Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We approved this video initially and it does go to KK's FB, but now I'm wondering if that's actually him on stage or did he just upload some random group that he saw or admires. Being the poser that he is known to be, did he want people to think it's him?
Does KAK have such a short neck and round back?

LE has lost a lot of credibility in my eyes the last few months, since we found out they lied for so long about social media being tied to this case.
That being said, I do tend to believe them when they said BG is walking that way because of the deteriorated condition of the bridge, asking us to look at his mannerisms and not how he’s walking because of that.
I also realize I’m probably in the minority here with that opinion but I swear, I have tried so hard to see a true limp or something, and I just don’t.
But then I also don’t see the baby goat in his jacket either. gree.
I don't see a limp.

I see an aggressive step cutting off getting by him.

I don't see a limp.

I see an aggressive step cutting off getting by him.
That step has always seemed odd, out of place to me. Cutting someone off would work if he was on a narrow path and they were within blocking distance. It makes no sense if he's on the bridge; the girls are 80" (?) away from him.

That sounds like a wonderful childhood with all the fun and dangerous risks and not-too anxious parents of bygone generations for most of us. Fun. So, I like your point about age and balance, and it’s another good reason to think he is younger. But why don’t you see JBC or KK as potentially BG, if I may ask?
JBC because, no one has placed him there, PD has already looked at him for connection, and KK because he's bigger and was bigger than BG at the time of murders. Chadwell fits the profile, but so do so many others.
By the way, yes it was a wonderful childhood. I tell everyone we grew up like Huckleberry Finn.

Wondering if KK has ever worn a hair piece and why his hand wraps around the phone near his mouth, also have LE prevented him from bathing before the interview? imo, speculation.
He speaks approx. @0:10

16 miles..as the crow flies. And if we are to believe the "suggested height of BG" on the posters...this guy (RC) is really tall, 6ft 2 in., but the age range is possible. Hopefully this booking link is allowed, thank you in advance.
PS... Editing as information is found, okay. Sorry I am wrong about bail as release was on OR (own recognizance.) Hmmm, wonder what makes his arrest a "releasable OR charge" and other persons of roughly the same age, not?
Maybe they want RC out to see what he does after - who he contacts etc? IF the Anthony Shotz account has anything to do with this, it may not mean the operator(s) of the account was responsible, but that someone in that twisted web, in that pedo community is. And we know they talk to each other & share things. maybe they help each other out in other ways to, look out for each other, warn each other...

So...be interesting to see what RC does with his easily granted freedom, who he talks to, what he does online now. At least i hope they're doing that for EVERY child *advertiser censored* or related charge suspect within 500 miles of Delphi

MOO Abby is not very far in front of him on the
bridge.
i always thought Abby was further. If she was closer wouldn't the video be a lot more clear? And would she still be filming him head-on & so openly if he were that close?

MOO: LE zoomed in on the BG in the video they released to public and that is why the image is so degraded (+ there just wasn't that much digital info there with the object that far away). And i think as he got closer, Abby dropped the phone down to her side or pocketed it - but kept it running, which is why we have only audio of the encounter when we know he IS close ('down the hill'...).

Curious what makes you think otherwise? Something i missed?

i always thought Abby was further. If she was closer wouldn't the video be a lot more clear? And would she still be filming him head-on & so openly if he were that close?

MOO: LE zoomed in on the BG in the video they released to public and that is why the image is so degraded (+ there just wasn't that much digital info there with the object that far away). And i think as he got closer, Abby dropped the phone down to her side or pocketed it - but kept it running, which is why we have only audio of the encounter when we know he IS close ('down the hill'...).

I still wonder what is the white thing between BG's legs but on the bridge. I always felt that it was Abby's tennis shoes, the soles were white. Anyone wonder what it is? It's not the bridge. JMO

Wondering if KK has ever worn a hair piece and why his hand wraps around the phone near his mouth, also have LE prevented him from bathing before the interview? imo, speculation.
He speaks approx. @0:10
Maybe he's a germaphobe and doesn't want to get his mouth that close. He doesn't seem to be able to grow thick facial hair; I wish we had a better look at the guy from the FB video.

LE has lost a lot of credibility in my eyes the last few months, since we found out they lied for so long about social media being tied to this case.
That being said, I do tend to believe them when they said BG is walking that way because of the deteriorated condition of the bridge, asking us to look at his mannerisms and not how he’s walking because of that.
I also realize I’m probably in the minority here with that opinion but I swear, I have tried so hard to see a true limp or something, and I just don’t.
But then I also don’t see the baby goat in his jacket either. :)
I agree with everything in your post !!

