Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
STARRYSTARRYNIGHT...You indicating JBC as BG got me searching his history. OMG...he is so creepy. No matter what, he'd be on my radar for every criminal violation for the last two decades within a 100 mile radius!! His photos of train trestles & sleeping under bridges actually caused a virtual OMG moment for me. He is one scary dude. These "millennial criminal pervs" really take to the internet stuff...TikTok, FB etc. Suddenly, I find my fear of tech and lack of skills not so embarrassing. The only issue I have about him is "He is too obvious." If that makes sense? ISP Carter's "you are hiding in plain sight" makes me equate this crime to someone who doesn't have a criminal past, someone who you would never expect, someone who is quickly discharged as a suspect because they looked/sounded clueless.
I can kind of seeing an officer saying, "We picked up the phone of an over weight 22 year old guy who lives in his dad's house and his phone has some *advertiser censored* on it." Response: Yah, him and 20,000,000 others and he doesn't have a criminal past...move along to someone else." IMO, KAK is the "wall flower" suspect hiding in plain sight. Just look at what he was able to get minors to do just by hiding behind a hand held cell phone and pretending to be an attractive, high flying hottie?
The most dangerous snake is not the one you see on the path, it is the one you didn't
STARRYSTARRYNIGHT...You indicating JBC as BG got me searching his history. OMG...he is so creepy. No matter what, he'd be on my radar for every criminal violation for the last two decades within a 100 mile radius!! His photos of train trestles & sleeping under bridges actually caused a virtual OMG moment for me. He is one scary dude. These "millennial criminal pervs" really take to the internet stuff...TikTok, FB etc. Suddenly, I find my fear of tech and lack of skills not so embarrassing. The only issue I have about him is "He is too obvious." If that makes sense? ISP Carter's "you are hiding in plain sight" makes me equate this crime to someone who doesn't have a criminal past, someone who you would never expect, someone who is quickly discharged as a suspect because they looked/sounded clueless.
I can kind of seeing an officer saying, "We picked up the phone of an over weight 22 year old guy who lives in his dad's house and his phone has some *advertiser censored* on it." Response: Yah, him and 20,000,000 others and he doesn't have a criminal past...move along to someone else." IMO, KAK is the "wall flower" suspect hiding in plain sight. Just look at what he was able to get minors to do just by hiding behind a hand held cell phone and pretending to be an attractive, high flying hottie?
The most dangerous snake is not the one you see on the path, it is the one you didn't see.
You might want to expand way more than 100 miles. He lived in Iowa and South Dakota, too, and IMO is a good fit for Evansdale, which is on the route back to Peru. Just saying. MOO.

ETA: sorry quoted twice. Not easy to fix on phone.

The most dangerous snake is not the one you see on the path, it is the one you didn't see.

These are good observations on both JBC and KAK.
I do believe KAK is involved in some way…a snake is a good description of him.
JBC is my best guess of who actually killed the girls, but to be honest, this case is so messed up there is no telling who they might end up arresting.
My biggest concern about the entire KAK situation is the amount of time LE has spent on it and there is still no arrest relating to Delphi. We have all read the KAK/police interview from two years ago and can pull out a lot of things that point to KAK and Delphi. But no arrests. Why? What’s missing?
Of course you could say the same thing about the entire investigation from day one. LE can talk all they want but the fact is, not one person has ever been deemed a true suspect by them. Why?
In reality, I swing from thinking an arrest is coming soon to LE has no idea who the killer is.

You might want to expand way more than 100 miles. He lived in Iowa and South Dakota, too, and IMO is a good fit for Evansdale, which is on the route back to Peru. Just saying. MOO.

Yes. And as detectives and investigators like to say…”there are no coincidences”.

Yes. And as detectives and investigators like to say…”there are no coincidences”.
And there are just so many with him! SO many. I often wondered if the crime scene included a (his) campsite but I don’t know how they wouldn’t have a ton of his DNA then.

And then real tangible evidence against the Klines. And before I started paying real attention to this case (pre-JBC) so many other problematic people/people with problematic situations on the periphery of this case. I can see why LE has had a difficult time.

I wonder how the next interview with LE went after they went through all the devices KAK had at the time of his arrest - the Xbox, the practically worthless computer that can’t even play Netflix, (yeah right, Keggie), the iPhone SE.

And there are just so many with him! SO many. I often wondered if the crime scene included a (his) campsite but I don’t know how they wouldn’t have a ton of his DNA then.

