMO, the whole AS thing worked best if girls gave AS information and photos and if they did not ask anything and I guess (?) just got lost afterward? If AS was in communication with lots of victims, "he" could not devote too much extra time to any one could he? I am on the fence whether LG was obsessed with AS or was suspicious or as least"nosy," IMO.

I wondered if she asked too many probing Qs and maybe even called AS if he contradicted himself. There was some statement by LE that she was "obsessed" with AS but IMO, the whole AS thing worked best if girls gave AS information and photos and if they did not ask anything and I guess (?) just got lost afterward? If AS was in communication with lots of victims, "he" could not devote too much extra time to any one could he? I am on the fence whether LG was obsessed with AS or was suspicious or as least"nosy," IMO.

Along these lines, I have wondered if she possibly figured out in those final days, or week of the phone issue, that it was a catfish account. She could have potentially began doing her own google searches on the images he was sharing, or as you stated found some contradictions.

After watching the video a sleuther posted of the actual bridge I have no doubt in my mind that the killer did not happen upon his victims randomly on some rickety bridge. I believe 100 percent there was a plan to meet there. I do believe it was KAK and or his dad. I also think Libby brought Abby because we are always warned not to meet someone new alone. They paired up for safety IMO and somehow that makes this even more sadder for me.

Maybe they kept eyes on KAK the whole time and monitored all of his activity, and wanted to see with whom he was sharing csam, etc., and that’s why they didn’t arrest him right away.
If KAK is not BG/the killer and he continued his business of catfishing, then the real killer might have disengaged from the A_shots-ring since the murder. Perhaps he is member of another ring now and watching the previous ring from the outside (media/private contacts to LE). Actually he would have been stupid to remain a member of the A_shots-ring, IMO.

Catfishing and earning money with the "business", which began as a hobby probably:

Did KAK need something like bookkeeping for his followers/clients/members of the "ring"?? Did he know, which user names were his clients? Did he know, who disengaged after the murder? Did he know, who became a new client after the murder? Are his clients all anonymous or partly anonymous and partly known to him (known with their real names)?

I have more questions, to myself and others:
Who was KAK's filmmaker for his music videos?
Who borrowed a sleek black car to KAK for a music video? (I only saw one video.)
Who are the people around "Beartooth", his music publishing?
Who sponsored the music videos privately, IF?

We thought years ago, the killer "came around quickly" acc. to LE and might have had an official business meeting near Delphi before or after the murder (and was perhaps seen, otherwise LE wouldn't have known about quickly coming around). Is it possible, KAK/TK was the "business meeting"?

Last edited:
Along these lines, I have wondered if she possibly figured out in those final days, or week of the phone issue, that it was a catfish account. She could have potentially began doing her own google searches on the images he was sharing, or as you stated found some contradictions.

I suspect something akin to this. I think Libby became a 'threat', not a 'nuisance'.

That "stuff girls talk about" comment still nudges at me. Was a_shots one of their topics, since L had apparently been communicating with him that day (if that's true)? If, on any given day, L spoke about a_shots, I wonder how L would have referred to him. Anthony? Tony? Another name? What did he tell her to call him? Surely she wouldn't have called him by his username if they had been communicating privately. Jmo.

LE has always downplayed the girl talk issue, and so many times they, or RI, or the family, dismissed an online connection (less so recently). LE knew about a_shots all along, although we can't be sure when they were made fully aware of L's communications with him. Unless LE is completely lying about a_shots talking to L, I'm pretty comfortable accepting that L was being catfished. I think, unfortunately, there were likely some inappropriate images sent between the two, as well. JMO, and I hope I'm wrong. Of course, this could be wholly unrelated to the murders.

We have KAK, and whoever else might have been accessing his accounts, looking at and sharing CSAM. We also have the user(s) of those accounts communicating with local girls. IMO, the latter is a red flag. Local girls are much more accessible. In fact, unless LE or the victim is lying, we have a meetup planned in Galveston a week after the murders, which ends in a ski mask peeper showing up where a_shots was supposed to. This behavior is inline with known criminal behaviors of at least one of the people who might have had regular, daily access to the a_shots account.

Again, LE might have been lying in the interview, but according to them, we have a young, coming-of-age girl (L) communicating with and likely being catfished by somebody now in jail and awaiting trial on 30 charges of CSAM, who lived with and had his internet provided by a known violent stalker (I mean, I guess that's MOO, but it seems there are court records to support this). She winds up murdered, along with her friend. What are the chances that CSAM/stalker/abusive/catfisher/last-to-communicate-with man isn't somehow linked to the deaths, either directly or peripherally?

In the interview, LE talks about "small town USA," because TK had shared fb friends with A's mom, or whatever. We can make all kinds of connections to creepy neighbors, friends, family, pets, etc. We can connect names, locations, employers, and dates. Is that still just "small town USA"? Are there a number of people involved, or just one? Were the girls randomly chosen, completely unrelated to a_shots? Or, were they lured, or stalked?

I'm leaning a certain direction at the moment. IMO, it isn't going to be a "seven degrees of k bacon" type scenario, or a heaping pile of coincidences. I don't see the purpose of LE lying to KAK about all these details days, months, and years after the murders, when he's in on CSAM charges, all without reason. I don't think they would add to their workload by putting out the a_shots ask, 5 years after the murders, 1 1/2 years after KAK's arrest and 10 days before his trail (at the time), and only a couple weeks after a second LE presence at the Peru house, with tips getting sent to the A&L investigation, all without reason.

This is just where I'm at for now....

ETA: I'm sorry to always be so long-winded.
so many female victims would have had one stalker or more .. and the killer would be someone else...in a world obsessed by SM .. the likelihood becomes much greater as the internet is filled with digital predators ..so its not as unlikely as you like to think..
to know what kind of murder and what kind of murderer it is would make it easier to solve...and to make a clear distinction between one kind of predator and another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel