IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very very good pictures. Look at how short the bridge looks with the zoom!

Now I know it is the same bridge as posted before in the following pic. I spent days wondering about this and how I could have been so wrong recognizing the trees and the branches.

IMO this is the same bridge and this is the spot IMO the POI is on the bridge. Until someone can disprove it, it will stick as fact in my book.

The "Y tree" in the end is a question of perspective. The zoom melts the distance between trees IMO.

Bridge pic in question listed by MSM as Monon High Bridge, same red barricade at the N end plus 6 platforms:

attachment.php

The Bridge the poster (thank you so much!!) shared with us (slightly adjusted by me to show trees behind barricade):

attachment.php

The location (again) of the POI IMO (!!!!!!!!!!!) on the bridge at the SE end IMO (!!!!!!!!!!):

attachment.php

-Nin

When I saw these pictures earlier I was convinced that what everyone said was a post was him and the girls are quite far on to bridge than I first thought. I had heard the bridge was very long and couldn't work out where they were or where he was on this bridgeand still can't

Is it just me or is it getting a little snarky around here?

Wait'll tonight when the Friday night cocktails start being consumed! ;)

(Seriously, though, it does seem like things are nicer in the mornings and crankiness starts to settle in as the day goes on!)

(Seriously, though, it does seem like things are nicer in the mornings and crankiness starts to settle in as the day goes on!)
lol the night crew must be interesting

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I don't think he was rushing towards them in the pictures. I think he was trying to look non-threatening. He's walking with his hands in his pockets. He's looking down in one picture and in the other he's looking to the side. He seems to have made Liberty uncomfortable anyway, but he was doing his best to blend in, imo. He wasn't staring at them and didn't have threatening body language, he did what he could to look like a normal guy out for a walk.

I've lived in rural areas. There are plenty of places where you aren't supposed to walk but everyone does anyway. It seems like Liberty and Abigail were very familiar with the area or they wouldn't be dropped off to walk there alone. They probably weren't surprised to see someone else there but liberty was clever enough to be safe and take these pictures just in case. This is something friends and I have done while out but thankfully we never needed to use them. Guy walking alone near us? Snap a quick picture but it's probably nothing.

I personally think it was a crime of opportunity for him. He was out walking and happened to see them there. He may have eyed that location as a place to commit this sort of crime but it seems unlikely that he was specifically there for these poor girls.

It's heartbreaking that Liberty was doing as much as she could to track him and this still happened. She was so brave and smart.

In regards to the snarkiness, PERSONALLY, I'm a very sarcastic person. I am (almost) always well intentioned and I apologize if I ever come across as "snarky". It's (almost) never intended.

I meant the one minute drone video I posted about. I don't think I can link the user here. I made info available so it's easy to find, but it's not in the media thread. HTH.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ok, thanks, I didn't even see that. That's what I mean about all the bridge posts!

Thank you again.

I don't think he was rushing towards them in the pictures. I think he was trying to look non-threatening. He's walking with his hands in his pockets. He's looking down in one picture and in the other he's looking to the side. He seems to have made Liberty uncomfortable anyway, but he was doing his best to blend in, imo. He wasn't staring at them and didn't have threatening body language, he did what he could to look like a normal guy out for a walk.

I've lived in rural areas. There are plenty of places where you aren't supposed to walk but everyone does anyway. It seems like Liberty and Abigail were very familiar with the area or they wouldn't be dropped off to walk there alone. They probably weren't surprised to see someone else there but liberty was clever enough to be safe and take these pictures just in case. This is something friends and I have done while out but thankfully we never needed to use them. Guy walking alone near us? Snap a quick picture but it's probably nothing.

I personally think it was a crime of opportunity for him. He was out walking and happened to see them there. He may have eyed that location as a place to commit this sort of crime but it seems unlikely that he was specifically there for these poor girls.

It's heartbreaking that Liberty was doing as much as she could to track him and this still happened. She was so brave and smart.
He SOUNDS cold and calculating, and in my opinion, he LOOKS that way as well. Just my feelings.

My husband is 51. He has had a smart phone for years. He doesn't KNOW what the cloud is. I gave up trying to explain. I still clear his cache and set his settings and transfer his contacts when he gets a new one. He's not dumb either. Just has a technology gene missing.

My DH is 43 and is the same. But I think he's a rarity as most of our acquaintances, 40-55 age range, are up on technology. My brother is 48 and he's up there with DS-20 as being super techie.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but in Logan's statement, he says he never would have imagined someone would be killed in his backyard. Now, I don't know if that's what he actually said or the reporter's version of what he said, but how did he know they were killed in his backyard? They were found there but who said they were killed there. He had a strong opinion that someone would have had a hard time getting the bodies there and maybe that is another interesting aspect of his statement. Is he self incriminating or supporting his opinion that they had to have been killed there?

Another reason I think BG knows the area well, is the encounter on the bridge. Seems to me that one would have to be extremely comfortable on that bridge to even entertain the thought of a ambush while on it. I would wager to bet that even the bravest most seasoned climber, hiker, extreme thrill junkie; would be aprehensive while crossing the first few times. You would imagine that they would be looking down at their feet every other step, and would move very slowly. If you watch some of the vids on youtube and whatnot, you see missing RR ties, rotted railroad ties, and just uneven surfaces in general. This guy knows this place well. MOO

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but in Logan's statement, he says he never would have imagined someone would be killed in his backyard. Now, I don't know if that's what he actually said or the reporter's version of what he said, but how did he know they were killed in his backyard? They were found there but who said they were killed there. He had a strong opinion that someone would have had a hard time getting the bodies there and maybe that is another interesting aspect of his statement. Is he self incriminating or supporting his opinion that they had to have been killed there?
Good question. Creepy.

Coffee wears off![emoji477]

Please please go to YouTube and type Monon Highbridge. User is Jacob Adams. He has drone footage of bridge that is unbelievable. It also shows view from under bridge and slope.

New to WS and this is my first post. Just watched the video! What an awesome perspective of the area and the bridge! Question: Is the end of the bridge that the people are standing on (I'm guessing operating the drone) the same side that LE believes the perp took the girls down? If so just WOW! From my perspective it looks impossible to pass down and through even at the waters edge. It appears to me to be all vertical terrain.

Sometime when people say that they mean their area not their literal backyard. I've seen it used as an expression to refer to being closed to home

So what did you all conclude in earlier threads? Was he already on the bridge when they stepped out to do social media pics.

Or did he start to walk it after they were already on it?

I can see how locals and kids would want to use the bridge for dramatic social media pics. Sometimes it's all about the picture and scenery.

lol the night crew must be interesting

I'm laughing, but it's a pathetic state of affairs that I'm familiar with both groups, lol. No life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member