Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that we are still allowed to use Gray Hughes as a source for information!
I am including a link for his latest Delphi podcast.
On this, he discusses information that he received from a close friend of AW.
He says that according to her, there was an "F" or "Fsymbol " left at the scene of the crime.
Has anyone ever heard this before?
And can anyone think of what the heck and "F Symbol" could mean or stand for?

JMO

Well that’s new. I’ve heard of other symbols but not an “f”. Who knows what’s true! That being said, GH doesn’t usually throw junk out there.

Several times he said that it was because of the "circumstances of the crime" and "evidence at the scene" that he thought it would be solved quickly. Now I'm wondering what all the perpetrator(s) left behind. To me, it sounds as if items belonging to the perpetrator(s) were left behind. Does anyone else get that sense? TIA
Agree.

file:///C:/Users/Student/Downloads/MTC%20Kegan%20Kline.pdf_Redacted.pdf

Okay...the prosecutor has no objection for the continuance???
KAK is in the process of exploring other legal options?!!!!!

What does this mean?
Anyone?

JMO
"Exploring other legal options" sounds like KAK may be in the process of trying to find a new lawyer? Of course, this is seen sometimes when defendants aren't happy with their representation, though that's not the only reason this could happen - sometimes personal issues come up (illness, family circumstances, etc) and the lawyer cannot continue for various reasons.

"Exploring other legal options" sounds like KAK may be in the process of trying to find a new lawyer? Of course, this is seen sometimes when defendants aren't happy with their representation, though that's not the only reason this could happen - sometimes personal issues come up (illness, family circumstances, etc) and the lawyer cannot continue for various reasons.
Thank you for always pulling me back down from the clouds with some logic! ❤️

Anybody hear about ZVermillion....he accessed someone's drop box the day after the murders. IE, the day Abby and Libby were found, February 14, 2017. And, then again when the sketches were released. What do all of these guys have in common besides being in possession of "advertised censored" materials.... Oh yah, that famous "drop box."
link?

Do you think that the prosecution would be okay with that?
I mean, if it is because KAK is not happy with his legal representation?
That sounds like a stalling tactic , and I would imagine that would not be good enough?

JMO

I hope that we are still allowed to use Gray Hughes as a source for information!
I am including a link for his latest Delphi podcast.
On this, he discusses information that he received from a close friend of AW.
He says that according to her, there was an "F" or "Fsymbol " left at the scene of the crime.
Has anyone ever heard this before?
And can anyone think of what the heck and "F Symbol" could mean or stand for?

JMO
hmmmmm

the letter F
the F curse word
f-stop used in photography (first thing that came to my mind)
are there any groups/cults/organizations that use a symbol with the letter F?

That sounds like a stalling tactic , and I would imagine that would not be good enough?

JMO
The DA might not like it but might think it's better to allow it now than to get a conviction that could be appealed/overturned for ineffective counsel?

JMO
If it was due to being unhappy with representation, it's a definite stall tactic and unlikely to be agreed upon, IMO. If the defense lawyer legitimately has an issue going forward, then I think it's more likely that all parties would agree.

Could be a plea deal developing, but they have had sooo long to get to that point. Now KAK gets another 45 days or longer to "decide" what he wants to do....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishbl