IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet he used the , lost a pet ruse

I honestly feel like if he lured them there, it was a more clever tactic. I'm 23 and my generation had it drilled into their heads the various common tricks people have used to abduct kids such as the lost pet, candy, directions, etc. I didn't know these girls, but I have a strong feeling that type of thing doesn't work on many kids anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where were the girls supposed to meet their ride? Was it the same place they were dropped off or a location across the Monon Bridge? Am I correct that they were dropped off on the 300 side of the bridge?

If it were the W300 N side, it would have been easier for the perp to watch and cut them off as they were about to come off the bridge to meet their ride. The instagram photos show that they obviously made it out onto the bridge.

The instagram photo posted with Abby Williams in the photo appears to have been taken in the direction toward where I believe they were dropped off. There is the alleged figure in the rear of the photo and I can see what people have debated could be a person, but it is hardly conclusive. It does show that nobody else is on the bridge with them.

The black and white instagram photo was taken looking in the other direction and again there is nobody else on the bridge.

It makes the most sense to me that they were approached or ambushed from the north side of the bridge(same side they were found and dropped off) for several reasons. I'm attaching an aerial image I've added some comments to for reference.

1. the bridge is elevated over a considerable distance and not easy to traverse. If they were approached from the South side and redirected North, then they would have been able to see someone approaching or had to have been walked back across. Walking back across would seem risky in broad daylight because it would take time because of the condition of the bridge. This is the main reason I feel that they likely encountered the perp just off the end of the North Side of the bridge or close to it.

2. The rough terrain on the side where they were found makes me wonder how the ended up where they did. Were they chased or lead? Were they found together? From maps I've seen online, they were reportedly found near the bend and close to the rear of a home on W300N. This is across 3 drainage ditches and through rough terrain when looking at online topo maps. The creek banks have steep areas as well and it is wooded. This leads me to believe that the perp had control of them for the entire duration of them traveling from the bridge to where they were found. It would seem unlikely that they would run through such rough terrain over such a distance from someone and not naturally get separated from each other. This would be risky for the perp as well.

3. So if the perp controlled them from the bridge until the location where they were found, it makes me wonder how much was planned and the level of sophistication involved. Did the perp control them and take them where he did because it was in the direction of where he planned to exit the area? Where he had a car parked?

4. If the POI on the bridge has something to do with it, when was the photo taken and what direction was he heading? If he is the perp, then it wouldn't make a lot of sense to me that he'd be back on the bridge after the crime unless it didn't go at all as planned or if it was even planned at all unless he had reason for parking a car on the opposite side of the bridge from where the crime occurred. Also, it would lead me to believe that there should be a second set of photos from a stationary camera with him heading in the opposite direction. I have read nothing that suggests those are the only photos of the POI. I have also not seen it confirmed as to whether are not those are trail cam/stationary cam photos.

attachment.php

I hope I'm not breaking the rules by discussing these items and will gladly delete if so. This is such a sad and troubling case and it has some puzzling aspects. I'm a father of 2 little girls and this type of thing scares me to death. I really want to see this resolved.

Thank you so much for the detailed map.
It will help explain what I just thought about.
I'm throwing this out to see what you all think.

First though, when they showed on a video of the LE racing back past the cemetary to the "found" site, they were parking right at the tree line. If you follow the cemetary location back to the river, it would put the site on the down bend of the river rather than the up bend. The picture with the tape showed the police cars being close to the site. Some of the reports said the girls were around the bend from the bridge but all of the other maps drawn show on the second upbend where you thought also so I don't know for sure. I think they said the man owned 40 acres so he may own quite a bit of river frontage.

Anyway, if you follow the bridge to where it ends on the lower end, there is a road that crosses under(?) it. Looking at the Google map where it looks to be drawn in because of the tree foliage. it is an extension off of N625W. Since it is a dead end, someone could easily park there without being seen. This extension looks like it goes right close to the bank across the river from where I think the girls were placed. There is also what looks like a sandbar where they could cross over easily. From what I remember from another video, the LE were wading in shallow water but I don't know how deep the water is in other spots.

ETA
I realize the posting is going pretty fast. When I typed this post, it was in response to post #527 on page 36. Now it's up to page 45.

I honestly feel like if he lured them there, it was a more clever tactic. I'm 23 and my generation had it drilled into their heads the various common tricks people have used to abduct kids such as the lost pet, candy, directions, etc. I didn't know these girls, but I have a strong feeling that type of thing doesn't work on many kids anymore.

not if the guy his familar

IMO - If this POI is local, I really believe he would have been identified by now.

Yes, maybe a loner...!
(It's crazy how so many times though these perps have a wife and kids!!)

I don't know what to think. He doesn't look old enough to be retired, so he must have a job (I am assuming). Has he been to work? If so, have his co-workers noticed him being a bit different than his normal self? Have neighbors noticed anyone behaving a bit off - doing extra cleaning of the car, etc?

This guy is SOMEWHERE and has to interact with society in some way, even if just to get groceries, gas for the car, etc. Is anyone noticing someone within the local area (and I think he's within an easy driving distance) who is "off" lately? More quiet than usual, more irritable, more elated, more secretive, more SOMETHING?