And then real tangible evidence against the Klines. And before I started paying real attention to this case (pre-JBC) so many other problematic people/people with problematic situations on the periphery of this case. I can see why LE has had a difficult time.

I wonder how the next interview with LE went after they went through all the devices KAK had at the time of his arrest - the Xbox, the practically worthless computer that can’t even play Netflix, (yeah right, Keggie), the iPhone SE.

A missing device - hmm.
A wiped iphone and a missing other device?
Yellow/Yubo.
MOO a ring of users being charged money for access would leave a lot of digital footprints in their wake.

A missing device - hmm.
A wiped iphone and a missing other device?
Yellow/Yubo.
MOO a ring of users being charged money for access would leave a lot of digital footprints in their wake.
Adding for clarification: in the 194 page LE transcript they ask about the devices he had at that time of his arrest then. They had already collected all those devices in 2017 in Peru, but then at the time of his arrest in 2020 he had a new batch of devices (and mentioned when asked that he sold the old iPhone that LE had previously in order to get the new SE)that I believe were at his girl friend’s in … Kokomo, I think? There was every indication (I think he even signed off on a warrant less search IIRC) that LE intended to collect them.

@IQuestion - if you haven’t yet, check out the JBC media thread. It has a timeline of movement and comprehensive court cases I think. Oh, and he also lived in TN for a spell.

again, I find myself asking the same question and that is...what do the police and the FBI think about JBC's Facebook and his tattoos and basically everything about him?. he is a disgusting pig and a killer..he tried to kill that child and he said so in a court of law. I hope someday we can find out what they went through with him and what he said when he was questioned..

to this day they have not alerted to any change in his status.

I have to say that I can not get JBC’s Facebook out of my mind either. The picture posted on the day following the murders with his dogs rolling in the mud for one. Lately the discussion of the place where the girls were found seems close to the creek. Could the girls have been covered in mud? Perhaps to cover up evidence as well as to conceal them? This would also perhaps destroy evidence. The picture of him at a camp site with what appears to be a pink sneaker still bothers me. The picture of his bike in a tree. Did he get around Delphi quickly because he had a bike? These are just a few that could be taunts.

@IQuestion - if you haven’t yet, check out the JBC media thread. It has a timeline of movement and comprehensive court cases I think. Oh, and he also lived in TN for a spell.

Thank you SCHATZ. On it!!!

I have to say that I can not get JBC’s Facebook out of my mind either. The picture posted on the day following the murders with his dogs rolling in the mud for one. Lately the discussion of the place where the girls were found seems close to the creek. Could the girls have been covered in mud? Perhaps to cover up evidence as well as to conceal them? This would also perhaps destroy evidence. The picture of him at a camp site with what appears to be a pink sneaker still bothers me. The picture of his bike in a tree. Did he get around Delphi quickly because he had a bike? These are just a few that could be taunts.
That's a very interesting idea about the girls being muddy. After the creek crossing, I think it's likely they might have had some mud on them, but I'd never before considered the killer using mud for purpose. My only hangup on this scenario is that in the RL search affidavit, it's mentioned the killer would likely have had bloody clothing due to high blood loss from the girls. If LE thought the killer's clothing would also likely be covered in mud, I think maybe that would have been included in the search affidavit. That's just my initial thought on it, though.

Last edited:

Actually, I am trying to find verification that he did live in Iowa. I know he had legal trouble in Iowa. Still trying to verify if he actually lived there or not.

That's a very interesting idea about the girls being muddy. After the creek crossing, I think it's likely they might have had some mud on them, but I'd never before considered the killer using mud for purpose. My only hangup on this scenario is that in the RL search affidavit, it's mentioned the killer would likely have had bloody clothing due to high blood loss from the girls. If LE thought the killer's clothing would also likely be covered in mud, I think maybe that would have been included in the search affidavit. That's just my initial thought on it, though.

I’m not so sure I can get behind that they were covered in mud, but, if they were, maybe that explains why it took so long to find them. Sorta camouflaged maybe…

I too am bothered by the contact between KAK and LG. Hell of a coincidence if it's a coincidence. But looking at the fact that he destroyed his devices, well, that can be mitigated and is not necessarily indicative of involvement in the murder. Possession of CSAM and evidence of that gross catfishing would be enough to justify destroying devices. "Oh noes. The world is about to learn who I really am." I see him as a hustler, with delusions of grandeur, and absolutely a liar, as if it's in his DNA. But's hard for me to see him as a successful double murderer. If it turns out he did it, the only reason I can see is that he was about to be exposed. That interview was a perfect example of how he scrambles like a cockroach under close scrutiny. I hope more interviews are released.

