IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No lawyer wants to represent the murderer of two children. If he loses, he lost. If he wins, he has to live with the shame of being the guy who got off the killer of two young girls.

10/10 would not represent again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a defence attorneys dream. Exposure, fame. They will line up. Sad but true.

But it's actually a very GOOD thing, truly it is, as it will insure this crud gets a fair trial and lessens the chance of an overturned verdict or appeal.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you for this info. I'm an Android gal so it was very helpful to me. To my knowledge, Android does not have the capability to see "read" as opposed to "delivered." Please, someone, tell me if I am incorrect.

I totally get it- I've only had flip phone back in the day and iPhones since they came out. Bad thing is there are so many variables with each persons settings on an iPhone. At least we know they have something!

Wow, never seen this before! It really looks like a purse/ bag now:

attachment.php

Sadly, it does look like a person right here..Abby?

attachment.php

-Nin

You know this just makes me cry. I have been posting over and over again that I believed that Abby is right there. I have zero experience in working with photo enhancements but I was convinced she is there. I posted my lame attempts at showing the close-ups of that dark space, messed up the names, all sorts, but have remained convicted that she was right in front of him. But to see what looks to be an outline of her is even worse. Perhaps it is not her and is some other anomaly but as I have been sure in my mind it gives me only heartache to think that maybe I have been right about this.

Again, part of my conviction stems from not being able to see him walk, for even a few steps. Why? I still believe because he encounters Abby.

You know I don't know that I am cut out for this. I don't think I am strong enough. I have tremendous respect for all of you who do this case after case. How do you all do it?

As I understand it, that is actually the cropped version of the photo, and the thing you are seeing is an artifact. At least that's what I recall reading (several days ago now). Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Nope. There is a different photo with artifacts that I edited a day or two ago to show what we were talking about:

bridgeguy.JPG

NIN's is the original.

First, just want to say hi to everyone! I've been a member for a while but am still a lurker - haven't really had much to add since you're all so on top of the ball! But I felt I should point this out.

I have my doubts about this. If you look at this image View attachment 111137, which I believe was from an official source, it's more cropped than the later pictures that do show the supposed artifact/sleeve/arm/whatever on the left side - View attachment 111138 the version with it noticeably shows more of the tree in the upper left corner than the one from the Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center, so it seems to me the "official" pics you're talking about are simply more cropped on the left than the other versions we've seen.

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

Our kids do different colored t shirts with the school name. Each class gets a different color. It's fantastic! No names at all!!! They charge us $5 for them. They use them again during field day too

This is exactly what ours does. Interesting because I didn't really ever put two and two together with the name thing... just that it was easier to spot them all/keep track. Good to know!

I think that LE has the phone because, if they don't, then the killer may have it. I don't think LE would publicly imply that they have the phone if they don't, because if the killer did have, then LE would lose any credibility with the killer and he wouldn't believe anything they said. I'm pretty sure LE wants the killer to be afraid of what evidence they may have - such as DNA, tips, additional photo, video or auto - so if he knew that LE wasn't being truthful about the phone, he would likely be skeptical about any other evidence they claimed to have.

trying to find a link (above) but also the image - left up then right...
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...n/derivatives/article_1200/teens23n-1-web.jpg

View attachment 111119

MOO - looks like a pivot..and the still on the right has the blue black smudge or whatever that most pics blurred out. anyway I'll leave it at that. :-)

I hope this works - new at posting. I was trying to look for different details or things that have not been discussed. Is it possible that the jacket is a pullover, and the white coming out of the top is a plastic bag handle, with the plastic bag making him look much bulkier than he is? Does it appear that there is a logo on the fanny pack/belt thing? Also, the footwear looks unusual to me in terms of the white band on one show and the white spot on the other, and/or the position of his feet. I understand it is possible they were photoshopped by LE, but perhaps something to think about? I placed a circle/arrows on the image below.

teens23n-1-web.jpg

I just hope he pleads guilty and saves the family from trial (even though that would mean we would NEVER get ANY of our questions answered) [emoji46]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I like steelman's idea better, no need to waste time and money on this .

If they are doing search warrants for RSo's to get DNA or look at their computers and possibly the last warrant was for a female RSO.....and bg may have had an accomplice...
I know I am overthinking and real life I see not an episode of Criminal Minds.

I think he's holed up somewhere in complete panic mode knowing they have his video and audio. He's watching all the news, scanning online to see what else they have.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I agree with all that you said and I also think he is on here reading!

That's correct. AND you have to have it turned on in your settings to show the "read" text. I have mine turned off, so when I receive an Imessage (a text from another Iphone) it will always show delivered, regardless if I've read it.

Right but the way her grandfather worded it made it sound like she has her read receipts turned on. He said he could see where they were delivered but not yet read. Leading me to believe she has an iPhone. Either way they have the video from her phone or the cloud which is Amazing.

Edit it will not say delivered if the persons phone is off or not getting any service. It will either switch to SMS (depending on senders settings) or stay there with. I delivered until the phone turns back on, gets a signal, or wifi.

Just jumping off your post. This thread moves very quickly. I've said this other threads there are many variables with iPhones. If it said delivered though then it was on when the text was sent- of course we don't have any of that info!

You know this just makes me cry. I have been posting over and over again that I believed that Abby is right there. I have zero experience in working with photo enhancements but I was convinced she is there. I posted my lame attempts at showing the close-ups of that dark space, messed up the names, all sorts, but have remained convicted that she was right in front of him. But to see what looks to be an outline of her is even worse. Perhaps it is not her and is some other anomaly but as I have been sure in my mind it gives me only heartache to think that maybe I have been right about this.

Again, part of my conviction stems from not being able to see him walk, for even a few steps. Why? I still believe because he encounters Abby.

You know I don't know that I am cut out for this. I don't think I am strong enough. I have tremendous respect for all of you who do this case after case. How do you all do it?

Maybe it is another little girl

There are three responses "flight, fight or freeze actually.

so true. when I was working at a convenience store and was robbed at gunpoint, I froze. So many people later tried to say "oh I would've done X or Y" and I just say "yeah that's easy to say until it happens to you".

Someone said something about sort of a bow leg ...feedlots have cowboys riding around moving cattle...any one seen riding a horse that evening? Just a thought!

Can we get a yes or no to this please?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

It's a no. Grandfather said it which could mean anything. Nothing official.

I don't know how to attach picture but I zoomed in and played w/different things & in one pic he has his hood up (he has a hoodie on under jacket) & another it's down & you can see the part in his hair. The other pic it almost like oks like a fanny pack but it's his hoodie ( or it's exact shade of brown as hood) hanging out of bottom of his coat on that one side.
He has something tucked into breast of coat on that side as well but I can't tell if it's a scarf, hat or gloves.
He was wearing some very warm clothes as if had been camping or out since early morning & they aren't wearing anywhere nearly as heavy clothes

Ugh what happened to the image? I could see distinct symmetrical ridges and now it's blurred.

Almost looks like the back of an electrical motor to me. Not sure what it is.

abde5bc9fc3d0f4a14acaf6205675b5e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

First, just want to say hi to everyone! I've been a member for a while but am still a lurker - haven't really had much to add since you're all so on top of the ball! But I felt I should point this out.

I have my doubts about this. If you look at this image View attachment 111137, which I believe was from an official source, it's more cropped than the later pictures that do show the supposed artifact/sleeve/arm/whatever on the left side - View attachment 111138 the version with it noticeably shows more of the tree in the upper left corner than the one from the Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center, so it seems to me the "official" pics you're talking about are simply more cropped on the left than the other versions we've seen.

:welcome6: :greetings:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member