Someone has a inkling about who it is, imo, but not enough to want to accept the hunch and call LE.

jmopinion at the moment

Thank you so much for the detailed map.
It will help explain what I just thought about.
I'm throwing this out to see what you all think.

First though, when they showed on a video of the LE racing back past the cemetary to the "found" site, they were parking right at the tree line. If you follow the cemetary location back to the river, it would put the site on the down bend of the river rather than the up bend. The picture with the tape showed the police cars being close to the site. Some of the reports said the girls were around the bend from the bridge but all of the other maps drawn show on the second upbend where you thought also so I don't know for sure. I think they said the man owned 40 acres so he may own quite a bit of river frontage.

Anyway, if you follow the bridge to where it ends on the lower end, there is a road that crosses under(?) it. Looking at the Google map where it looks to be drawn in because of the tree foliage. it is an extension off of N625W. Since it is a dead end, someone could easily park there without being seen. This extension looks like it goes right close to the bank across the river from where I think the girls were placed. There is also what looks like a sandbar where they could cross over easily. From what I remember from another video, the LE were wading in shallow water but I don't know how deep the water is in other spots.

You can see 625 on Bobs map going under the bridge

I doubt the person who did this changed his routine. However he might of took his car to a car wash or changed his appearance.

I know there's been speculation about the meat packing plant. Keep in mind they do shift work there, so he could have murdered the girls and then shown up for the night shift which generally runs from 11lpm-7 am or so, go home and be asleep by the time the bodies are discovered. How far would it be from where the bodies were found to the plant? Also, if he works nights he could be very familiar with the area after dark and he would have a good reason for being out and about during the search.. "just heading to work"

local just means or local, don't mean everyone knows you.

In a town of 3,000 it certainly does. I grew up in a town a little smaller than that and everyone knows everyone, without a doubt.

OK so maybe the perp is familiar with this property, either knows someone there or maybe did some work there sometime...

BBM - Based on what the property owner said about how difficult it is to reach the area they were found, I think you are on to something. He spoke of how his boys used to play back there. My mind went into overdrive thinking it could be someone who has been on that property in the past. Just a hunch.

And if he hung around there when younger, then he may definitely be at the point in life of "dad jeans" status :shame:

In a town of 3,000 it certainly does. I grew up in a town a little smaller than that and everyone knows everyone, without a doubt.

And I grew up in a smaller town and not everyone did.

Can anyone confirm if the news reports are still asking the public to identify this guy? I'm just wondering if he has been identified and they haven't said yet.

I lived in a village of 635 people for 8 years. I knew maybe 10 people because I worked elsewhere and only spoke to my direct neighbors and village office staff. Your generalization does not fit everyone.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Can anyone confirm if the news reports are still asking the public to indenting this guy? I'm just wondering if he has been identified and they haven't said yet.

I haven't read anything so far that says he has been identified. Last I read they are looking to talk with him because he was on the trail around the same time as the girls and want to know what he saw. I just can't figure out where the picture came from. I may have missed it or they just aren't saying. Trail cam? One of the girl's phones? I just can't believe that nobody has come forward yet (that we know of) and said who this man is.

I have been trying to figure out who would not be at work on Monday afternoon and I keep thinking that it could be someone from the school, like a coach or teacher since it was a day off school. The girls wouldn't be alarmed by someone like that.

Of course it could also be a shift worker, someone who is retired, or someone who is unemployed, among other possibilities.

I'm sure they are checking out any males the girls may have been in contact with like a school janitor for example.

Hello there!
First sleuth... ��

I'm 'studying' this case too (thank you @Bob Saccamano for the map and the sharing of your thoughts & same for everybody here).

I wanted to share mine also. On Libby's last "Snapchat" around 14h07 with Abby on the right side, well I would also suggest there is someone in the background walking on a path between the trees... Someone would know if there is actually a track over there? I don't see it on maps.

If I look at this Snap, the light and shadow don't seem to me different than the ones featured on the extract of the video where we can see the POI. So to me if it is from a video then it was one taken by one of the girl (Libby) very shortly after the Snaps. I think this also because on the second "picture" of the POI at the left side of it there is like a 'thin grey line' which could be a thin piece left on the extract of the hoodie Abby is wearing that day with hands in her pockets as we can see on the Snap.

If this, the teens seem to have no knowledge of who is this man or at least his appearance as then, he would have been more opened because so near and with none around (as shown by the other Snap of Libby with only the High Bridge) but still not looking for eyes contact...?

Also the way the person carries himself and the clothes he wears, I have to say look a bit similar to the owner of the house where the Police was. Nevertheless if he really was the POI, I guess a statement would have been made about it.

Sorry, my english is not fluent! ��

Welcome Uki.

Yes, maybe a loner...!
(It's crazy how so many times though these perps have a wife and kids!!)

I know it's horrifying.

I am left handed and wear my watch on my left wrist. Maybe not the norm, but thought I'd share.
I am as well. I think when I got a watch I must have looked and every one wore it on the left wrist so I did too

Can anyone confirm if the news reports are still asking the public to identify this guy? I'm just wondering if he has been identified and they haven't said yet.

And no info about a car either. Is there information on where drivers would park if they used the park?

I'm wondering if the guy drove to the park or did he walk in?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member