IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While messing with different effects from this screenshot, I noticed it looks like there is a round circle on his hat. Maybe a logo.
56228128c1e7d692eae5935d5b54c802.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

It looks like an indentation because the hat doesn't fit properly to his head to me.

So, is this perp just going around his regular day-to-day life as if nothing happened?

Or, has he changed his routine - perhaps staying home more than usual, skipping work, avoiding family and friends? Left town for awhile? Or back in his town after being away?

What is going on with him??

jmo

I still think it is a local. someone they both are familiar with. which means from school, church, a local business they both go into. If a gun wasn't used, then they had the guy had to have something to lure them. Might of asked them to find a lost pet.

So, is this perp just going around his regular day-to-day life as if nothing happened?

Or, has he changed his routine - perhaps staying home more than usual, skipping work, avoiding family and friends? Left town for awhile? Or back in his town after being away?

jmo

He's hiding.

The perp(s) were confident enough to abduct these girls in broad daylight.

Hopefully, I am allowed to post this link here (and I apologize if it has been posted before), but you can order t-shirts as part of a fundraiser for the two families.

Here is the link: http://design.hometownshirts.com/libbyandabby

and here is part of the article discussing the fundraising efforts:
Hometown Shirts and Graphix is selling T-shirts to help raise money. The owners tell FOX59 the business worked with the Abby and Libby’s families on the design and chose purple and teal because those were the girls’ favorite colors. The money will be split between each family. Shirts can be purchased at the store, over the phone or online here.

You can read the entire article here: http://fox59.com/2017/02/17/delphi-community-prepares-to-say-goodbye-to-teen-girls/

While messing with different effects from this screenshot, I noticed it looks like there is a round circle on his hat. Maybe a logo.
56228128c1e7d692eae5935d5b54c802.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Wondering if he is wearing a different jacket and pants under the ones he is wearing?
Maybe he ditched those things somewhere, took off the hat and presto, he could look quite different with an almost altered persona - and hard to recognize out of the woods.
speculation.

So, the address provided regarding the home that was searched was not the accurate address, all I see is LE searched a home in the 11000 BLOCK.W Bicycle Rd So was there an address given by LE ? TIA

jmo

Probably laying low but keeping a close eye on the news to watch his back. Its amazing how these monsters blend in with normal society. His clothes look like the kind a trucker might wear.

I still think it is a local. someone they both are familiar with. which means from school, church, a local business they both go into. If a gun wasn't used, then they had the guy had to have something to lure them. Might of asked them to find a lost pet.

I have been trying to figure out who would not be at work on Monday afternoon and I keep thinking that it could be someone from the school, like a coach or teacher since it was a day off school. The girls wouldn't be alarmed by someone like that.

Of course it could also be a shift worker, someone who is retired, or someone who is unemployed, among other possibilities.

jmo

Probably hiding in a hole like Osama Bin Laden...

Seriously, hiding, or maybe disguised? I hope if anyone is hiding a child killer hopefully their senses will come to them and they will turn him/then in!! Jessica Ridgeway's killer's mother turned in her own son, thank God. Not all family members are so brave or strong...

Hello there!
First sleuth... 😉

I'm 'studying' this case too (thank you @Bob Saccamano for the map and the sharing of your thoughts & same for everybody here).

I wanted to share mine also. On Libby's last "Snapchat" around 14h07 with Abby on the right side, well I would also suggest there is someone in the background walking on a path between the trees... Someone would know if there is actually a track over there? I don't see it on maps.

If I look at this Snap, the light and shadow don't seem to me different than the ones featured on the extract of the video where we can see the POI. So to me if it is from a video then it was one taken by one of the girl (Libby) very shortly after the Snaps. I think this also because on the second "picture" of the POI at the left side of it there is like a 'thin grey line' which could be a thin piece left on the extract of the hoodie Abby is wearing that day with hands in her pockets as we can see on the Snap.

If this, the teens seem to have no knowledge of who is this man or at least his appearance as then, he would have been more opened because so near and with none around (as shown by the other Snap of Libby with only the High Bridge) but still not looking for eyes contact...?

Also the way the person carries himself and the clothes he wears, I have to say look a bit similar to the owner of the house where the Police was. Nevertheless if he really was the POI, I guess a statement would have been made about it.

Sorry, my english is not fluent! 😟

Hello there!
First sleuth... 😉

I'm 'studying' this case too (thank you @Bob Saccamano for the map and the sharing of your thoughts & same for everybody here).

I wanted to share mine also. On Libby's last "Snapchat" around 14h07 with Abby on the right side, well I would also suggest there is someone in the background walking on a path between the trees... Someone would know if there is actually a track over there? I don't see it on maps.

If I look at this Snap, the light and shadow don't seem to me different than the ones featured on the extract of the video where we can see the POI. So to me if it is from a video then it was one taken by one of the girl (Libby) very shortly after the Snaps. I think this also because on the second "picture" of the POI at the left side of it there is like a 'thin grey line' which could be a thin piece left on the extract of the hoodie Abby is wearing that day with hands in her pockets as we can see on the Snap.

If this, the teens seem to have no knowledge of who is this man or at least his appearance as then, he would have been more opened because so near and with none around (as shown by the other Snap of Libby with only the High Bridge) but still not looking for eyes contact...?

Also the way the person carries himself and the clothes he wears, I have to say look a bit similar to the owner of the house where the Police was. Nevertheless if he really was the POI, I guess a statement would have been made about it.

Sorry, my english is not fluent! 😟

Welcome Uki :)

:welcome5:

I doubt the person who did this changed his routine. However he might of took his car to a car wash or changed his appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l