IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally a RSO becomes non-compliant when they fail to register or report when they are requested. Some places have periodic check ups to verify places they are living/working. Being non-compliant could also mean they are unable to verify addresses.
It didn't say non compliant a few days ago I wonder if he took off

Social media for teens is not the only way they communicate - there are also other 'chat forums.'
Online gaming is another platform by which potential contact or spying could occur.
One that comes to mind is a MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role playing game) called ROBLOX. It is a mainly free to play game , although there are paid upgrades fairly cheaply available. It is wildly popular with the 'tweens ' and early teen age group in Australia and I assume the US as well......
I believe it is a US based server for the game. My daughter plays it and when you buy currency in the game (Robux) you pay in US dollars.
It is a free chat game. At home our computer is in our main living area and my daughter is only allowed to have chat with her friends she knows in real life that play the game. Recently I heard the site is apparently full of paedophiles. Users are identified by a user name and a profile. Their profile specifies quite clearly what age they are i.e 'under 13 years' although it would be quite easy to put a fake DOB and pretend to be any age you wanted.
The person in previous threads (geocacher) has a Robux user account, with 4 'friends' although those friends could equally be 4 user names he has created himself.
Wonder if the girls played Roblox? [emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are those shoes Adidas Sambas? I used to have some in college and that was my first thought. Now those shoes would not have done well in the creek.

48df6661342250cc8a9ae10e61d8d607.jpg

Ok what do y'all think about this hip/fanny pack? Vans Aliso Hip Pack. Might be too big. It has a diamond shaped logo on the front that reminded me a lot of the original.

d2a6da2410b14ff4f54e4a36b71d96b5.jpg

My sister was brutally attacked her throat cut 5 times head almost severed from body, all the bones in the left side of her face broken, stabbed in head behind left ear, fracture skull, stabbed 18 times in back, stabbed in stomach, liver, esophagus, each wound up to the sheath of knife... Can you imagine? Oh yes all her ribs broken on left side also. She was able to be shown. It depends on skill of funeral director.

I'm so sorry. Sending virtual hugs!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

My sister was brutally attacked her throat cut 5 times head almost severed from body, all the bones in the left side of her face broken, stabbed in head behind left ear, fracture skull, stabbed 18 times in back, stabbed in stomach, liver, esophagus, each wound up to the sheath of knife... Can you imagine? Oh yes all her ribs broken on left side also. She was able to be shown. It depends on skill of funeral director.

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry. <3

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Ok what do y'all think about this hip/fanny pack? Vans Aliso Hip Pack. Might be too big. It has a diamond shaped logo on the front that reminded me a lot of the original.

d2a6da2410b14ff4f54e4a36b71d96b5.jpg

Wow yes that does look like it!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

As we were out running errands this afternoon, we saw one of the 6,000 billboards. The version that I saw (Atlanta, GA) had the two girls and the perp. On the subject of the billboards and released screen capture of BG, I think that the quality is good enough to identify the unsub. When the right person sees BG's image, she will know. I am hoping that tip comes in sooner rather than later.

[bbm] actually ... 'The FBI suspects that serial killers working as long-haul truckers are responsible for the slayings of hundreds of prostitutes, hitchhikers and stranded motorists whose bodies have been dumped near highways over the last three decades.' http://articles.latimes.com/2009/apr/05/local/me-serialkillers5

In my opinion, someone has recognized this guy and has decided to not turn him in. Likely a wife or GF. It happens all the time. The woman in his life knows but stays mum. Poor little Stacy Peterson kept her lip zipped and continued to have babies with a murderer and even adopt the victim's kids.

There is a video on YouTube that tracks the travel from Indianapolis to the trail head. The trail head is in a rural area on a street lined with homes. From the aerial shots, one can see homes all along the trail and for these two reasons I am negating the trucker theory, the motorcycle theory and the ATV theory. Too big and noisy for stealth, not to mention that truckers are on a tight time schedule. I have traveled 10's of thousands of miles on US and Canadian roads and stopped at literally hundreds of truck stops. The drivers are always in a hurry, they aren't going off into the woods for a few hours without someone noticing they were late on a pick-up or delivery.

Wow. I'm so sorry, but thank you for sharing that information.

I feel like registered sex offenders in the immediate area and surrounding were some of the first people to be checked... I have a hard time believing that wouldn't be their first move just on instinct and common sense.

Hi, I'm new, brought here by this case. I live about 25 minutes from Delphi and have been deeply shaken by this, as has everyone in this area. I'm a mom of 3, grandmother to 6, and I can't even imagine. It's such a cliche and very naive, but "stuff like this doesn't happen here!" Those girls were out walking the trail, because that's the kind of thing we do around here, and in general we have no fear of murderous fiends stalking us, or our children. That has certainly changed for me.

I've enjoyed reading everyone's insight into the huge, horrific mystery - took me two threads to figure out what BG meant ;)

We don't know any more on the local level than what you all know on a global level. It's frustrating. I've heard rumors, you know, "My neighbor's cousin works with Libby's aunt, and she said...." Nothing is fit for posting.

All I can say is, I hope he is found, and in this one particular instance, I'm glad Indiana still has the death penalty.

I'm looking forward (god, it feels wrong to say that, in a way) to reading more on the forum.

jen

Did anyone notice that the RSO from above works at Indiana Packers, which is in Delphi?
:fear:

Work Addresses:
INDIANA PACKERS CORP
6755 W 100 N COUNTY ROAD N
DELPHI, IN 46923

I really hope they have checked this guy out.

Speaking only for myself, I take breaks during cases and sometimes take longer breaks after especially tough cases (like this one). But I think my anger towards the creeps who perpetrate the crimes we follow on WS is what keeps me going. I have tremendous empathy for the victims and I want to see justice served.

Thanks for responding. This is the first time I have ever been involved online. Over the years I would come here to see what you all were saying about a particular case because you all seemed to know so much. But reading what you all write and being involved enough to post is a completely different experience. I think I am surprised by that. Oh and the sadness is really overwhelming at times. I think that I will take a break but gosh you are all so amazing and so dedicated.

one difference is that a penis can be used to rape people
also, flashing is illegal ...

i think it quite possible the guy has been up for assault but not sexual, so if a person shows their but it's ok / penis, breast or buttox - whats the difference/?

And yet, I cannot see what it would have been cloned from. It is very specific and has a unique framed-in pattern.

Someone would have had to clone the shape, the specifics of the shape, the frame and the pattern. It rather looks to me like a hodge podge erasing/ cloning/ opaquing job based on the background of the still.

I only see 2 cloned areas (yellow arrows) and many questionable spots. As a matter of fact, it looks now as if there could have been a second person behind the POI? Could be an artefact, but boy.. lots of cleanup happening IMO..

attachment.php

Was this possibly the first media release and then they went ahead and cleaned it up a bit better later..? Is this a "group" photo and not just the girls and the POI? Perhaps other hikers..? All JMO.

-Nin

What are your thoughts on the area I marked in this photo? All of a sudden I saw it, and it completely freaked me out. (Not trying to be sly, I don't want to sway anyone's opinion just yet.)

52923fe50cd9c48e15562c1d28473ad5.png

Wow, never seen this before! It really looks like a purse/ bag now:

attachment.php

Sadly, it does look like a person right here..Abby?

attachment.php

-Nin

I am having a hard time understanding how one could surmise that this could a person. It looks more like a caterpillar. FTR, I do not think it is a caterpillar.

Wow. I'm so sorry, but thank you for sharing that information.

He got the death penalty then recently appealed it and now got life without parole...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members