Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the net is tightening... Possibly 20+ internet offenders "are being/have been" arrested. (I had to look twice and saw a young child sitting on the ground in a blue jacket. Oh please no!) Even if this is a collateral investigation, a lot of Mamas will be funding commissary accounts, IMO only.

I mentioned several months ago that there had been several in Indiana and was tsk tsk’ed to not bring in other investigations. I do suspect they are all related and, if LE were truthful in their statements about such, likely all tie into KAK’s Dropbox. How that is related to Delphi, idk, but it is in some manner related. TBH, I feel a bit unclear on who/what is ok for discussion on this thread after admonishment from admin.

IMHO The only good news in his case is that LE is still actively looking for the evil doer. Probable Cause has been established enough to unearth multiple possible criminal activities which will, hopefully, lead to finding and convicting the killer of these two innocents. Color me surprised if none of the individuals they are looking into didn't do it.

I mentioned several months ago that there had been several in Indiana and was tsk tsk’ed to not bring in other investigations. I do suspect they are all related and, if LE were truthful in their statements about such, likely all tie into KAK’s Dropbox. How that is related to Delphi, idk, but it is in some manner related. TBH, I feel a bit unclear on who/what is ok for discussion on this thread after admonishment from admin.
Oh SCHATZ...NO WORRIES PLEEEZE! We have all been called "out of bounds" at one time or another. Sometimes the thread can move into waters that are too deep or not in the guidelines. Or a whole lot of posts needing to move to other threads. Of course since I am always forgetting to provide links, combined with the fact I have "two left feet" when it comes to technology, Many WS'ers took pity on me and taught me how to "copy and paste"... and it only took me 3 years to get comfortable with the process! Don't ever give up on posting.

This is a vote of understanding that some now posting here are unclear about how terms are moderated. Isn't it logical that K's illegal, immoral business has been revealed so that clients are now literally called into question? Perhaps we consider "birds of a feather" as suspected, while not naming them suspects per se. As to persons of interest, I'm interested in today's person being discussed. And I'm interested in his hair too.

I wouldn't be surprised if KK is now cooperating with the police and identifying his fellow pedophiles.

Wouldn't he be cleared through DNA by now if it exists? I say that because weren't others supposedly cleared by DNA (for example, DN)?

LE wouldn't necessarily say anything either way. There are others like DN who were supposedly cleared, but nothing official has ever been said. (And I would really really like to know why they lost interest in DN pretty much as soon as the investigator met him face to face.)

I'm not one hundred percent convinced JBC's the killer, but there's a lot that lines up and very little that points away from him.

or maybe the killer said to KAK something like:
I planted your DNA at the scene so keep quiet, I got your DNA when I saw you three months ago
??

I was thinking more in terms of "I was supposed to meet her at the bridge, when I called him to find out where she was, he directed me down to the bottom of the hill and she wasn't there either, and now I get back and find out she was killed right where he directed me. My DNA is all over the place and they're going to think it's me."

I still get called on the carpet every few months...and I've been here since like 2010 :p

or maybe the killer said to KAK something like:
I planted your DNA at the scene so keep quiet, I got your DNA when I saw you three months ago
??
To me that doesn't make sense.It goes against the grain,pinning 2 1st degree murder charges on a guy in hopes that he stays quiet just doesn't add up,for me at least.And I don't even want to think about bg getting kaks dna.DC is fighting an uphill battle and I'm 100% confident he/isp will emerge victorious.Working on 2012 now.Aside from my 3rd and previous sentence it's just my opinion.

Well this is a tough one, but LE did say the suspect may have changed their appearance, gained or lost wait, changed their routine etc. It is difficult for me to push the POST REPLY button on this but it does not seem like a shy, unaggressive, slothful, unenergetic performance to me. (Please understand I am not into public outdoor venues or the types of music presented at them.) Gotta be a parent's nightmare. The spin-move does have a lot of finesse. Here goes:

Well this is a tough one, but LE did say the suspect may have changed their appearance, gained or lost wait, changed their routine etc. It is difficult for me to push the POST REPLY button on this but it does not seem like a shy, unaggressive, slothful, unenergetic performance to me. (Please understand I am not into public outdoor venues or the types of music presented at them.) Gotta be a parent's nightmare. The spin-move does have a lot of finesse. Here goes:

Yuk.

Is that KAK, who roars?? :oops: I only heard a completely different voice of him.

16 miles..as the crow flies. And if we are to believe the "suggested height of BG" on the posters...this guy (RC) is really tall, 6ft 2 in., but the age range is possible. Hopefully this booking link is allowed, thank you in advance.
PS... Editing as information is found, okay. Sorry I am wrong about bail as release was on OR (own recognizance.) Hmmm, wonder what makes his arrest a "releasable OR charge" and other persons of roughly the same age, not?
Only saying: this man has the wrong eye color. Blue eyes were not, what the witness saw. ;)

So frustrating that there is video, audio and DNA evidence and still no arrest. Was there cell phone data done on phones connected to towers close by? Why can’t family tree DNA matches be done? How much do LE know that they haven’t disclosed? When were the girls phones analysed? Did they find anything about a meet up? I can’t imagine how awful the wait for justice is for the family.

You have to wonder how someone who can make sweet music could be a killer. [/sarcasm]

So frustrating that there is video, audio and DNA evidence and still no arrest. Was there cell phone data done on phones connected to towers close by? Why can’t family tree DNA matches be done? How much do LE know that they haven’t disclosed? When were the girls phones analysed? Did they find anything about a meet up? I can’t imagine how awful the wait for justice is for the family.
simple.. they have partial touch dna..you need a full sample for any such proceeding..if its allowed in indiana
and they dont even know if it belongs to BG
When were the girls phones analysed? Did they find anything about a meet up?
the first thing they said after scanning their phones.. is that they don't think it had anything to do with catfishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413