Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In watching the above video I was focused on his legs. They are muscular and I could see them navigating around Deer Creek with little trouble. I also think in jeans they would match BG. JMHO

Hi RAJA.. the legs do not match BG's legs to me. BG "IMO" appeared to have an injured left hip. Sciatica, neuropathy (of unknown origin), drop foot, an ingrown toe nail etc. Heck what do I know? But LE kept telling us to "look at his walk, listen to his voice" etc. I kept seeing step- drag, step-drag. And BG did not have knocked-knees.(IMO) A person can disguise a lot: appearance, lower their voice, put on hat, multiple layers of clothing etc...but it is pretty darn hard to fake a walk pattern even on a rickety bridge plank, IMO, if experiencing a "drop foot" condition.

[snipped for emphasis] At this point the video comes down to his face (if you can make a comparison with a known acquaintance) and how he walks and how he speaks. [/snip]

Have LE indicated why they've only released, like, one second of the visual and four words of the audio? There's just so very little to go on from that, but my understanding is the full video is something like 40-ish seconds. Surely a larger "sample" might help recognition bells go off for someone.

LE has lost a lot of credibility in my eyes the last few months, since we found out they lied for so long about social media being tied to this case.
That being said, I do tend to believe them when they said BG is walking that way because of the deteriorated condition of the bridge, asking us to look at his mannerisms and not how he’s walking because of that.
I also realize I’m probably in the minority here with that opinion but I swear, I have tried so hard to see a true limp or something, and I just don’t.
But then I also don’t see the baby goat in his jacket either. :)

Have LE indicated why they've only released, like, one second of the visual and four words of the audio? There's just so very little to go on from that, but my understanding is the full video is something like 40-ish seconds. Surely a larger "sample" might help recognition bells go off for someone.

LE really hasn’t said though there have been hints that as far as the audio clip is concerned that those four words are the only ones captured of his voice.
I don’t know about the video. They have 43 seconds apparently but that doesn’t mean it’s all focused on BG. Surely they have at least a little more and I agree that would be helpful, but it would have been more helpful five years ago.

Only saying: this man has the wrong eye color. Blue eyes were not, what the witness saw. ;)
That's old news. Along with 5'6" to 5'8", 180-220#, 18-40 years old (but might look younger than he is) and wearing a hat that we really shouldn't focus on in the sketch. Now, according to the new and improved description on the FBI poster he only needs to be (1) a male and (2) white. (Which fits right in with ISP Superintendent Carter's statement that we can mix and match the features between the 1st and 2nd sketches.) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Anyone with a half logical brain and who is being honest with themselves should be mad at LE in this case. It's been 5 and half years...almost 2000 days since the girls were found slaughtered. 2000 days of the family waking up to the same nightmare and realizing that their babies are in the cold, hard ground with no justice being served. I believe Delphi to be one of the most heart breaking modern crimes, considering the evidence that is available and all the info they likely have. I truly believe that this case will go cold, like that of Amy mihaljavic. It's so crushing!!!

... I do tend to believe them when they said BG is walking that way because of the deteriorated condition of the bridge, asking us to look at his mannerisms and not how he’s walking because of that.
I also realize I’m probably in the minority here with that opinion but I swear, I have tried so hard to see a true limp or something, and I just don’t.
But then I also don’t see the baby goat in his jacket either. :)
I agree about the limp. I don't see one; I see someone walking a bit awkwardly on railroad ties, high above the ground. One step appears to me to show BG swinging his right foot over his left foot's line of advance, apparently moving more to the center of the walkway. Just MHO, of course, but it doesn't look like a deformed stride to me, it looks to me like he's avoiding a hole or something. Of course, there's so very little footage that it's hard to be certain of anything about his gait, IMO.

I feel sure that the investigating LE officers thought to check all the baby-goat vendors in the Delphi area. :)

JBC..wonder what's going on with him anyway..just rotting away waiting for his sentencing appeal? They have to make sure he never gets out. He's still my number one until they say no go. Maybe we find out more after his appeals are exhausted. I can't believe he turns around and appeals his own plea deal...who does that?

I cannot just ignore everything I have seen and heard from JBC. I can't move on from him as my numero uno
boogey man.

mOO

A little insight. I grew up near rail road bridge that spans the San Jacinto river. I spent my childhood into my teens walking across it or jumping off of it. It is not difficult to walk, even with your hands in your pockets. I have been on similar bridges no longer in use with in really bad repair. still not hard to walk even if ties are bad. Stepping entirely over one is a bit of a stretch and I'm 5, 11". I will tell you that it would have been different by the time I was 40, and much more difficult at 50, as far as my balance goes. I would put this BG somewhere 25-35 at most. Also IMO he is none of the known POI's, or others discussed in social media. He may somehow be connected to KK, and the AS account, but that's just speculation on my part as these types run in close circles. I would say this was motivated by perversion. No other motive.

