Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have internet contact with girls 16 and older....no you don't
I never contacted LG....yes you did, for 50 days and on the day of the murders.
My internet CSAM was as a minor....no you were over 21 years of age
I've never been to Delphi.... yes you have
Okay, I was at the Monon High Bridge, but I sat in the car during the murders...Really?
I rode all the way back to Peru with the killer and watched him throw the murder weapon off the bridge and into the Wabash. Really?
I was so traumatized by the event, I had to go unwind in Las Vegas. Really?
And then I continued to live with the killer for another 4 months. Really?

As for "the alphabet LE's "meeting on a military base? Maybe better facility for a large group? More able to control the onslaught of cameras/reporters when another arrest is made?
The ability to use "secured" internet communications with other countries?
KAK has had threats against his life in jail?
OR longshot.... I just remembered something that happened to a military dependent, who was assaulted/accosted as she walked to an elementary school in military housing. Because the attempted assault took place on the grounds of military housing, the FBI showed up immediately. Could some of his victims have been children living in nearby military housing?
Lots of thoughts, but I'm going with controlling cameras/reporters instead of overwhelming a small community with tons of interested media outlets flocking to the town..

Last edited:
I only have internet contact with girls 16 and older....no you don't
I never contacted LG....yes you did, for 50 days and on the day of the murders.
My internet CSAM was as a minor....no you were over 21 years of age
I've never been to Delphi.... yes you have
Okay, I was at the Monon High Bridge, but I sat in the car during the murders...Really?
I rode all the way back to Peru with the killer and watched him throw the murder weapon off the bridge and into the Wabash. Really?
I was so traumatized by the event, I had to go unwind in Las Vegas. Really?
And then I continued to live with the killer for another 4 months. Really?

As for "the alphabet LE's "meeting on a military base? Maybe better facility for a large group? More able to control the onslaught of cameras/reporters when another arrest is made?
The ability to use "secured" internet communications with other countries?
KAK has had threats against his life in jail?
OR longshot.... I just remembered something that happened to a military dependent, who was assaulted/accosted as she walked to an elementary school in military housing. Because the attempted assault took place on the grounds of military housing, the FBI showed up immediately. Could some of his victims have been children living in nearby military housing?
Lots of thoughts, but I'm going with controlling cameras/reporters instead of overwhelming a small community with tons of interested media outlets flocking to the town..
Can someone give me a quick recap on how we know Grissom AFB is involved/what exactly was stated? I still haven’t listened to the podcasts.

Can someone give me a quick recap on how we know Grissom AFB is involved/what exactly was stated? I still haven’t listened to the podcasts.
According to MS's source, when ISP took custody of KAK on August 19, 2022, they took him to Grissom AFB. MS also reported multiple agencies were involved.

The Delphi Murders: September Updates

There has to be a way to fix that video. Send it through NASA if you have to. If she'd have gotten a clearer video he'd be in jail right now. We've the audio and video they captured though thank God.
Prayers for their families.

They did send it to NASA. There's really nothing you can do with it. In order to fix it up, you're creating new pixels. AI does the same thing, it basically guesses what colors go where and that would not fly in a court room. Everyone and their mother has tried to mess with it in photoshop and there's just nothing that can be done.

.... KAK has not been cleared of anything. A first time CSAM arrest would normally get only 4 years in prison and court ordered monitoring. But, he is still incarcerated and weighing his options. What kind of options, if he was only bargaining for first time offender status? Hey any first year attorney would plead his "childhood", male parent, learning disabilities...blah, blah, blah and have him out on a monitor and counseling. He just placed himself at the Monon High Bridge during the murders....chances are his DNA would be all over the place because he would have had access to everything in the vehicle via touch DNA, alone. My earlier post was to emphasize KAK's pathological assertions, but are always revealed as lies. LE has been very clever in "moving-him-down-the-path" of admitting his direct involvement with the murders. It has taken a long time, but they have actually placed him near and totally aware of the time of the murders. I'd say progress, albeit slower than molasses in February, is being made to show his direct involvement. I have been reading about his "condition" and anger outburst (tantrum) can be extremely violent. I hear the timber of his voice in, "Down the hill"....

Something bothers me about the three year and three month gap between KAK's CSAM charges. Am I really supposed to believe that the 2/25/17 search spooked KAK into not participating in CSAM activities for over three years? Then, suddenly, he's back at it on 5/14/2020 for a day and gets busted three months later?

Or, am I supposed to believe that LE completely overlooked KAK during those three years and when they finally got their act together and arrested him, he had been so savvy in covering his tracks that they couldn't find any CSAM on any of his devices from those three years except the one on 5/14/2020?