I too am bothered by the contact between KAK and LG. Hell of a coincidence if it's a coincidence. But looking at the fact that he destroyed his devices, well, that can be mitigated and is not necessarily indicative of involvement in the murder. Possession of CSAM and evidence of that gross catfishing would be enough to justify destroying devices. "Oh noes. The world is about to learn who I really am." I see him as a hustler, with delusions of grandeur, and absolutely a liar, as if it's in his DNA. But's hard for me to see him as a successful double murderer. If it turns out he did it, the only reason I can see is that he was about to be exposed. That interview was a perfect example of how he scrambles like a cockroach under close scrutiny. I hope more interviews are released.
Raised in terror -yet he is pretty bright. MOO not all abusers are a result of generational abuse, but in this case it looks true.
MOO police should look back to the grandfather to see if there are some noteworthy signature and or staging clues within the family.
KAK reads as a slippery liar and a boaster. Making himself puff up with false claims.
At the cost of a decent self KAK kept him free of being driven at, shoved into toilets, having broken arms and /or being shot at with BBs etc. MOO he also had to quell the instinct to protect his mother, and ending that decent impulse is where MOO his life became a game of lying to get his lies believed and to corrupt the naive.

I think your description "hustler, with delusions of grandeur" was extremely generous and then you nailed it with "scrambles like a cockroach under close scrutiny." My question is, "If KAK already knew LE had many of his devices with "bad stuff" on them and he would be found out....Why, after the first trip to the police station, did he find it necessary to erase FB, Safari, Meetme from the misplaced/hidden phone?
""The evidence contained in these applications were destroyed when the user deleted them from the device before turning it into law enforcement."
I can't explain away or mitigate his actions because he knew he was destroying evidence in the investigation of a double homicide. He claims he was just following the case in Vegas because it was "local news." And yet when he had the opportunity to help/provide information on the victims...he denied ever knowing, speaking or communicating with them and destroyed information that might be helpful.
IDK...perhaps a scenario in which someone had communicated their compulsion to him and he had an "Oh no, I went along with guy's compulsion, encouraging & adding to his depravity. I went along with the idea, but never thought he would go through with it."??? (He could use that info in a plea bargain for identifying the perp, but after 23 months in jail, that hasn't happened, huh?)
5yrs and still speculating, ugh.

LE had already confiscated his phones and devices that day and he had freely admitted to all the CSAM found on them. He wasn’t hiding that from them, so why wouldn’t he just turn over the iPhone once it was found and say “oh, here’s that other phone. It has disgusting stuff on it too”.
LE had questioned him about CSAM and about Delphi. He admitted the CSAM, denied anything about Delphi.
I think he deleted things on the iPhone because he knew it specifically had connections to Delphi on it. That’s what he was hiding from police.

LE had already confiscated his phones and devices that day and he had freely admitted to all the CSAM found on them. He wasn’t hiding that from them, so why wouldn’t he just turn over the iPhone once it was found and say “oh, here’s that other phone. It has disgusting stuff on it too”.
LE had questioned him about CSAM and about Delphi. He admitted the CSAM, denied anything about Delphi.
I think he deleted things on the iPhone because he knew it specifically had connections to Delphi on it. That’s what he was hiding from police.
Yes! Regardless what people think about whether LE lied about things in the 2020 interview, there's no refuting some of the facts linking KAK. We know he was given a polygraph about Delphi, we know he wiped that specific phone, and we know he's admitted talking to L's friend (and probably L herself) as a-shots. That looks bad even if one doesn't believe anything else LE said.

Wish I could give all of you 5 stars for your thoughts today... I appreciate all you add to the conversation!!
A little off topic ... wondering about the multiple log ins (close in time) and all emanating from KAK's house. Could it have been KAK/solely and all along as a way to confuse the recipients of his messages. For instance, I can log in to WS through my computer, then use my spouse's laptop and log in under his identity, and then I could still log in under another identity on my huge old desk top, and if I had any skills at all, I could also log in with one of those fancy cell phones, right? The recipient/viewer would be none the wiser and think I was 4 different people. Why wouldn't KAK being doing something like this to trick/confuse underage girls? Sort of a way to reaffirm his/A_S existence as a real person. Heck, he already pretended to be hot male A_S (not my type) and at the same time pretended to be a female named Em***a.
Editing example validation using multiple devices? : A_S: I met KAK while he was performing in Florida
KAK: Yeah A_S is a really cool guy and we went club hopping in his lamborghini.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member