A little insight. I grew up near rail road bridge that spans the San Jacinto river. I spent my childhood into my teens walking across it or jumping off of it. It is not difficult to walk, even with your hands in your pockets. I have been on similar bridges no longer in use with in really bad repair. still not hard to walk even if ties are bad. Stepping entirely over one is a bit of a stretch and I'm 5, 11". I will tell you that it would have been different by the time I was 40, and much more difficult at 50, as far as my balance goes. I would put this BG somewhere 25-35 at most. Also IMO he is none of the known POI's, or others discussed in social media. He may somehow be connected to KK, and the AS account, but that's just speculation on my part as these types run in close circles. I would say this was motivated by perversion. No other motive.
That sounds like a wonderful childhood with all the fun and dangerous risks and not-too anxious parents of bygone generations for most of us. Fun. So, I like your point about age and balance, and it’s another good reason to think he is younger. But why don’t you see JBC or KK as potentially BG, if I may ask?

JBC..wonder what's going on with him anyway..just rotting away waiting for his sentencing appeal? They have to make sure he never gets out. He's still my number one until they say no go. Maybe we find out more after his appeals are exhausted. I can't believe he turns around and appeals his own plea deal...who does that?

I cannot just ignore everything I have seen and heard from JBC. I can't move on from him as my numero uno
boogey man.

mOO
He didn't have a plea deal; he pleaded guilty to all charges; but then, that became a double jeopardy issue. Here are a couple of snips from his appeal. BTW, the appellee's brief was filed two days ago.

Case # 22A-CR-00009
Appellant’s App. Vol. 2 at 16-24. Chadwell pleaded guilty to all counts
without a plea agreement. At the time of the plea, the State and trial
court understood that several of the counts may be vacated on double
jeopardy grounds.

On December 16, 2021, a sentencing hearing was held, at which the
trial court heard argument concerning double jeopardy. The trial court
determined that convictions should be entered and sentencing occur only on
Count 1, Count 2, Count 3, and the Habitual Offender Enhancement, and
that all other counts were disregarded for double jeopardy / merger purposes.

When I see BG crossing one foot over the line of the other, I interpret that as the moment he begins closing in and doing some degree of that herding zig-zag motion dogs do doing when herding sheep, or the police car zig-zagging across the highway in order to control traffic. I’m not saying he full on zig-zagged; just that Libby caught him on camera right at the moment that he began crossing into their side of the bridge.
I also would like to put it out there that some more awkward-type dudes sway and/or take an awkward step when they’re moving toward someone. It could be that as easily as it could be sciatica or any other diagnosable condition.

boogey man.

mOO

I agree. JBC’s Delphi killer resume was pretty impressive from the outset. Add into it that he shared the same stomping grounds in Peru for awhile with KAK, who we recently found out was catfishing Libby, and he just looks more impressive.

He danced across MHB. mOO

I agree. JBC’s Delphi killer resume was pretty impressive from the outset. Add into it that he shared the same stomping grounds in Peru for awhile with KAK, who we recently found out was catfishing Libby, and he just looks more impressive.
oh yeah this crowd is downright incestuous..it's unbelievable how many ways these people and families intersect and seem to migrate and pool in the area. they even shared a barber..this is solvable crime at this point..they even say they know who did it..I want to believe they leaked the interview to somehow show that KAK is not talking..

why would they want to do that? I don't know...so many twisty reasons they could have leaked that interview..mOO

Just thinking about this crime and POI’s. It’s been a long time since this crime was committed, so the likelyhood of new physical evidence is rather limited. Electronic and tech info could still be tracked. Wouldn’t you want to put pressure on the perp if you had some clues pointing in a certain direction? Why not put some additional pressure on the perp and make him a POI?

Agreed. In order to properly read someone’s gait you’d need more than the two steps they’ve released. You don’t get a proper understanding of their movement just repeating the same steps. Surely there’s more on that video that can be released, without compromising the case.

Well this is a tough one, but LE did say the suspect may have changed their appearance, gained or lost wait, changed their routine etc. It is difficult for me to push the POST REPLY button on this but it does not seem like a shy, unaggressive, slothful, unenergetic performance to me. (Please understand I am not into public outdoor venues or the types of music presented at them.) Gotta be a parent's nightmare. The spin-move does have a lot of finesse. Here goes:

We approved this video initially and it does go to KK's FB, but now I'm wondering if that's actually him on stage or did he just upload some random group that he saw or admires. Being the poser that he is known to be, did he want people to think it's him?

We approved this video initially and it does go to KK's FB, but now I'm wondering if that's actually him on stage or did he just upload some random group that he saw or admires. Being the poser that he is known to be, did he want people to think it's him?
Okey dokey...so if there is a KK dopleganger, he would also be touring in 2018? <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member