Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think they wasted too much time looking at RL. he only tried to create and alibi because he was on parole, and was not supposed to be driving. They arrested him for parole violations. It would have been really stupid to leave two bodies on your land, if you did the crime. I have seen nothing in RL's history to suggest he would commit this kind of crime. I believe him being an accomplice to someone else is also highly unlikely.
Then why didn’t he ask for an alibi for his probation violations?

ADMIN NOTE:

"Personal POIs" are not up for discussion on this public thread. Even using initials and a tiny amount of identifying information is not allowed. Guys like Chadwell, KAK, even back to Etter and DN, have been allowed for discussion at times because it was via MSM that LE is/was investigating them in relation to this crime. Just because someone thinks Joe Blow is sketchy based on painting his house, dying his hair purple, divorced 3 times or his left eye looks weird ... or you just think the guy is suspicious, etc, it is not allowed on this public thread. Citizens of Delphi aren't stupid and will figure out in a heartbeat who you are talking about.

Unless LE has officially named a POI or it is apparent they are investigating someone specific, members can't discuss private citizens or make accusations against them.

I have a different take on RL. Not one, but 15 tipsters identified him as BG. Two of his ex-girlfriends said he was violent. The FBI agent believed that he was the killer because of his build and voice, plus he made up a phony alibi. He had a history of reckless criminal behavior and spent time in prison. I'm not saying he was the killer, but IMO, he knew far more than what he said. I only hope that we'll know what really happened sometime soon.
And made up the alibi before he even knew the girls were dead which is really weird because if it’s just random missing girls what do you care what the circumstance is once they have looked on your property and not found anything? And why was the alibi for between two and five and why was there a phone call in the vicinity of the bridge at the same time the girls were there?

hello...im a. brit, so id like. to ask a question....is it normal in the use to release details of a warrant when someone has died, or does. this indicate that the police strongly suspect. r l was involved...I get it that it was phrased. to get. the best possible chance of searching. his property, but. is it normal to release it to the public

Wouldn't he be cleared through DNA by now if it exists? I say that because weren't others supposedly cleared by DNA (for example, DN)?

As far as I know, LE have never said how they cleared anyone in this case (most people, those that we know they investigated because MSM reported on it, have never been called cleared to my knowledge). We have sometimes heard something from LE like "we are not that interested in him at this time." That's what they said about DN.

Wouldn't he be cleared through DNA by now if it exists? I say that because weren't others supposedly cleared by DNA (for example, DN)?
LE has DNA, but I tend to believe they are unsure if it came from the killer. A lot of people were in the area of the murders that day. So, in all likelihood, a good number of those left DNA in one form or another.

IF anyone is ever arrested for these brutal crimes. I am certain LE will will make every effort to test all of their DNA against that of the Arrestee.

ADMIN NOTE:
"Personal POIs" are not up for discussion on this public thread. Even using initials and a tiny amount of identifying information is not allowed.
Unless LE has officially named a POI or it is apparent they are investigating someone specific, members can't discuss private citizens or make accusations against them.
Sorry; my fault for asking for the range of opinions on this. They so often are discussed that I had not considered the possible violation of the terms of service.

It IS an interesting question, of course. There are quite a few people whom readers DO suspect of involvement, and some interesting reasons for believing that, so I wanted to see PsOI and reasons that I was perhaps not aware of.

As the clumsy surgeon says: "Oooops. My bad."

Well I really do wonder, when the search was conducted on KAK in Peru in Feb/17 and child *advertiser censored* was found on some of his devices, why that it didn’t result in his immediate arrest like this one in Lafayette.

https://www.wlfi.com/news/fbi-raid-...cle_e077461e-e731-11ec-beb0-0320b4859888.html

FBI raid of Lafayette home ends in one child *advertiser censored* arrest​

ETA: sorry, don’t know why link isn't pasting properly

I originally mentioned news this morning, yet was uncertain if a link
to a television report is allowed here or not. It was a federal warrant served for a local investigation. That was wording broadcast last night for yesterday's closing of streets before entering and searching. There is video of an individual in handcuffs. I'm certain this would be an allowed post.

I think the net is tightening... Possibly 20+ internet offenders "are being/have been" arrested. (I had to look twice and saw a young child sitting on the ground in a blue jacket. Oh please no!) Even if this is a collateral investigation, a lot of Mamas will be funding commissary accounts, IMO only.

The mug shot photo works for me as a possible BG.

I don't know anything about Indiana. Is Lafayette anywhere near Delphi?
16 miles..as the crow flies. And if we are to believe the "suggested height of BG" on the posters...this guy (RC) is really tall, 6ft 2 in., but the age range is possible. Hopefully this booking link is allowed, thank you in advance.
PS... Editing as information is found, okay. Sorry I am wrong about bail as release was on OR (own recognizance.) Hmmm, wonder what makes his arrest a "releasable OR charge" and other persons of roughly the same age, not?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member