I can't buy it. This is a guy with 30 CSAM-related charges. That's a lot, IMO. This is also a guy who falsified dates on FB, gives jailhouse interviews without his lawyer, and tells LE he can't drive because of a seizure disorder then proceeds to describe what kind of car he has.

Something is missing in our knowledge, I think. Missing devices, perhaps? IDK. Would LE save evidence for later charges on a different case?

Last edited:
Something bothers me about the three year and three month gap between KAK's CSAM charges. Am I really supposed to believe that the 2/25/17 search spooked KAK into not participating in CSAM activities for over three years? Then, suddenly, he's back at it on 5/14/2020 for a day and gets busted three months later?

Or, am I supposed to believe that LE completely overlooked KAK during those three years and when they finally got their act together and arrested him, he had been so savvy in covering his tracks that they couldn't find any CSAM on any of his devices from those three years except the one on 5/14/2020?

I can't buy it. This is a guy with 30 CSAM-related charges. That's a lot, IMO. This is also a guy who falsified dates on FB, gives jailhouse interviews without his lawyer, and tells LE he can't drive because of a seizure disorder then proceeds to describe what kind of car he has.

Something is missing in our knowledge, I think. Missing devices, perhaps? IDK...
The three year gap/arrest is really strange. About his car, was that the one his dad gave him? Was he living with his girlfriend at that time?

The three year gap/arrest is really strange. About his car, was that the one his dad gave him? Was he living with his girlfriend at that time?
Iirc, when LE asked him during the 2020 interview what kind of car he had (at that current time), he said the Grand Am. I do think it was said that his dad gave it to him, although I'm not sure without re-reading the transcripts. And I also believe he was staying at his girlfriend's when he was arrested.

ETA: Another question I have is whether there is a statute of limitation to file charges on CSAM in Indiana, and if so, what is that timeframe? I think it's 5 years for Level 3, 4, 5, and 6 felonies.

Last edited:
No one has asked, but I've been super caffeinated & feelin' it majorly. (Insert furiously typing emoji) And been reading about "chirp" because KAK was misusing it to contact people other than "loved ones." Oh he is such a clever boy, aint he? He quickly figured out how to abuse the privilege and insert his perverted sex compulsions. It was started to compensate for no
visitations during Covid lock down. I guess jailbirds chirp? and Rats squeal?
"A recent addition to the jail are Chirps, rentable mobile phones inmates can use to reach their loved ones. Inmates pay a $15 activation fee and $4 per month to rent the devices. Each message sent by an inmate costs 10 cents and can be a maximum of 160 characters long. Mar 30, 2020"
My link/refernce is info from Mrdr podcast.

Something is missing in our knowledge, I think. Missing devices, perhaps? IDK. Would LE save evidence for later charges on a different case?
YEP.

No one has asked, but I've been super caffeinated & feelin' it majorly. (Insert furiously typing emoji) And been reading about "chirp" because KAK was misusing it to contact people other than "loved ones." Oh he is such a clever boy, aint he? He quickly figured out how to abuse the privilege and insert his perverted sex compulsions. It was started to compensate for no
visitations during Covid lock down. I guess jailbirds chirp? and Rats squeal?
"A recent addition to the jail are Chirps, rentable mobile phones inmates can use to reach their loved ones. Inmates pay a $15 activation fee and $4 per month to rent the devices. Each message sent by an inmate costs 10 cents and can be a maximum of 160 characters long. Mar 30, 2020"
My link/refernce is info from Mrdr podcast.
I have a feeling that Chirp can be monitored. Whether or not it is would be another thing, but even knowing the possibility that his texts might be seen by LE could be a deterrent unless the word was out that LE never checked. And if not actively monitored, I wonder if they are saved on file in case anything came up? Imagine if someone chirped a buddy to off a witness before a trial. I don't think the jails would let that kind of free form communication go without some kind of documentation. JMO.

I have a feeling that Chirp can be monitored. Whether or not it is would be another thing, but even knowing the possibility that his texts might be seen by LE could be a deterrent unless the word was out that LE never checked. And if not actively monitored, I wonder if they are saved on file in case anything came up? Imagine if someone chirped a buddy to off a witness before a trial. I don't think the jails would let that kind of free form communication go without some kind of documentation. JMO.
TL4S Kiddo, you always have the best information! So, it does make sense chirps are not monitored in "real time" but retrievable if needed. Makes sense. But, a "chirp" could be in possession of anyone or shared, right. But, a voice could be recorded and readily identified. What happened to the old fashioned, "Will you accept a collect call from your locked up adult child/pal/spouse?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc