Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it take 2 weeks for certain forensic tests to come back?
It depends. Certain tests can be expedited if the circumstances warrant it, to include DNA.

I don’t think that two week timeframe has anything to do with lab tests though.

Mostly because I don’t think they’ve suddenly got new items to test.

I have read a few posts in here recently where some are starting to think family member of family connected. I had never pondered much on this theory until now. I will say this while stomping my foot. IMO and IF the suspect is a family member or family connected then these questions MAY have an answer.

1. Does LE have DNA - Yes, but IMO only DNA that belongs to family or close friends of family that would frequent Libby's home. Also Remember, Abby spent the night at Libby's just the night before. So all DNA established at the crime scene is understandable DNA no distinctive DNA exists.

2. Why hasn't familial DNA testing been completed? Refer to #1.

3. Why hasn't a Parabon sketch been conducted? Refer to #1 and they don't need one, they have all the faces of DNA found on hand.

4. Why was the families not informed of the press conference content until the morning of? IMO things are closer to home than appeared 2 years ago. IF LE is considering the possibility of a family member, the families will be the last to know.

5. IF the decision to go to the bridge at last minute as BP states who else was within ear shot of that conversation or the phone call to Libby's Dad to be picked up? Hmmmm. IMO Family member or someone very close to the family that would naturally have DNA on one or both of the girls.

6. Has the witness of 2 years ago that gave the description to the artist that drew this latest sketch do a photo lineup of all donors of DNA at the crime scene and make a possible ID? IMO we may never know but even if the witness did do an ID it's not enough to convict, is it?

7. Was either or both of the girls sexually assaulted? We don't know. I am starting to believe that someone's DNA would be a lot more questionable than the rest even if a family member, as in a serious red flag.

Please feel free to inform me if I am out in left field on this but this has potential IMO.

If someone can please help me.How far is the County Road 300 North next to the Hoosier ... Services/Department of Child Services/Welfare building in Delphi.building from this house and where Libby and Abby were found? Does someone have a map of how far apart they are? Police search property where Delphi teens found

Yes, google earth maps have been supplied here earlier, but I would like to see an overlay of the now demolished building where the car was parked to the trails on the trail map - you know, the old fashioned kind of map. There are many entrances to the trails. I don’t think the car was necessarily near the parking area where the girls were dropped off, but nearer to the area where they were found. Someone here could clarify. TIA.

In regards to his outfit, this is why I don’t think the guy is local. Someone would have recognised him by now.

While he looks ‘clean’, it’s hard to tell from the photo.

Since they couldn’t match his DNA in the system, he doesn’t have a prior arrest, but that doesn’t mean this is his first time either. He had been watching those girls from probably the second they stepped foot on that trail and he could have been anywhere. With no leaves on the trees, he had vantage points from just anywhere.

I think he has family there and his DNA matches the family.

If someone can please help me.How far is the County Road 300 North next to the Hoosier ... Services/Department of Child Services/Welfare building in Delphi.building from this house and where Libby and Abby were found? Does someone have a map of how far apart they are? Police search property where Delphi teens found
Yes, google earth maps have been supplied here earlier, but I would like to see an overlay of the now demolished building where the car was parked to the trails on the trail map - you know, the old fashioned kind of map. There are many entrances to the trails. I don’t think the car was necessarily near the parking area where the girls were dropped off, but nearer to the area where they were found. Someone here could clarify. TIA.

Google earth view of where the vehicle was, the bridge, and X where the bodies were found.

upload_2019-4-24_19-42-58.png
Google Maps

Yes near where they were found.That's interesting.I would love to see these maps too.

Good question.
I don’t think after two years that LE has decided to reach out and ask about a parked car for the first time, especially with no description. Nor do I think they expect BG to call them and admit he’s the driver.
Therefore, I can only imagine three possibilities:
1. They are trying to CONFIRM another witness account of BG seen with this vehicle
2. They are trying to jog someone else’s recall of the absence of the car during that day/time and make the connection with the new sketch/word “guys”/gait.
3. There is a possibility that there is a second person somehow connected to the car and they want to know if they are an unwitting or involved participant.
Can anyone think of other possibilities?

Wondering that too about #3. What if the younger drawing is the BGs son in the "abandoned car"?

A press release was issued today - Forget the first sketch, wrong guy.

ISP: First Delphi sketch is not POI in murders
They're making it confusing for so many. I understand they want us to look at picture number 2 as that is the way he appears. But why don't they just say he was disguised in picture number 1. Are they saying it isn't the same person whatsoever and if that was the case why did person number 1 not turn himself in to prove that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413