IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also just get a feeling this was not a scheduled meetup. Its a real weird place to schedule a meetup! Like Steelman said- especially when it is not near a landmark.

Also, I am not going to put a whole lot of faith in the "at least know what is going on in their lives" YET as a clue that the girls were somehow inviting this monster to a tryst in the woods. It was also said that they were not in danger of anything except the weather. And that turned out not to be true. Of course, maybe the police discovered a meetup, which is why the first statement was made. I don't know. I just get the feeling this is another sicko perv who gets off on intimidating, controlling and killing women he perceives as weaker than him. But, that is only a guess! Nothing to back that up.

My hope is that since it was on a river bank that there is some shoe print evidence or something. Also, I am guessing he tossed those 2 phones in the water, which is why they both went dead around the same time.

Oh- I did wonder about screams, too. I mean they could definitely been gagged or told scream and you die, but I wonder if anyone heard anything.

You have different scenarios that need to be considered:

1) The girls told people via social media that they were going to the bridge, and a total stranger followed them online, and then also followed them to the bridge, knowing they would make an appearance that day.

2) The girls told people via social media that they were going to the bridge, and someone they were familiar with sprang a trap on them.

3) The girls had a prearranged meeting with a "boy" they met online who turned out to be anything but a boy.

4) Totally random event where a sex predator was lying in wait for a victim. He may have waited in the bushes for hours before anyone came along, but when they finally did, he was ready. He may have also followed them from a distance, with the only problem being, nobody else at the park seems to have seen this person.

No age limit seems to apply to this attack......could be a male anywhere from 15 years old to 60 years old, if there was a sexual assault.

Way off in the far distance you have the possibility that it was an attack carried out by other females. It's been known to happen, but it's rare, really rare.

What's on his pants under his jacket? Is that just a shadow? It looks sort of rust-colored or red.

I think it's the tail of his shirt not tucked in. You can see it all the way around except around his hand, where it's bunched up.

What's on his pants under his jacket? Is that just a shadow? It looks sort of rust-colored or red.
Yea I believe that's a shirt under the jacket

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

the more I think about it, the more I think that they were planning to meet up with someone at the trails.

Most 13 yr old girls are pretty social and also are really interested in boys at this age. So I would think they would have wanted to be dropped off somewhere more 'social'---like Burger King or the local park that the skate boarders go to.

So getting dropped off where they did, makes more sense to me if they thought someone 'cool' was going to be there too....:cry:

I can't help but wonder if this area is a known "hang out" for teens. I mean it's pretty isolated and away from parental supervision. Any locals know?

Soooo I'm going back to the last picture. Could it really be a person???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well we know that the "people" far back on the bridge are wooden posts, and the "person" to the left of Abigail would have to be like 30 feet tall, so no, probably not.

Liberty took the picture for her snapchat. Abigail is the one in the photo.

Just want to say how great of a photo that was, good framing, good lighting, and if Abigail wasn't posing she's got a good eye for when to press capture.

Apologies , couldn't delete this.

Wanted to add that it's hopefully good news in this case that LE released a photo of the unidentified person on the trail ?
Might be their best lead thus far.

If the man is innocent-- his best option would be to come forward and give an interview to the police , so they can rule him out.

13z8qc5.jpg

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/help-isp-identify-this-man-who-was-on-the-walking-trails-monday-near-delphi

Yea I believe that's a shirt under the jacket

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Pretty ordinary looking dude.

eta: Dude? are you a guy dude or a girl dude?

SABBM

Was there a link for that info ? Maybe someone posted it and I missed it... sorry if that's the case.

Both victims' phones and social media 'footprints' will maybe crack this.
Hard to believe anyone could set up an encounter without verifying it first, either over the phone or other internet accounts.
If that's what happened.

Or just a random opportunity ?
Or the girls happened upon something they shouldn't have seen ?

Regardless.. I hope they catch this perp and give him/her/them the DP.
:moo:

The girls haven’t answered their phones since around the time they went missing.

“Missing, abducted, we don’t know for sure,” said Patty.” The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.”
https://www.google.com/amp/wlfi.com...ng-teens-in-carroll-county/amp/?client=safari

Sorry I wonder who took the picture of the male posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's the tail of his shirt not tucked in. You can see it all the way around except around his hand, where it's bunched up.

Or perhaps a hoodie underneath jacket. Hoodie has pockets. Guy is reaching it for phone, cigarettes, etc?? Perhaps taken from trail cam or individual in area (police asked all who photographed in the area that day to bring in images)

My guess is they want to speak directly with anyone who was there that day. What they heard, saw, did...

SABBM

Was there a link for that info ? Maybe someone posted it and I missed it... sorry if that's the case.

Both victims' phones and social media 'footprints' will maybe crack this.
Hard to believe anyone could set up an encounter without verifying it first, either over the phone or other internet accounts.
If that's what happened.

Or just a random opportunity ?
Or the girls happened upon something they shouldn't have seen ?

Regardless.. I hope they catch this perp and give him/her/them the DP.
:moo:

According to police and family members, the girls phones pinged in multiple locations but were shut
off shortly after they were reported missing.

A woman who was at the bridge commented on a Facebook post by a family member of one of the girls, saying she had been at the bridge shortly after the girls posted the photo. She said she didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

His shirt? Looks like he was was on the bridge? Now who took that picture and why?

I originally thought this was done by a peer(s) but after seeing this rando dude now I wonder if it isn't some creeper met online. So devastating.

I also just get a feeling this was not a scheduled meetup. Its a real weird place to schedule a meetup! Like Steelman said- especially when it is not near a landmark.

Also, I am not going to put a whole lot of faith in the "at least know what is going on in their lives" YET as a clue that the girls were somehow inviting this monster to a tryst in the woods. It was also said that they were not in danger of anything except the weather. And that turned out not to be true. Of course, maybe the police discovered a meetup, which is why the first statement was made. I don't know. I just get the feeling this is another sicko perv who gets off on intimidating, controlling and killing women he perceives as weaker than him. But, that is only a guess! Nothing to back that up.

My hope is that since it was on a river bank that there is some shoe print evidence or something. Also, I am guessing he tossed those 2 phones in the water, which is why they both went dead around the same time.

Oh- I did wonder about screams, too. I mean they could definitely been gagged or told scream and you die, but I wonder if anyone heard anything.

I lean more as to a meetup. The LE appears to me to know who this is. So either they have an electronic trail of the meetup or it may be the person that owns that property. If it was chance meetup, why are they not worried to allow people to hike the same area. I think they "know" who their suspect and and will arrest them once they have DNA or other evidence.

Not sure about phones int he water, one article had the phones pinging around town after they were missing.

This is just one possibility and a guess on my part. I have no knowledge of the area whatsoever, but from the angle of the picture, could it possibly have been an image captured by some sort of trail cam?

Or perhaps a hoodie underneath jacket. Hoodie has pockets. Guy is reaching it for phone, cigarettes, etc?? Perhaps taken from trail cam or individual in area (police asked all who photographed in the area that day to bring in images)

My guess is they want to speak directly with anyone who was there that day. What they heard, saw, did...

I think the person is just walking with their hands in their pockets.

Could be both a hoodie and a shirt. The hoodie appears to be gray.

eta: the more I look at it the more I think he's got something under his jacket, more than just a hoodie. Something bulky but not very heavy.

Still not sure whether it might be a female person.

Not a mod but I make a lot of maps :p You can post a map that includes SO information, just make sure to include the SO registry link, linking to the individuals information, in the map itself.

Example - Like this one I did recently

and we LOVE your maps skibaboo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members