IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or possibly a bunched up portion of the grey hoodie that is not laying flat and smooth but bunched up beneath the windbreaker?
I agree looks like a hooodie. My reply is very slow. Is anyone else's?

Definitely looks like a cap to me but I'm not sure that it's backwards. At first I thought it was backwards but there is what sort of looks like a bill. His upper face looks shaded and what I first thought to be the hole where the adjusting strap goes, now looks like the side of the bill that's not facing the sun. I seriously hate this guy for wearing a camo/brown hat...

The pants are confusing me. The brown color doesn't look like a shirt or a shadow to me. They look like colored (discolored?) jeans from the pockets up. Tragic fashion mistake.

At first I thought light colored hair but now I see a very folded inward bill of the hat. I see this a lot here in Texas where the curve the bill of the hat inwards. Idk I usually can't "see" what others see in pictures but this guy looks like a country/ranch farm worker type. Moo

He looks like the figure in the cropped and blown up part of the bridge picture I posted earlier.

I don't think it does. But I also just don't see a figure in those trees either. That would really be creepy if this turns out to be the person who killed those sweet girls. Maybe he IS lurking around back behind the trees and LE used something to zoom in and clear up the picture somehow? But to me it looks like he is walking on the same bridge the girls were. Creepy for sure! JMO

I don't see one with the same last name?
It wasn't the same last name as a victim, I corrected my post. The registered offender had the same last name as one of the victim's social media contacts and the photos from social media and the registered offender's photo looked like it could be the same person.

It was removed because it was a social media link, not MSM.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I think the brown under the edge of his jacket is simply a long t-shirt that isn't tucked in. I have shirts that extend below my jackets too like that.

Whoever did this felt as though there was no choice but to kill the two girls. There's always the chance they either knew him or recognized him.

I'm betting there is going to be an electronic trail....I'm doubting random unless he is an ego maniac to take the chance on two girls at once. I don't think this was random.

Or possibly a bunched up portion of the grey hoodie that is not laying flat and smooth but bunched up beneath the windbreaker?

I'm seeing a plastic bag under his jacket, with something in causing the jacket to bulk out, and the handle poking out the top.

At first I thought light colored hair but now I see a very folded inward bill of the hat. I see this a lot here in Texas where the curve the bill of the hat inwards. Idk I usually can't "see" what others see in pictures but this guy looks like a country/ranch farm worker type. Moo
He looks exactly like my dad. Coincidentally Texan. I think this is just a common clothing choice for a man in his 40s-50s that grew up in rural areas. IMO.

He seems pretty heavily dressed for the weather. All Abigail needed was a cardigan. :thinking:

Those are 2 different pictures! We have been looking at the one with the right foot up. In the pic with the right foot down, it looks more like a shirt.

I am going to bring forward my post about parenting a teenager. The worst thing imaginable happened to these parents. And I can assume they made thoughtful parenting decisions. Most of us do. Hindsight is always clear and reasonable decisions have to be respected and appreciated. It's so easy to question someone, once there is an outcome! It is NO ONE'S fault except the murdering beast that lurked in the woods that day. No ones.

I couldn't agree more.

My thought exactly in lieu of the picture just released of the man on the bridge. Someone should send the "man" in the woods in to them just in case it is someone.

Those are 2 different pictures! We have been looking at the one with the right foot up. In the pic with the right foot down, it looks more like a shirt.
You're right! I didn't even notice there were 2 pictures. That's definitely a shirt.

I'm seeing a plastic bag under his jacket, with something in causing the jacket to bulk out, and the handle poking out the top.

You see what ???

What have I told you about combining prescription drugs and alcohol and then getting on Websleuths ? an NO WAY large 36_2_20.gif

If you'll look at the bigger picture of this man, IMO I see where his hair is parted and I'm not seeing where it could be a backward hat because the lines aren't matching up and it appears as if his bangs swoop to the right.
37d0f5be0e39604b11ff975279900d32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

He looks exactly like my dad. Coincidentally Texan. I think this is just a common clothing choice for a man in his 40s-50s that grew up in rural areas. IMO.

He seems pretty heavily dressed for the weather. All Abigail needed was a cardigan. :thinking:
I think His clothing is out of place for a trail. Just weird choice of clothing to walk in.

I'm betting there is going to be an electronic trail....I'm doubting random unless he is an ego maniac to take the chance on two girls at once. I don't think this was random.

I agree with this post 100%!!!

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=b3879366c3a86ca6b455f9f33dd3e1f9&oe=593FB1A9

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=d3446824dd062bba1417ce2fec2ac77e&oe=594BD16D

These are the 2 different photos for the news story I no longer have open to copy the link LOL

EDIT- can someone get us a bigger one of the second link, like yall did for the first link photo?

EDIT 2- Here is the news story that I had lost that has both photos

http://fox59.com/2017/02/15/police-...-in-case-of-missing-carroll-county-teenagers/

Well we know that the "people" far back on the bridge are wooden posts, and the "person" to the left of Abigail would have to be like 30 feet tall, so no, probably not.

Liberty took the picture for her snapchat. Abigail is the one in the photo.

Just want to say how great of a photo that was, good framing, good lighting, and if Abigail wasn't posing she's got a good eye for when to press capture.

I agree. If not for the circumstances, it would simply be a very lovely picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413