IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a remote trail system in a small town that is so quiet, there sure is a lot going on in that one vicinity.
IIRC these incidents happened a good distance from Delphi.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

For a remote trail system in a small town that is so quiet, there sure is a lot going on in that one vicinity.
It's very disturbing. I'm not familiar with the area, but I understand why they're considering security cameras.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

So many reasons for not releasing it IMO. Maybe he was only seen in an instant and that is all? Abby put her phone in her pocket, for example. Something upsetting happened immediately after that? You just never know. I wish more was offered as much as the next person. I'm trusting in LE's decision/reason for not putting out more Information.

YES! Me too. Everyone in Carroll county LE and the FBI involved are really doing a thankless job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what if he hurt abby and thats why she started recording and also why she didnt run? he had to either show a weapon oof some sort. i just dont know if that bulge is a gun or a knife, imo it seems to be the shape of a knife.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I am brand new to WS, so hello. Been a lurker on and off for a few years and most recently followed ZuZu's case. I have some thoughts I thought I might share? I have been doing some photo enhancing and I swear I see Abby's jacket in the second photo. It looks to me that she is very close to the suspect (BG). For that to be true, it would mean that the girls turned back at some point on the bridge to where they entered and encountered the guy. Abby would have been quite far ahead and it is quite possible that Libby was just filming at that point for fun. I say that they had to have turned back for all this to be true because of where the sun is on the guy (he is heading south?) so now they were heading north.

The guy looks to me like a typical Mississippi guy (I used to live there) in his style of dress so he looks normal in that way. When I enhanced the photos I was convinced that he is wearing a camo baseball cap with small bill. In one photo he looks quite young to me. In the other not so much. I would almost say it was two different guys (like father and son?) but I know it is the same person. Weird how two frames could be so different.

attachment.php
attachment.php
My photos of the jacket. What do you all think?
I've wondered if I was seeing her jacket myself.

And welcome!

thats what i was kind of getting at when they started comparing the two cases they were so much younger in the first case he would for sure have been a act of pedophilia, they were 10 and 8.

Not necessarily. Pedophilia is being sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children. Most child murderers, even if sexual assault is involved, are not pedophiles. There are other mental health problems and generally involves a power control dynamic/ urge. Children are "easier" to control.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last weekend I googled "crimes AND Monon Trail"... most of them occurred near Indianapolis (not Carroll County/Delphi)

CNN is also reporting that the voice recording was taken right before the girls were murdered. Jean Caserez reported on the story.

bbm - it's such an ambiguous phrase, especially coming from CNN. I know that they sometimes announce that "right after the break" they will air that exciting story x, and then it takes another 45 minutes and 5 more boring news stories to get there.

So, yes of course the audio was taken before they were murdered, but 'right before' could be anything from 1 minute to an hour, IMO.

As it has been said many times, the Monon Trail flashers aren't anywhere near this case. Like 70 miles away probably. the "Monon Trail" in Indiana has many segments, being a former railway from Indianapolis to Chicago. There's 18 miles of it in the Indianapolis area, another 4 miles of it in NW Indiana (Delphi being roughly halfway in between). When most Indiana people hear Monon trail, I'm sure they are probably thinking Indianapolis area, not the 1.5 mile section in Delphi

Hi everyone, I am brand new to WS, so hello. Been a lurker on and off for a few years and most recently followed ZuZu's case. I have some thoughts I thought I might share? I have been doing some photo enhancing and I swear I see Abby's jacket in the second photo. It looks to me that she is very close to the suspect (BG). For that to be true, it would mean that the girls turned back at some point on the bridge to where they entered and encountered the guy. Abby would have been quite far ahead and it is quite possible that Libby was just filming at that point for fun. I say that they had to have turned back for all this to be true because of where the sun is on the guy (he is heading south?) so now they were heading north.

The guy looks to me like a typical Mississippi guy (I used to live there) in his style of dress so he looks normal in that way. When I enhanced the photos I was convinced that he is wearing a camo baseball cap with small bill. In one photo he looks quite young to me. In the other not so much. I would almost say it was two different guys (like father and son?) but I know it is the same person. Weird how two frames could be so different.

attachment.php
attachment.php
that is very interesting great eye

In my opinion, the is shorter than average height, perhaps stocky. I say this based on the observation of bunched up jeans at the ankles as well as the overly large windbreaker. The windbreaker is perhaps a larger size for the girth therefore the sleeves are too long for the height- pulled up at the wrists and bunching up along the arm. I also see a bit of warm color in the beard rather than all gray. I think it's someone local who knows the trail area extremely well, knew the girls and knew that they were there.

Last weekend I googled "crimes AND Monon Trail"... most of them occurred near Indianapolis (not Carroll County/Delphi)
That makes a little more sense. Probably a lot more sketchy stuff going on in Indy.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

CNN is also reporting that the voice recording was taken right before the girls were murdered. Jean Caserez reported on the story.

Couldn't that be left up to interpretation ?? 5 minutes before, or 2 hours before.............either one could be considered right before being murdered.

I think it's just a play on the words..........I wouldn't read much into it.

I think he is 51-52.
i would agree but we must think about if hes addicted to anything like alcohol or drugs could've aged him greatly

Both from Indy? And one just two days before the girls went missing? So odd. How did people from Indy know about this trail and why did they think they could flash people there?

This is the monon trail in Indy. Totally different than Monon high Bridge in Delphi.

Sorry if this has already been pointed out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at the two white ties that are hangîng down from inside the gap in Abby's blue jacket.Now look at the white loops not cinched poking out of his jacket. I think you are right 'that's' Abby's jacket! :thud:

:tyou: Great Work! ::welcome2:
:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members