Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he was hiding in plain sight.

Who knows what goes on behind closed doors.

It would be interesting to know if there had been any recent upheaval in his personal life. Separation, divorce etc.

Karla Homolka ratted out Paul Bernardo after he beat her up so bad she feared for her life. Not that she wasn’t complicit but that was the deed that made her talk.

Who knows. Something similar?

MOO
Jumping in before i get to the end of the thread.. im wondering if K K gave up info to help his CSAM case going on right now(using initials to not violate TOS)

Like you, I'm sort of flabbergasted if that height is correct. That would be unusual for a man. Forget all the other details, that one alone would have likely narrowed the search down considerably if eye witnesses mentioned it (and why wouldn't they?). Of course, it could just be a typo on the website, that happens, but if it IS correct, that is just so strange. Was that not shared with the public for some reason? Because we are looking for a guy who looks like this sketch vs. we are looking for a guy in the 5'3"-5'5" height range who looks like this sketch is a very, very different thing. Looking at photos, he doesn't look that short, but hard to tell for sure. I'm so curious.
Again adding to the theory that the sketches/witnesses didn’t see BG. They also specificity said not blue eyes. Being 5’4” would have been notable even if they didn’t notice anything else about him. I’m short so any time a man is around my height I notice since they typically tower over me.

I had more to add but can’t find the link I wanted to discuss the initial height estimate for BG.

Looks like a Heavy typo because the linked article says nothing of the sort
It appears the media is relying on sources but are not yet able to officially confirm what the charges are. I assume in the State of Indiana a suspect can be held for a certain time pending formal charges to be later placed? Maybe that explains where things stand today?

“……Fox 59 in Indianapolis is reporting that a man named Richard Allen, 50, was arrested and booked into the Carroll County Jail on suspicion of murder in connection to the girls' killings. Fox 59 reported that the man was moved to a state facility for his safety.

The Indianapolis news outlet attributed the information to "sources."

The Journal & Courier called the Carroll County Jail. No one answered.

The Journal & Courier called Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby several times and left voicemails. He did not respond.

Indiana State Police Sgt. Jeremy Piers said he cannot confirm if an arrest was made in the case.

Indiana laws require police to release the identity of anyone arrested, as well as anyone incarcerated at a jail or prison within 24 hours of the arrest. The name, age, and address of the person arrested, as well as the crimes he is suspected of committing, is required by law to be released.

Piers still refused to release information, saying that any update will be released Monday.

The Journal & Courier filed a request Friday afternoon to inspect public information with Indiana State Police and Leazenby. They are required to respond within 24 hours of the request…..”

MOO Feeling emotional and also the most hopeful about this case being solved that I have since day 1. I know the hardworking LE team will not rest until there's a conviction and these precious and strong young ladies have justice. I keep thinking about Libby taking action to document the deranged individual. She would have been a heck of a LE investigator, websleuth or anything else she set her mind on. I again find a bit of comfort knowing these girls were so loved in their lives and that they each had such a loyal best friend that stood by each other.

It's going to be a long weekend waiting for the press conference but we are really close now. Justice is near. MOO

Again adding to the theory that the sketches/witnesses didn’t see BG. They also specificity said not blue eyes. Being 5’4” would have been notable even if they didn’t notice anything else about him. I’m short so any time a man is around my height I notice since they typically tower over me.

I had more to add but can’t find the link I wanted to discuss the initial height estimate for BG.
I’ve always believed eye witness accounts claiming to have seen him were mistaken identity due to fact his pants would have been wet and blood was no doubt present on his clothing. JMO

Not to mention, on the bridge, he had a sloppy, sort of unkept look. At work he was probably neatly groomed.
And a neatly styled, older pharmacy technician will almost subconsciously give an impression of safety/security. They are like Dr.'s in that they help us when we're sick. Not someone you would probably even consider in thinking about as a killer.

I do think having a clean criminal record, family man, perhaps a regular church goer probably helped keep him from even being suspected.

Wow, I'm still in a bit of shock myself.

MOO

Earlier I listed what LE may possibly have on this guy.

One of them was items or trophies.

Now I see this:
"According to WISH-TV, citing the search warrant, two articles of clothing from one of the girls was missing from the scene, leading authorities to believe they may have been taken as a souvenir."

Makes one wonder....

It must be devastating for his family to realize this, but BTK killer’s wife and daughter also had no clue that husband/father had been in that case killing for years.
Yes but there wasn’t cell phone video and audio of BTK or most perps prior to 15 years ago when the first iPhone came out and everyone had a device in their pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413