The bridge is missing whole planks and parts of planks, there are no side railings and some parts are rotted boards. YIKES

I believe he is walking the way he is due to just walking on the bridge.
I do not see any sort of limp either.

He was on a mission, he has walked the bridge before, IMO and there is not a goat or a puppy LOL

We approved this video initially and it does go to KK's FB, but now I'm wondering if that's actually him on stage or did he just upload some random group that he saw or admires. Being the poser that he is known to be, did he want people to think it's him?

I don’t think that’s KAK. It doesn’t look anything like him to me. Plus his supposed music on SoundCloud is a pop hip-hop style…it actually has a melody and lyrics.
Of course who knows if either example is actually him, like you said he is an habitual poser. He likes to present a fantasy life to people.

I think, someone will eventually recognize the BG, if they haven't already. I believe LE has a suspect in mind that they are really tuned in to but just don't have enough to get him convicted. He was careful. IMO, he picked the spot prior to the event and so would have had to know they would be there or they were in the wrong place wrong time, and all the online AS account is a coincidence, but I do not believe that is the case. I believe this was pre meditated. I think suspect has some connection to AS account, or KK, or someone who knows KK by extension.

But then I also don’t see the baby goat in his jacket either. :)
sorry but to this moment.. they havent came out publicly and said
hey this is a catfishing crime.. asking for info about that account can mean anything
i believe its simply they dont know
it's just another desperate attempt ..its clear they dont have a digital evidence of catfishing the girls that day...and this is was true before and is true now

Libby with her iphone was further, off the bridge.
MOO Abby was still on the bridge between Libby and BG.

I don’t think that’s KAK. It doesn’t look anything like him to me. Plus his supposed music on SoundCloud is a pop hip-hop style…it actually has a melody and lyrics.
Of course who knows if either example is actually him, like you said he is an habitual poser. He likes to present a fantasy life to people.
I think the more likely thing is that KK behaved like such a fanboy, he managed to finagle a place on the back of the stage, offering to hold some screamo band performer's water bottle or beer bottle or throat gargle, or something like that. And he snapped a photo from that position.

sorry but to this moment.. they havent came out publicly and said
hey this is a catfishing crime.. asking for info about that account can mean anything
i believe its simply they dont know
it's just another desperate attempt ..its clear they dont have a digital evidence of catfishing the girls that day...and this is was true before and is true now

The initial statement issued by LE asking for information about the anthony_shots profile is pretty much the definition of catfishing. It was specifically the Delphi Task Force that requested that information, so that’s connection number one.
We then learned from the KAK/Police interview that KAK was involved in catfishing dozens of girls and one of those girls was Liberty German. KAK admitted that he or someone using his a_s profile was communicating with her, so that’s connection number two.
There is no doubt that the a_s profile created by KAK was catfishing Libby. It’s unsure that catfishing is connected to what happened to the girls that day in Delphi. Could be two separate things going on.
Frankly I don’t care what LE comes out and says publicly anymore. They have proven themselves to be unreliable at best and down right liars on some things. However I can see and read with my own eyes, thanks to the documents that have been released recently, that catfishing is a legitimate part of this investigation.

I think, someone will eventually recognize the BG, if they haven't already. I believe LE has a suspect in mind that they are really tuned in to but just don't have enough to get him convicted. He was careful. IMO, he picked the spot prior to the event and so would have had to know they would be there or they were in the wrong place wrong time, and all the online AS account is a coincidence, but I do not believe that is the case. I believe this was pre meditated. I think suspect has some connection to AS account, or KK, or someone who knows KK by extension.
Early on it seemed like LE was using psychological tactics to scare the killer. They were probably coached by criminal profilers. I think that LE now knows who the killer is, and that he’s part of a very large pedophile ring. LE may be trying to solve multiple crimes here at one time, including the murders, which is why they are being so hush-hush.

MOO
Have we ever heard the location of TKs phone during rhe murders?

IMO the scenario:
If KAK:
KAK knew that LS was going to go to bridge amd intended to meet her rape and maybe kill her.
He found her "annoying," MOO maybe he feared she would actually be able to find out who.he was.
That would be annoying.
LS talking to who she thought was A_S, may have revealed she was taking a summer forensics course at Purdue.
In preparation he ditched his phone near his grandparents home in Peru with a *advertiser censored* app open and accepting activity.
Drove to the CPS lot and walked the trail till he ran into LS, then realizing there were two, he modified his plan since it was fear of discovery that was his motivation. He allowed them to get themselves across the bridge then went after them.
He had a handgun, a knife and some other CS things with him.

If TK then pretty much the same scenario, except the deviance of the murder would be the primary motivation.

IIRC does either of these men own a black SUV? One was parked where KG let them out to the trail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member