IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, if it was a command "down the hill" the accent would be on the word "down". The accent is actually on the word "hill".....this is why IMO it is more of him showing them something.

There are quite a few versions of the audio on various websites. One I listened to the day of the PC is on a loop, it repeats fhe phrase (I think) 10 times.

In that recording and others i've heard, it clearly speeds up at"hill" and to the end of the recording. In the last three repeats in fhe audio I heard, it sounds like the proper speed and cadence, in fact the whole phrase sounds like his demeanor wss fairly calm.

Some MSM and true crime show versions have the audio sped up some.

What I drew from the first video is the tree behind the suspect (a Y shape) exists. Seems to me the man who made the video matched the tree which exists with the same tree to be seen behind the suspect. A match. And it would seem the man who made the video knows where the actual tree is and was therefore able to ascertain how far along the bridge the suspect was when he was filmed by Libby. Working from the angle of the photo, the video-maker was able to ascertain where Libby was when she took the photo

Also, in the beginning of his vid report, @ 01:40 he reads the description of the Nat'l Landmark, the Monon High Bridge, that people illegally walked the bridge. Is it still illegal to walk on the 62' High Bridge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeFv52r-0Eg#t=104.652229

I don't believe the city or the company that owns the rail wanted people walking on that bridge especially since there are no railings. There are Monon rail trails in Indianapolis and the ones open for pedestrian traffic have been rehabbed with railings to keep people from falling over the side.

The Delphi and the company have done a poor job of barricading that bridge to keep people off of it.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/25/fbi-searches-peru-home-in-relation-to-delphi-double-homicide/

"PERU, Ind. (WLFI) — A Peru home was searched by the FBI Saturday afternoon in relation to information received about the killings of two Delphi teens."

ETA: So as not to get anyone's hopes up, it was also stated that residents of the home were not connected to Abbey and Libby's deaths. I wonder why they would have conducted a search then.
That's...odd

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Past 24hrs, approx 2,200 new tips on Delphi Murders. Total approx 7800. Tipsters please B patient, officers r working as quick as possible

[video=twitter;835534001305702401]https://twitter.com/ispperu/status/835534001305702401[/video]

The suspect is a psychopath - my opinion. Psychopaths are above average in the intelligence department. I don't believe he is below average intelligence. I think he's playing games with LE and it's going to be very difficult to track this suspect(s) down. LE says they don't think he's a SK but then in the presser it was asked "who's next"?

I cant speak for all but I have a relative who was murdered at 18 and as devastating as it was/is to all our family especially her parents and siblings there are things that could upset them even more- like watching or hearing the actual murder taking place and knowing that there is nothing you can do to stop hearing your child scream or beg for their life or knowing its out there for everyone to watch, comment, edit or whatever

I honestly hope they do not release all of the tape only whats necessary and in still frame shots

I am so sorry to hear this. You are about the fourth person to reveal a family tragedy through the Delphi Angels threads. I have known since shortly after joining, that there are a lot of victims/survivors/loved ones on WS; but I didn't realize just how many. May you find peace through your time on here.

Please please link to this video in the media and maps thread. I guarantee people will want to be able to find this again later.

Good idea. Done.

I really really hate to say this, but Libby was not careful with her SM accounts. If you go to her twitter page which is public she lists every username for every account she has, which left her vulnerable to all kinds of questionable people knowing quite a lot about what she was up to. She had a kik account, who knows who she chatted with on there. God Bless the poor girl who was heroic in what she gave LE to work with in this case when she hit record on her phone.
Yes, one of the first things I noticed. :( This is sadly the norm in much of my experience with tweens&teens personally and professionally. Many do not understand the focus on online safety and see it as parents being "over protective/strict" (if I had a nickel for every time I've been called that...) and worry warts. That combined with typical teen brain development and the invincibility teens feel leaves a lot of opportunity open for various types of victimization. :( whisper, kik, and other anonymous chat apps are the worst IMO.

Semi o/t: I met my husband at age 14 in an AOL teen chat room. This was 20+ years ago. Online safety even from the early, dial-up AOL years, was engrained in my head. Yet, I still gave out my address and phone number to someone who claimed to be 15 and lived across the country. Fortunately in my case he was who he claimed to be when I flew across country to meet him. As a teen I took some pretty dumb online risks despite all the preaching my mom did. Probably a big reason I'm even more hyper aware with my own kids.

Edited: To clarify, I'm in no way blaming the parenting on what happened here. I truly think parents need more lessons in all the apps and how to stay safe. It is ever changing and tweens/teens are sly in hiding things. So many parents are unintentionally unaware of the risks!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

It could be a ploy by LE to get people to pay close attention to the audio.

I don't understand what you mean. Of course it is deliberate because they want to see if anyone recognizes the voice , by the three words spoken that were released.

That's...odd

Not really. It's possible that guy stayed at their house at some point or the homeoewners think they know him, he was in the house at some point, and they are gathering DNA evidence.

Not really. It's possible that guy stayed at their house at some point or the homeoewners think they know him, he was in the house at some point, and they are gathering DNA evidence.
Perhaps interesting would have been better vernacular, it piqued my curiosity.

I have a 12 year old and this is an ongoing discussion in our home. The number of his peers that are on kik, snapchat, musically, instagram, facebook, Twitter, liveme, etc apparently unmonitored is astounding. He's not able to download any apps without a password that only me and my husband know. His phone is turned off in the evening and put in our room so he cannot use it all hours of the day. Text messages are randomly screened. It is hard being a parent with so much technology! But, a great opportunity to get to know and understand your child.

I continue to think this was not a complete chance encounter and that SM was involved in some capacity. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Our kids are raised; but that sounds like really good parenting to me. I hope our kids use the same type of rules with our grandkids.

(modsnip)

If nothing else, it shows that Libby had been out and about in this area before, and probably felt pretty comfortable walking around there even though it looks secluded to the rest of us. A lot of geocache owners go out to do maintenance on their caches as well, especially if they're in an area where weather and/or animal damage is likely, so maybe the cache owner has been there recently and saw something or someone out of place....who knows. I submitted it as a tip just in case.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/25/fbi-searches-peru-home-in-relation-to-delphi-double-homicide/

"PERU, Ind. (WLFI) — A Peru home was searched by the FBI Saturday afternoon in relation to information received about the killings of two Delphi teens."

ETA: So as not to get anyone's hopes up, it was also stated that residents of the home were not connected to Abbey and Libby's deaths. I wonder why they would have conducted a search then.

Perhaps the residents themselves were not involved in the murders, but know the murderer?

The suspect is a psychopath - my opinion. Psychopaths are above average in the intelligence department. I don't believe he is below average intelligence. I think he's playing games with LE and it's going to be very difficult to track this suspect(s) down. LE says they don't think he's a SK but then in the presser it was asked "who's next"?

I was struck by that, too. They can't connect him to other homicides, but they're doing a nationwide billboard and media blitz to try to locate him? He's not a serial killer but we think he's going to kill again? Wha????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member